Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL
I buy this moscato for all my girls nights. It is cheaper then some and has a good taste. highly recommend especially for parties
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny
I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY
I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Pooler, GA
This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Lake Wales, FL
Enjoy this with ginger ale, icy and cold. Love this kind of wine highly recommend this wine ladies. A must try especially if your relaxing with candles
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN
This is my favorite wine! It is affordable and most everyone seems to enjoy it. It is also a great base for sangria.
Paola D.
Paola D.
Greenville, NC
If you are a fan of sweet wines with hints of fruits then this is definitely for you! Whether it's this or the pink moscato, barefoot takes the cake with it. Best taste of many I've tried!!! Must buy!
Rodneya R.
Rodneya R.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This is my favorite Moscato. It's so light and it tastes amazing! I love it!
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
Low price but BIG taste. I love Barefoot Moscato, it's the perfect blend of sweet, light, and tasty...plus It comes at an amazing price! Definitely a good purchase to keep in the fridge for after work or school.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC
Just as the title says! I believe this is a good wine for a great price. How some cheaper wines may give you a headache, not here. Thumbs up!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?