Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Teresa N.
Teresa N.

All around great moscoto. Sweet, delicious and very reasonable prices! Stores always have sales on barefoot wines. Lovely crisp taste when chilled.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
West Orange, NJ

So cheap and so good! I drink it with whatever and it is great when you serve it ice cold.
Bree B.
Bree B.

When I first tried wine, I hated almost all of it. However, I have grown to love it and this is my favorite wine to drink. It's great with dinner, but also light when you just want to hang with friends. The taste is so crisp and is good for any occasion.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

Love the crisp, sweet and fresh flavor of this wine! It's such a great taste and price.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Spring HIll, FL

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet. If you are just getting into drinking wine this will be your top choice...
Emma M.
Emma M.
Middlebry Ctr, PA

This is one of my favorite "easy drinker" wines. It's sweet and light, and it's a nice wine to sip on in the evenings.
Jahquaijah b.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT

Im not really a fan of wine , but i had to choose from any other wine it would be Moscato
Trisha J.
Trisha J.
Chase, MI

If you like sweeter wine this one is for you! Refreshing and satisfying. Barefoot is easy to find in most stores. Enjoyable chilled.
Terese G.
Terese G.
Salem, WI

Barefoot is typically the only wine I ever buy. It's affordable and tastes amazing! The Moscato is one of my favorites, because of it's sweet, yet not overpowering taste. Great wine!
tracy i.
tracy i.

This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now