Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY

I really enjoy this wine. It's in my budget and has a nice light taste. I prefer a sweet wine so this give me my fix without the heavy sugary taste. I always recommend this for a girls night in with my friends.
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA

I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA

Honestly for the price you can't beat this wine, it's by no means fancy but it's crisp and refreshing and well worth the price! I've been drinking it for years now and have yet found a moscato that can compare!
Korinne S.
Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO

For anyone who likes sweet wines, this is a MUST try. It's not too super sweet, but just right. Not only is it super affordable but it tastes amazing! I have purchased this wine many times and will continue to.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY

This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

One of my favorite white wines! Roughly 5.99 a bottle at my local retailer. This is my go to wine for Greys Anatomy viewing parties! Affordable and good. It can't be beat! I repurchase this wine frequently! 😁😝
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Farah J.
Farah J.

This is kind of too sweet for my liking. It does the job for the price but I won't buy it often since there are so many other good choices. The packaging is ok and I usually buy from Walmart. The price is good
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?