Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Natasha K.
Natasha K.

This is my favorite wine!! I didn't really care for wine until I tried this. I like several of the Barefoot wines, and I can afford them!
Safia M.
Safia M.

Good wine for on the cheap. Comes in a bigger bottle that is great for making group drinks such as sangria. For the price you cant beat it especially if you like a sweet wine
Irene C.
Irene C.

Moscato's are sooooo good. I love every single flavor. The flavor is just so crisp and its a great drink to have on a casual night/bbq. Definitely recommend this to people who love white wine.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI

I love how sweet this wine is! I love the flavor and I like the price I pay for it!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

This is literally my favorite inexpensive Moscato out there! It's sweet and the flavor is good, always my first pick for casual movie nights!
Nicole  .
Nicole .
Glen Burnie, MD

Barefoot makes the best wine at a reasonable price. It has a great flavors and everyone always enjoys. The barefoot bubbly is also a great champaign.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

You get more bang for your buck with barefoot. It always have quality taste, I myself am not a huge fan of the white moscato, but this one i really don't mind.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va

Not my favorite moscato, but for the price it is a good deal. Crisp and refreshing, but sweet.
Maryellen C.
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Very reasonable price for a really tasty wine. I enjoy the pink Miscato and several other whites and plush..
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
San Diego, CA

A good, inexpensive sweet-wine drinker pleaser. It's not syrup-y sweet, but nice and crisp.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now