Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, NC

This is the ONLY wine I will drink. I love the flavor it is so fruity and light. I can drink it just to wind down or with dinner or dessert!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

BY far my favorite win i have ever tried. I have tried all sorts of mascato but nothing can beat Barefoot's mascato. Seriously it is so good. And it is pretty inexpensive!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Albany , Ny

So good when chilled. Great price and I even like cooking with it when I don't have much left to drink.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
Peoria Hts, IL

My go to wine. It's so well priced and inexpensive and available pretty much anywhere. Drink it cold and the porch and enjoy the summer
Tiffanie c.
Tiffanie c.
Tallahassee , FL

I love Barefoot wines, because they are soooo affordable, and you end up with a wine that is sweeter and stronger than wines you would pay more money for! Anytime I'm stocking up on wine I go to this brand first.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL

Great moscato for a good price. You can find it pretty much anywhere for $6 or less. Great deal!
Mz T.
Mz T.

Best moscato wine hands down! My absolute favorite brand of moscato. It's sweet and it smells delicious. I love to pair it up with a nice dinner or just keep it simple with cheese and chocolates.
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.

This is my favorite sweet wine. Barefoot wines always produce great tasting wines that are affordable!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC

Great for a girls night in. It is relatively cheap and it is very sweet. Favorite moscato by far.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

My go too sweet wine, I've always liked barefoot products good price and they taste pretty good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now