BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Keenia S.
While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Clare G.
One of my favorite wines. Great for girls nights or a night on the town. The price is good for the value and it's super delicious. I have purchased this at a Walmart, Meijer, and Kroger. I am a repeat customer and have tried their other products as well.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the Barefoot brand, finally got a chance to try the Moscato and I really like the smooth flavor. It's sweet and tastes great chilled. After drinking one glass, I had to get another. Moscato is very relaxing and refreshing. I like that it's very affordable and easy to find at my liquor store.
Judy B.
I drink this one when I can't find the pink moscato. It is very affordable and tastes great. I enjoy putting frozen grapes in it as a little treat. This is by far my favorite brand of moscato, therefore I buy it often. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?