Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
New Britain, CT

I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Gainesville, Fl

This brand of wine is very inexpensive, making it nice for a sit down at home after a long day and enjoying your favorite TV show. I love Moscato but this brand is slightly too sweet for my taste so I have to put a splash of sprite in mine. Still pretty excellent choice for the price.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA

I LOVEEE this wine! the taste and quality of the wine is delicious. the price is also reasonable for what it is. one of my favorite wine in the supermarket store.
Karolyn N.
Karolyn N.

I'm always in the mood for a nice glass of Moscato. However, I'm not exactly a fan of Barefoot Moscato. In my opinion, it tastes dingy to me. Personally, I don't think you have to break the bank to buy a quality bottle of Moscato -- $12-20.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Nashville, TN

I can literally drink any of the barefoot flavors, and it truly has great notes in all of them. It's an amaaaazing investment because it's delicious for a small price.
Nicole J.

This is one of my favorites . Goes down smooth, sweet and bubbles.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Megan W.
Megan W.
BROOKLYN, NY

I love this as a drinkable sweet, inexpensive wine. You know barefoot wines are always delicious and affordable. It tastes great, especially when it is warm out!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY

My absolute favorite wine goes great for get togethers, dinners, parties you name goes great with anything, won't even know your drinking alcohol
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Wayland, MI

This wine is great for making sangria or other mixers, however if your a true wine lover, this wine has very little flavor and way to sweet! Even for a Moscato and I do love a good cool, crisp Moscato on a hot summer day, but this particular brand just isn't one I would choose to sip alone.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?