6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,845 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a great drink to take to a summer party. Most people love it and it is not very expensive.
Light and perfect for a summer get together, great price too, a little sweet for my tastes but my mom loves it.
I started drinking this in college because it was cheap and I'm not a huge fan of red wine. Now it's one of my favorties!
I love the barefoot brand! They have a great selection and I haven't found one I didn't like. You also can't go wrong with the prices!
Love this! I love the Barefoot brand because it comes at a great price. This wine is a must for any girls night :)
Great tasting wine. Reasonably priced. I like that it does not leave a bitter after taste like some wines do.
My most favorite wine of all, not too strong but sweet with a nice taste, not bitter but crisp. it'd a near perfect wine
I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
I'm not a huge wine drinker but I definitely like this one. The flavor is mild and the price is great. I like this brand.
This is my favorite wine. It's really sweet and doesn't have a strong after taste or anything. It's my absolute favorite.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos