Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL

Great moscato for a good price. You can find it pretty much anywhere for $6 or less. Great deal!
Mz T.
Mz T.

Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

This is my favorite sweet wine. Barefoot wines always produce great tasting wines that are affordable!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC

Great for a girls night in. It is relatively cheap and it is very sweet. Favorite moscato by far.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

My go too sweet wine, I've always liked barefoot products good price and they taste pretty good
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colonial Beach , Virginia

One of my favorite wines! Not only is it inexpensive, but it doesn't have that weird after taste some wines give.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Staten Island, NY

I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Yum. The Barefoot wines are wonderful and inexpensive. One of my favorites is the Summer Red, but any of them are oh so yummy.
Sandra O.
Sandra O.

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot has great prices! I actually just bought cases of this for sisters bridal shower and everyone loved it!
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV

Such a cheap wine with expensive taste. i buy this every time I'm at the store. its a must have for parties with lots of people.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now