Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jennelle L.
Jennelle L.

When I'm looking for a fun wine I most likely turn to a Moscato. I love the sweetness of this Moscato. Love that it's easily found in any store and a great buy. This is my go to wine to take to a summer BBQ and makes a great wine punch!
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Las Vegas, NV

When I first started to like sweet whites, this was always my go to. Now I still try to have a bottle in my fridge for just in case!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC

This moscato is great we buy it anytime we have friends over! The flavor is awesome & this wine is a really good price! I highly recommend it!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , Wv

Moscato is hands down my favorite wine! In my opinion, Barefoot is one of the best brands for Moscato. I love dessert wines so I am a huge fan of this sweet tasting drink.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Very good considering how inexpensive it is. Definitely not a sweet wine, more dry.. but not overwhelming as i am not normally a wine drinker
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
scottsville, Virginia

This is a cheaper priced wine, but don't let it fool you! Its fresh, clean, just sweet enough! Always a party favorite!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR

This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI

I like sweet wines and Barefoot Moscato is on the drier side. It's not bad, just not the sweetest. The price is right though!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Plymouth, WI

I never was a wine drinker until trying this amazing wine! Barefoot Moscato is one of my absolutely favorite wines. It's sweet, and goes great with anything! I am always able to get people to enjoy a glass, and then they're hooked!
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN

Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?