4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Its ok. Its one of those drinks that will go well after a long day at the office. Too bitter for me though. Wont be purchashing again
Bare Foot is a cheap "go-to" wine for just about anything. It's great for girls night or if you just want something light and yummy.
If you like a sweeter wine, this is a great one to try. It has become easily one of my favorites, and I always have a bottle on hand!
This is one of my favorite and one of the only ones that i will drink its sweet and tasty you could not ask for a better tasting wine
Barefoot is my go to brand of wine. Moscato is my favorite flavor of wine to drink and it is definitely within a great price range.
This is my all time favorite wine! It has the best flavor not too sweet but not too tart. Its so inexpensive it really is the best
I can grab just about any bottle of wine and / or champagne that Barefoot makes and know it will taste great. Merlot is a new fave!
I absolutely turn to this type of wine when wanting to sit out on the back porch and unwind delicious and refreshing. Not to sweet
Good price, good flavor, good everything! I can't find anything to complain about! Highly recommend Barefoot's whole line of drinks
I love barefoot wines. Barefoot puts out a fairly priced delicious line of wines. I also love the logo....little foot...too cute!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos