Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Laura E.
Laura E.
peoria, il
Just tried their new strawberry! so great. i love the taste of all their wine and I'm picky! barefoot is my favorite!
Jennafer C.
Jennafer C.
Travelers Rest, SC
I do like Moscato, but I feel other brands are not as sweet- a plus for me. Great price though!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Fort Irwin, CA
This was the first wine I gave a chance. I don't like bitter/dry wine and this is really sweet so it's usually one of my wines of choice because of that.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
I am not a wine drinker, but Barefoot Moscato tastes great. I love it!
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
For the price, it is honestly amazing how good it is! I love it! Very nice flavor, as with all the Barefoot brand wines!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I'd never heard of, let alone, tried Moscato before I saw this at a friend's house one summer. I decided to try it and I've been hooked ever since. Of course, since first trying Moscato, I was out to try other brands and none of them have measured up to Barefoot Moscato. This one, I found, tastes the best. If you like a sweet wine, then this is for you... it's refreshing and light; just delicious.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
So if you enjoy sweeter wines then this wine is worth the try. It is sweeter, smooth and refreshing. Great for a summer evening and personally I think wine goes with anything
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
This wine of course is not the best Moscato out there, but for what you pay, it is definitely delicious. If you are hosting a dinner party and need a few bottles, then this is a good choice! It is crisp and light, with a slight sweetness that makes it great with desserts.
Gwendolyn P.
Gwendolyn P.
Vancleave, MS
I like this wine a lot. Yes there are others that are better, but with their better comes a bigger price increase. Barefoot wines have an excellent taste and an excellent price.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love moscato and this brand is affordable and definitely a good pick. I recommend it for sure. you can also find it in almost any grocery store which is a plus.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?