BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Kyrsten N.
Kyrsten N.
Las Vegas, NV
Great starter vino. Super delicious!! You're able to find it basically anywhere :) very inexpensive, but still really great quality
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is bubbly and refreshing! I prefer it over many other of it's kind.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
This wine is super sweet, but it is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for someone who's easing into wine culture and doesn't like harsher tasting flavors. Such an amazing price! I buy this all the time. Love, love, love.
Sonya A.
Sonya A.
Whitehall, OH
This is a very affordable, but delicious wine; when served chilled, it compares closely to wines in the upper category.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.
This has got to be my second favorite brand of my favorite wine! It's affordable and delicious. You can't even taste the alcohol, and that's what's so wonderful about it! I would recommend this to anyone who's on the beginner stages of drinking wine.
April F.
April F.
Talbott, TN
Great wine with a great price. Several varieties available. It's affordable enough to give as a gift at any event your invited to.
Anna M.
Anna M.
I love sweeter wines and Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorites. It's so cheap so I never feel guilty about buying a bottle. If you love sweet wine, this is the bottle for you!
sara s.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA
This would be a great wine for a warm spring day or hot summer day drink with some great girlfriends! The taste is refreshing and goes great with deserts and fresh fruits!
Kerrie s.
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
Barefoot Moscato is hands down the most delicious wine in the grocery store! I hated all wines until i tried this one. The price on this wine is what is shocking, for the taste you would think this is $20+! Everyone will love this wine!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Brick, NJ
Nice and sweet. For a summer picnic it's perfect! It also a perfect match for mixing with your favorite summer fruit, ginger ale, or seltzer. My favorite way to enjoy is with some exceptional cheeses and fruit!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?