Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I like sweet wines and Barefoot Moscato is on the drier side. It's not bad, just not the sweetest. The price is right though!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI
I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN
Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
It's cheap enough and if you don't care about taste, then this is good for you. I've had much better Moscato's. I felt this was a dry Moscato. I prefer them a little sweeter. You can it anywhere, even Dollar General
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Waretown, NJ
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is so light and refreshing and completely perfect for this time of year when it is hot outside. It is perfect chilled or at room temperature. I like all the varieties Barefoot offers of it's Moscato especially the Champagne. I have turned so many friends onto it. It is definitely affordable and I usually buy two or three each time I go. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Lexington , Sc
This is a good starter wine, moscato is sweet and crisp, and barefoot is really affordable. It definitely more for the people who haven't been introduced to wine before, since it's so ridiculously sweet.
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a decent wine if you like very sweet wines. It is reasonably priced and you can often find it on sale.
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I love the Moscato very smooth and not over bearing
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Grenloch, NJ
Although I am a bit of a wine snob, I have found barefoot wines to be decent for the price! I am currently a Graduate student and believe this has helped me stay calm and stay within my budget!!!! :D
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?