BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Debra B.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Great tasting wine for an unbeatable price. I love the smaller bottles in a four pack since they allow me to drink what i want while still keeping the rest fresh and unopened. Nice light taste and better then red wines.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
lancaster, PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Good for every occasion!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH
Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN
I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT
Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
Winter K.
Winter K.
Kansas City, KS
The smooth sweet blend of fruit in this wine is amazing. love to drink with chicken or pasta meals. love it love it love it
Kyrsten N.
Kyrsten N.
Las Vegas, NV
Great starter vino. Super delicious!! You're able to find it basically anywhere :) very inexpensive, but still really great quality
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA
This wine is bubbly and refreshing! I prefer it over many other of it's kind.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
This wine is super sweet, but it is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for someone who's easing into wine culture and doesn't like harsher tasting flavors. Such an amazing price! I buy this all the time. Love, love, love.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?