BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lock Haven, PA
If you like or love wine you have to try
Kate A.
Kate A.
Augusta, ME
I compare this to a riesling or pinot grigio. Its my fav of the three! Its sweet and not super strong tasting.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Slatington, PA
For a least expensive Moscato, this my go to brand! I try to always keep a bottle in the fridge for company or summer nights. Light and fruity-easy to drink with all different foods.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
This is by far my favorite wine. I haven't come across a Barefoot Wine I haven't liked. If you like wine this is the one for you! No vinegar taste either!
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
Spokane, WA
My friends and I have tried many different types of wine and were never fans. It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked! This is ONLY kind of wine we like...nay - LOVE! We have even tried branching out to other brands and they're just not the same... Barefoot all the way!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert
I have had this a few times. Not a big white wine fan but it was good. Very sweet
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely LOVE Barefoot wines. They are a client at my agency but I've been drinking the brand for years now. Barefoot is definitely my go-to wine when I need to get a bottle or two. There is an assortment that definitely pleases.
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Henry, IL
The BEST wine for broke college kids. You can't tell how cheap it really is. Perfect amount of sweetness.
Shari H.
Shari H.
One of my favorite brands of wine and my favorite flavor too. Not too sweet, has a nice refreshing flavor. You could pair this with dinner or just sit and sip for a while. Not too expensive either so definitely worth it
Jaemie M.
Jaemie M.
San Diego, CA
Nowhere near being a great bottle of moscato, but it's cheap enough that I bumped up the grade from a C to a B. Too sweet, and just tastes...cheap. It's hard to verbalize, but once you've had a really good moscato, it's hard to enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?