BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stephanie R.
Lawrence, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I drink this with my girls every time one of us goes through a tough breakup. So affordable and yet so delicious and sweet. Sometimes it's too sweet but I don't mind it, it tastes so good and I will definitely keep buying this for myself.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This is soooooo good for the price! This is quite often something I pick up when I feel like having wine. I love moscato and for the price, you just can't go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, but not overly sweet where you get sick of it.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This has been my favorite brand of wine. I love that you can buy it in the bigger bottles too! It always tastes fresh and crisp. Moscato is by far my favorite. I have not tried many other brands because Barefoot has never disappointed me. I recommend this wine all the time.
Melisa C.
This wine is a must have for my holidays. I am not a fan of wine but this wine doesnt have such a bitter taste which I love! I could not live without this. The other good thing about it is the price!
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY
A very sweet moscato, and a great wine for when you just want one glass. Re price makes it even better, a pretty great wine for an even better price. throw a little frozen fruit in it and it is even better. If you like very sweet white wine, barefoot moscato is a great choice
Vickie F.
Winton, CA
This is my favorite wine and brand.. this brand has a sweet flavor which makes it nice so you can enjoy instead of a sour taste... this is a good value because the price is good and the taste is good. I will defiantly buy more
Claire B.
This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't like wine as a rule. However, I had this at my cousins wedding, and it was amazing! I just bought a bottle for my own enjoyment! It's light, and sweet without being cloying, which is great for people like me that don't really care for wine!
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Amanda N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love Barefoot wines! They are priced at a very economical level but do not flake out on good taste. I always go for the soft reds and whites but I love the zing that comes with Moscato.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?