6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,865 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
NOT A FAN. This is cheap and does the job but it taste awful!!! I don't understand how people drink this by its self. blah
This wine is inexpensive and tastes good! It works great as a "girls night in" wine. We buy multiple bottles ;)
One of my friends introduced this to me one day and I haven't stopped ever since, this is my go to bottle love it
An inexpensive wine found in many local supermarkets. It has a great sweet taste to it. Better served chilled.
Cheap and taste good. I like buying their moscato but my personal fave is the red moscato. taste good and a lighter buzz.
I love this. It is my been a long day at work need something to get me through wine. So SO SO SO good! Hands down! and very reasonable price!
Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
I'm not a huge fan of Moscato but barefoot is a decent, cheap brand of wine. If I were drinking white wine, I would rather have a chardonnay
This moscato is really tasty. I love that it is inexpensive but still tastes great. Definitely recommend this to friends!
I have found that all I drink is Moscato!! AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Such a great taste! affordable! and they have regular, pink & red
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos