Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a decent wine if you like very sweet wines. It is reasonably priced and you can often find it on sale.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I love the Moscato very smooth and not over bearing
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grenloch, NJ
Although I am a bit of a wine snob, I have found barefoot wines to be decent for the price! I am currently a Graduate student and believe this has helped me stay calm and stay within my budget!!!! :D
Raleigh P.
Raleigh P.
Belleville, MI
Not only is this wine super cheap, which is awesome as a college student, but it also tastes great. It's sweet, but not too sweet. Moscato is definitely a favorite.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Clearfield, UT
If you like a sweeter wine, this is a great one to try. It has become easily one of my favorites, and I always have a bottle on hand!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
When the baby goes to bed and its the end of a stressful day I open up my bottle and drink a glass.....or two!!!
Joy R.
Joy R.
Xenia, OH
I enjoy drinking moscato ice cold during the summer months. I will sometimes add club soda to balance out the sugary taste. But not to bad for a cheap bottle of wine
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Yes and yes! Love me some wine and this one is good. Love the price too. I buy mine at Walmart since it more convience to do will i grocery shop. The taste is cheap and does not come off as a cheap wine.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fairfield, ME
I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
Jaymi B.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Barefoot was the first thing that I tried once I turned twenty one. Now it has been upstaged by stella rosa, but I still will drink it! The cost is right!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?