Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Serena H.
Serena H.
A great wine for summer nights chilled with fruit.A must have at a girls get together and a great smooth taste to it.a really good price depending on what size you get as well.
Danielle
Danielle
My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love barefoot wines! Especially their moscato! This wine is not dry at all, it's a sweet wine. I love to have a glass while I'm cooking and with my supper. It's really good,
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
This wine is very sweet! I love the taste and it is refreshing, but a little on the sweet side. However, for the price it can't be beat! Easy to drink and a little fruity too!
L C.
L C.
One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Appleton, WI
A go-to for a girls night in! I can't drink more than a couple glasses of this without feeling a little like I've had too much soda/gut rot. It's fresh and crisp! Good taste.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Towson, MD
I blame my roommate for making me become addicted to Barefoot. This stuff tastes so good, it's soooooooo cheap, and the bottles can be reused for crafts and storage purposes.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it and great on a budget. First tried it in college and it is still something I reach for at the end of a long day for a drink with dinner or for night in with friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?