Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Las Vegas, NV
Barefoot makes wine affordable and delicious! Their Moscato is a perfect dessert wine or tasteful to the sweet tooth palate of any wine drinker!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
Not a fan. I've tried several varities of Barefoot, and haven't like any of them. They are either too bland or have a sort of spoiled taste.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite wine!!!! It's light and smooth and makes me soooo relaxed!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this wine and this brand. Such a nice treat for those warm days as it is very refreshing! goes down way to easy!
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
I think this is a great wine. It's is inexpensive and taste good. Awesome if you are having lots of guest cause it won’t break your pocket book ;-)
Amanda p.
Amanda p.
Berwyn , IL
One of the first wines I've tried. I normally end up drinking the entire bottle myself.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
west point, IA
Great taste and an even better price!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
Too sweet for me. Though it is one of the best moscatos in the lower cost wines out there.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Great tasting wine for an unbeatable price. I love the smaller bottles in a four pack since they allow me to drink what i want while still keeping the rest fresh and unopened. Nice light taste and better then red wines.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster , PA
What's not to love? It's about $8 per bottle and has a great fruity, sweet flavor. I occasionally toss in some pineapples, grapes, strawberries and mango for an instant sangria.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?