Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.

This was the first wine I bought and liked. I tend to go for sweet and light wines and this is perfectly balanced between the two without going overboard.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

Moscoto is definitely my go to when it comes to wine. It has a sweet taste with a little ting on your pallet from the tartness of the peaches. This is definitely my favorite thing to bring to a dinner with friends.
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR

My go to for sure! It's got a great flavor and really goes well with any meal. Not to mention it's really reasonably priced!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH

Moscato is always the way to go it tastes so good and the Barefoot brand is great and it cheap too for a big bottle
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite moscato wines, and it's VERY affordable. It's pretty low in alcohol, so you can have a few without getting tipsy.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO

Love it for an affordable budget wine. Sweet, with good flavor. Great for a hot summer day! It is light and easy to food match.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.

I cannot stand moscato at all whatsoever under any circumstances.. I took one sip of this junk and had enough to last forever.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.

This is my all time favorite wine. It's definitely a great wine to get started drinking wine with because it's sweet and very easy to drink.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC

Decent wine for the price we buy allot of it it was our starter wine when we just started and we still buy it it's sweet and perfect for a budget wine drinker
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now