Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Love this wine! It's great if you like it really sweet and it's very affordable, especially for a college student. I drink this a lot!
This is a go to in our household, always have a bottle on hand for any time a glass of wine sounds nice. Best price for a pretty good wine so we stock up!
Yum! One of my favorite wines that doesn't cost a ton of money.
My local store was out of Cupcake Moscato so I grabbed this, and I'm totally a Moscato girl, and this is amazing! Almost as good as Cupcake Wines!
For those looking for an affordable and tasty bottle of wine - this is a winner. it's sweet and refreshing at the same time.
Delicious. not too expensive. always a crowd pleaser. This is a great dessert wine after a summer cook out!!
It is good for the price but I still prefer my family's wine
I love moscato wines, but don't love how expensive they are. Barefoot Wines have high quality inexpensive wines. I love all of their Moscatos!
All the variety are perfect for any get together .. Got a lot of different for any one can choose and the wines are good.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos