Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Chanese M.
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my top 2 favorite wines. I know it is only supposed to be for dessert because its a sweet wine, but I will literally drink it with anything! Pasta, steak, chicken, etc...But it is really amazing with fresh fruit and cheese. I also had a bunch of it at my bridal shower with fondue.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Woodbury, NJ
Barefoot has never been one of my favorite wine brands, and I find the Moscato way to sweet for my personal tastes. I do know many who love it.....I am just not one of them.
iriel p.
iriel p.
Prairieville, LA
This wine is a great taste for someone on a budget! You'll love this wine. It is a very sweet and bubbly taste!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
Love this sweet wine! You don't have to break the bank in order to have a full flavor sweet wine!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love this wine. It taste amazing and goes good with dinner.
Kathyann M.
Kathyann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this wine - it's light crisp and sweet
It's my go to wine
Great for girls night or a night by the pool
Just so good
Emily M.
Emily M.
Tualatin, OR
I love moscato and this brand is great! It's very inexpensive but doesn't taste cheap :) I would recommend this wine to everyone!
Jennelle L.
Jennelle L.
When I'm looking for a fun wine I most likely turn to a Moscato. I love the sweetness of this Moscato. Love that it's easily found in any store and a great buy. This is my go to wine to take to a summer BBQ and makes a great wine punch!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV
When I first started to like sweet whites, this was always my go to. Now I still try to have a bottle in my fridge for just in case!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
This moscato is great we buy it anytime we have friends over! The flavor is awesome & this wine is a really good price! I highly recommend it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?