4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great for the price! A very nice sweet & fruity flavor- definitely a girlie wine ;) Barefoot wines are a great value for the price.
Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I typically like to fancy it up with sugar around the rim with lemonade and sprite mixed. #yum
Barefoot is a good Moscato but honestly I have had better in the same price range. It is not a bad wine but it is not my favorite.
I love moscato. This wine is delicious. It is very sweet and decently priced. If you are on a budget, I would recommend this wine.
My mom gave this to me for my first new year after turning 21. It's amazing! I like this better than the red version of this wine.
Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
Barefoot is my go to brand of wine. Moscato is my favorite flavor of wine to drink and it is definitely within a great price range.
Perfect for a romantic night with two beside the fireplace in the winter. Two glasses and a blanket, theres no way for a bad night!
2014 wine festival winner. Everyone loves moscato. But this one you can find everywhere for cheap but still tastes top shelf. 👍🏽👍🏽
Great wine for the Mom on a budget. Tastes great and very affordable. Definitely best fresh, it loses it's kick after a day or two.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos