BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christina H.
La Plata, MD
This is one of my favorite Mocato's. I love the Barefoot wines and it's nice to be able to buy a bottle of wine for under $20 that still tastes amazing. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Maggie S.
Punta Gorda, FL
This has to be my favorite wine. I like my wines to have a sweetness to it and this is perfection. For being a broke college student it is on the cheaper side which is great. It goes down very smoothly and is always complementary to my pasta dinner or my fresh baked deserts.
Tiffany L.
Apple Valley, CA
This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
Amber M.
You want cheap nasty wine, here you go
Audrey R.
West Warren, MA
Moscato is the only wine I will drink, and this has to be my favorite. It's so light and crisp and tastes wonderful with any food I pair it with, usually have chicken or sometimes even a steak. I enjoy this wine because its sweet and isn't bitter like they sometimes can be. A+++
Danielle S.
I love this wine it is nice and sweet if you like sweet wine. It is a cheap wine so it is not the best quality, but well worth it if you are on a budget.
David S.
I have tried several different brands of Moscato. and this is hands down my favorite. definitely worth the money.
Megan W.
Fairfield, ME
I loves this moscato wine! love moscato in general! this is sweet and yummy! hard not to drink the whole bottle at once!
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Barefoot Moscato has a sweet fruity taste that is delicious for those nights spent with your best friends. I like to use it in my sangria. Recently out on the market is Barefoot Pink Moscato. It is a tad fruitier than the green label but just as delcious!
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite Moscato, hands down, and I've tried a bunch! Sweet, fragrant, light, fruity. It's just perfect for a refreshing drink on a warm summer night.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?