Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC

I love Barefoot brand wines. The moscato is favorite by far. It is sweet, crisp and has a wonderful flavor, all for a low, inexpensive cost. Most grocery stores that I have been to carry this brand, so it is easy to find as well.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Yorktown, VA

Barefoot is great and affordable! This wine isn't fizzy and is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Katie E.
Katie E.

This wine is a great bargain! It is cheap and tastes great! It is a sweet wine and best when it is served cold.
Jesse L.
Jesse L.

It's an inexpensive choice but it has a good flavor and is nice and sweet. Works well with a dessert or fruit.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Eugene, OR

Moscato is my all time favorite wine and this one is my favorite by far. It's very crisp and light!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Lakewood, WA

This is my go to wine.....The thing I like about this wine is that it is a sweet wine but not too sweet like most moscatos. I think it is the perfect wine for the perfect price!
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Atlanta , GA

This is my favorite moscato its really sweet :) me and my friends drink it all the time !!!
Molly S.
Molly S.

This wine is great tasting and priced perfectly. It tastes great! Its a good pairing for dinner, after dinner, or sitting by the fire with friends enjoying the evening!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY

I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.

The go to brand for moscato. Great flavor and inexpensive what more can you ask for?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now