Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

Moscoto is my go to wine! Barefoot offers a decent quality for a great price. I personally like the sparkling moscoto better therefore this one isn't my first choice but a great second choice.
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot is a great cheap girls night wine! Moscato is perfectly sweet and this is also great to add some sprite or berries or both. It's all good!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Temple Terrace, FL

Very light, great tasting Moscato! This is one of my personal favorites from Barefoot. This Moscato is very fresh and goes with most dishes. As a college student I find it very affordable and it is sold everywhere which makes it very convenient.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.

This is cheap, good tasting wine. If you are on a budget and like sweet wines grab this one next time and give it a try!
Saara H.
Saara H.

This moscato is veryyy tasty ; it's a bit sweet but defiantly good and is a repurchase of mines!
Brenna B.
Brenna B.
Villa Hills, KY

I know this isn't the most expensive or elegant wine, but it really is delicious and versatile. It's extremely affordable and perfect to relax with in my opinion. Barefoot makes wine fun!
Angela B.
Angela B.

This wine is actually the only kind of wine I like. Ill drink a whole bottle before I go out. Its my happy juice!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Newburgh, IN

This is a nice, sweet wine. A bit overly sweet for me but it would be good to mix with other things to make a summer punch.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Winslow, ME

Barefoot is my FAVORITE brand of wine - and the only one I drink. It isn't fizzy but taste delicious. They have a wine for all taste buds.
Malory V.
Malory V.

I enjoy many of the flavors this wine has to offer. I tend to use this particular flavor in a simple sangria consisting of a bottle of barefoot mascato, a bottle of peach snapps, a bag of frozen fruit and top it off with some sprite!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now