Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Chardae J.
Chardae J.

Great inexpensive wine and I usually buy it when I'm hosting my gal friends over. It doesn't taste like wine it tastes like juice.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bridgewater, MA

This wine is super sweet. Very good though! I prefer the barefoot champagne but the moscato is better for a refreshing beverage.
Nika G.
Nika G.

I absolutely love this wine! It is sweet, fruity, and refreshing, and tastes wonderful chilled. It is a great wine for beginners, as it has a taste similar to juice without some of the acidity or dryness of other white wines. Barefoot also always has amazing prices for those of us on a budget.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I love this wine. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. I like this bran a lot because it is very affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.

Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX

Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montevallo, AL

I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl

I love this wine! It's not too expensive and it is just the right amount of sweetness, while not missing out on any of the alcohol content.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA

For the price, this moscato is great! Not the sweetest out there, but definitely delicious! It is also one of the best moscatos for mixing with juice!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Albuquerque , NM

Very good, light tasting white wine, just enough sweetness to but not too much to make it not taste like a wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now