Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I have really gotten addicted to moscato lately. I love the sweetness and the little bit of bubbles. Not overly carbonated. The barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. Definitely one of the best price wise.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.

Barefoot Moscato gives you the delicious taste of Moscato wine, for a wonderful price. You can easily get one bottle for yourself, or buy a few for company or to gift to others without paying an arm and leg!
Kathy S.
Kathy S.

My favorite moscato! It's cheap and tasty so you can't go wrong there. There's others I love but for the price it's awesome, I always have a bottle in my fridge and ready to go! So I vote, buy it right now!
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN

Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Woodbridge, VA

Love this white wine so much! You can get it at 7 Eleven and it's super cheap. Plus, it is so delicious! It's light and sweet and it hits the spot every time. Great value and definitely a go to wine for me.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , Mi

Pretty decent moscato for the price. It's super reasonable to buy. I wouldn't say it's my favorite compared to others but it's worth trying. Flavor is decent. I have purchased it a few times and will again.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Columbia, SC

I love Barefoot wine because it's inexpensive and that allows me to try all different types of wine. You can find wherever alcohol is sold, including the grocery store. This wine is so sweet and refreshing!
Dorothy G.
Dorothy G.
Hempstead, NY

Great wine for when you want something cold and sweet. The price for this wine is extremely reasonable and was purchased in a discount liquor store. I have bought this moscato many times and it never fails.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.

This wine is always a favorite of mine. It is sweet and girl and that's what I love about it. It's fun for a girls night in! The taste isn't too much so it's easy to drink. I would recommend this for sure!
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA

Barefoot is my go-to brand for wine and moscato is my absolute favorite! This wine is available anywhere and tastes amazing. I buy a bottle a week and it's difficult not to drink it all on the first night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now