Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Tampa, FL

Light, sweet and summery. The perfect wine choice to bring to a casual dinner with friends or a good weeknight ladies evening!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bartonville, IL

Good sweet wine. Delicious.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Abilene, TX

Barefoot is a very good inexpensive wine. Its easy to find at any local grocery store. I've tried many brands and barefoot is my favorite. Moscato has to be one of my favorites. It has a very nice sweet taste.
Emily H.
Emily H.

This wine is definitely one of my favorites. Sweet, fizzy, and cheap!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ

Love this brand for it's great prices. This is a sweet wine that tastes great after a meal.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Delaware, OH

I like this wine. I prefer a light, sweet wine and this is just that. It's cheap and good.
Griselda C.
Griselda C.
Laveen, AZ

This a grade crowd pleaser for non whine drinkers. It is very sweet however you can certainly make great white sangria.
Christa H.
Christa H.
Bordentown, NJ

I LOVE this wine. its my favorite. Its light and airy. Excellent flavor and not expensive!
Debra F.
Debra F.

Great wine ! This is a crisp sweet wine and definitely worth it if you like sweet wine great to drink and have a relaxing night
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA

Good taste at affordable price. you can find it almost anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?