4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's sweet and pack a some punch, when you chill it and it's a nice relaxing drink after a long day. Take it as a house warming gift
What's not to like about this wine! Affordable and great tasting. I've tried Barefoots other wines as well and they are just as good.
So good. This is definitely a dessert wine but it is so indulgent and a great price-point. It is something I love having in the house
If you like sweeter wine this one is for you! Refreshing and satisfying. Barefoot is easy to find in most stores. Enjoyable chilled.
Sweet and delicious! The perfect wine for those who aren't fans of dry wines. Even my husband liked it! Great taste at s great price.
Bare Foot is a cheap "go-to" wine for just about anything. It's great for girls night or if you just want something light and yummy.
Delicious!! A nice crisp summer taste! Great for get togethers with family and friends or just to sip on while enjoying a nice book!
This is one of my favorite and one of the only ones that i will drink its sweet and tasty you could not ask for a better tasting wine
I usually use this in my sangria :) it's sweet but also not over powering. It's great with some fruit in it and totally affordable :)
Way too sweet for me now, but I used to love it. The price is good and it won't give you a terrible hangover like other cheap wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos