Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product! This particular wine is inexpensive and has great flavor. If you like sweet, dessert wines then this is the wine for you.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Salem, OR
For a cheaper-priced wine, this Moscato is really good. It's really smooth and sweet.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
When I'm looking for a refreshing, picnic, inexpensive wine, this is my go to! Cheap & delicious. Unfortunately I can't even get my fiance' to try it :(
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I adore a good moscato and this brand is pretty good for a cheaper wine. I has a good flavor crisp and light like it should taste and not to alcoholie like some of the cheaper brands.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Great brand and I love this wine. It's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I have a few of these in the house for occasions as well. You can also pretty much get them anywhere where they sell alcohol.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Imperial, CA
I love barefoot moscato because in general like sweet wines that are white. I feel this wine goes great with any meal.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love Barefoot Moscato. Its sweet and good warm or chilled. The price isn't bad either. Last weekend I made a pitcher of sangria with it and it was a hit!
Jeriann P.
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
I love Barefoot Moscato! It's light and refreshing and goes great with a fruit and cheese tray! I buy a few bottles for every party, because almost everyone I know likes it too! A must try, and great price!
Laura E.
Laura E.
peoria, il
Just tried their new strawberry! so great. i love the taste of all their wine and I'm picky! barefoot is my favorite!
Jennafer C.
Jennafer C.
Travelers Rest, SC
I do like Moscato, but I feel other brands are not as sweet- a plus for me. Great price though!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?