BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Jen P.
Jen P.
Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I started off drinking this wine because it was so sweet I could gobble it down like juice. And it was cheap. I found though I would run right through the stuff though.
Britany D.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
marisa m.
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pontoon Beach, IL
My absolute favorite wine... definite summer must have.....barefoot has an amazing tasting line of wines . And so affordable. ...don't for get to pick some up tonight
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Moscato is the best wine! It has a nice subtle sweet flavor, plus it's a white wine and it's not dry!
Barefoot is super affordable and very well made! Love this wine!
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?