BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Denise C.
Milwaukee, WI
I never really drank wine till I was at a friends and she gave me a bottle of Barefoot Moscato. It was the best alcohol drink I have ever had. I buy it all the time now. Its sweet but yet not to sweet and perfect late evening when you just want to relax I also find it to be good on ice or off. I tend to like my drinks on ice but wine is not usually good on ice this is not true with Barefoot Moscato. It really is a must try!
Stephanie W.
Schaumburg, IL
This isn't the bottle you bust out to impress someone, or to take to a dinner party. It's a solid wine for a really reasonable price. My friends and I will drink this for a low key movie night or just to hang out. I trust the barefoot brand.
Amy W.
Mooresville, NC
A friend of mine introduced me to Barefoot moscato at a backyard party, and it is a sweet, refreshing wine, great in the summer, but one of my favorites.
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA
This wine is everything I look for in a wine: sweet, fruity, delicious and CHEAP. It's almost always around $6 a bottle, but every so often Harris Teeter has it on special for $3.97 a bottle. Needless to say, I always stock up. Barefoot wines are a great value!
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I fell in love with barefoot moscato last year on Thanksgiving! Just my type of wine! sweet and fruity just the way I like it. Also, this bubbly drink is very inexpensive. Great for events/girls nights! Happy drinking!
Maegan H.
Odessa, MN
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite go to wine for all special occasions!!! My friend introduced me to this wine this past summer and I will never use another brand!!! Affordable but yet very satisfying
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I had never heard of moscato until about a year ago. We serve it where I work, and I asked a co-worker if she had ever tried it. She told me it was really sweet. Since I prefer sweet wines, I bought myself a bottle. I was hooked right away. It has a clean, crisp, fresh, fruity taste. It is a little sweet, and for those who do not like overly sweet things, you probably wouldn't like it, but if you're into the sweet dessert wines, you're going to love it!
Melissa K.
Dexter, MI
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to moscato. I love a fruity, sweet moscato and that is exactly what Barefoot Moscato tastes like.
Adilene M.
Aurora, CO
Barefoot moscoto is my go-to moscato for sure!! I always buy the family sized one! Moscato is usually a desert wine because it so sweet however I enjoy it with crackers and or bread and hummus, cheese, salami, pepperoni, and especially raw smoked salmon. any of those combinations are amazing with any wine!
Kristie G.
I'm new to drinking wine. This is a great one to start with. I prefer sweet wines and brand has lots of options at an affordable price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?