Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Donna R.
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME

My sister gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato for my birthday. I had never tried a Barefoot wine before. I was hooked after the first taste.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Graham, NC

Love. Love. LOVE. Perfect for a nice hot day while I'm working on restoring a piece of furniture or girls night.
Joanna L.
Joanna L.

Just had this for the first time! I love sweet drinks. This is a cheap drink and is great for the summer. I love it over ice, it is nice and light so you can have a few glasses and feel fine. Tastes great and this is now my go to wine
faith g.
faith g.
sheboygan, wi

Barefoot is a great product and the price is unbeatable! i buy their wines on a regular basis. the moscato and chardonnay are my two faves!!
Christina S.
Christina S.

This is definitely the best Moscato for the price. Doesn't taste like a cheap wine, and is a nice sweet wine. Throw in some berries for a little extra added flavor!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH

The best tasting moscato I've ever had... Bonus points for also being only six bucks!! Yes it's very sweet but thankfully I prefer that.
Paige S.
Paige S.

I like that it's fairly priced, and not too cheap tasting. It's also pleasing to sip on after a long days work.
Jewel R.
Jewel R.
Kansas City, MO

I have never actually tried the velar one but I know the light pink and dark pink were both very good lol I found myself drinking the entire bottle alone with out knowing it
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE

Barefoot has really reasonably priced wines with great flavor. This is a wine that goes down like juice - it's that good and easy to drink!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Pekin, IL

Found at our local grocery store, and very cheaply priced when bought in quantities, this is one of our favorite brands of Moscato. Keep in mind that Moscato is an Italian dessert wine - therefore it is a sweet variety. It is fairly low in alcohol and has a lightly sweet, fresh flavor.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now