BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Shona S.
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
Wonderful wine with a sweet taste!!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I am not a Moscato fan, and Barefoot is definitely too sweet for me. So many of my female friends and relatives love this wine, and buy it by the gallon, but it's not for me.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Great tasting sweet wine! After a long week, I enjoy kicking back for either a fun night with the girls or relaxing by a bonfire with a glass of barefoot! Enjoy!
LaShae W.
LaShae W.
Russellville, AL
This is a great affordable wine that you can find almost anywhere. I always have this on hand for parties or for just a relaxing day on the deck with a good book.
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Love, love, love this wine. It tastes so good and is easy to make a sangria out of.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC
Barefoot is my go-to brand for moscato. So good, and reasonably priced. I love the sweetness of the wine. I even prefer it over some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Love everything about Barefoot from display to price. Love looking for it at Target. Favorite Barefoot is pink moscato
danielle s.
danielle s.
Davison, MI
How i love thee.

Seriously, this is my absolute favirite wine ever, hands down. My roomemate and i go througj some serious barefoot moscato. The flavor is amazing and its not too sweet at all.
Stephanie  C.
Stephanie C.
Great tasting wine and proceeds from this wine go to cleaning out beaches. Win Win!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product! This particular wine is inexpensive and has great flavor. If you like sweet, dessert wines then this is the wine for you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?