4.55 / 5 based on 8,037 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this brand. It is very inexpensive, but it doesn't taste like a cheap wine. It is wonderfully sweet, without being too sweet.
I spent my summer in the Loire Valley and this is still one of my favorite drinks. It's sugary and delicious and the price is right.
Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great
Oh what a delight. You can never go wrong with barefoot. It is decent price so people think it's not good. But it actually is great.
Love this wine! It is my first wine love. Even though I'm more of a red wine girl now, Barefoot will forever be my favorite moscato.
I don't really like Moscato at all anymore. Barefoot wines taste funny to me too. I do think that their champagnes taste okay though.
When I first started to like sweet whites, this was always my go to. Now I still try to have a bottle in my fridge for just in case!
Way too sweet for me now, but I used to love it. The price is good and it won't give you a terrible hangover like other cheap wines.
I love this wine, not only is it cheap but it taste great. I love white wine with strawberries or chocolate. Oh, and with a hot bath.
Bare Foot is a cheap "go-to" wine for just about anything. It's great for girls night or if you just want something light and yummy.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos