Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jahquaijah b.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT

Im not really a fan of wine , but i had to choose from any other wine it would be Moscato
Trisha J.
Trisha J.
Chase, MI

If you like sweeter wine this one is for you! Refreshing and satisfying. Barefoot is easy to find in most stores. Enjoyable chilled.
Terese G.
Terese G.
Salem, WI

Barefoot is typically the only wine I ever buy. It's affordable and tastes amazing! The Moscato is one of my favorites, because of it's sweet, yet not overpowering taste. Great wine!
Tatiana T.
Tatiana T.
Sunnyside, NY

For the price and the taste this is my to go wine. I think barefoot literally put their foot in this wine.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.

This wine is one of my go -tos, especially if I'm grocery shopping I'll just pick up a bottle for the fridge. It tastes refreshing and sweet. I love this brand.
felecia g.
felecia g.

I was so unhappy with this moscato! I was expecting it to taste better, but it was awful! Id drink this if it was a last resort. I like the moscato from the olive garden wayyy better! It comes in a dark green bottle and has a coppery orange lid. Around where I live, I can buy the same exact one in the store or liquor store for only 10$ and it costs 22$ at the olive garden, plus they have to open to sell it to you before you take it home. Highly suggest this moscato over barefoot moscato.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA

This is my favorite moscato. I love that it's carbonated, but some people don't like that. It is a very sweet white wine, and I usually can find good deals on it at Kroger.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Shelbi M.
Shelbi M.
Coal Township, PA

Love the easy taste to this wine and the price! Sweet wine for all occasions!
Sharell M.
Sharell M.

Mmm this is my favorite wine of all time. Very sweet and smooth. It's very easy to drink this and not not realize you are getting buzzed ! It's so easy to mix and create your own flavors that compliment this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now