BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm really not a wine person but I do like Moscato a lot. I think I like the sweetness of it. It goes down easy. This particular brand is pretty affordable. Perfect for someone that isn't a big wine drinker but just wants the wine taste once in a while.
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV
A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Katie R.
One of my top favorite wines! Sweet and refreshing. I would highly recommend it! It is easy to find and won't disappoint! I'll definitely keep purchasing this wine. Very satisfied!
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I can't make it to a store that has a good selection or the stores are already closed. Most gas stations sell it and its a really good moscato. I have and will buy it again.
Jessica O.
Hampton, GA
Absolutely my favorite wine. I did not become a wine drinker until having this. Its fairly cheap which is good for my wallet. This is my go to drink for celebrations so i drink it at least once a month. I would definitely buy again and have gotten my friends to drink it as well.
Minnie G.
Montebello, CA
This was an inexpensive alternative to other wines. It was very sweet but it met the expectation for the price paid. Compared to the the Stella Rosa brand it falls short. When on a budget and want a drink I would definitely buy this again.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?