Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS

Cheap yet tastefull! Love this Wine and a vary of others! .............................
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga , NY

I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
Aris S.
Aris S.
Fort Bragg, NC

I haven't had the moscato yet. i love this brand tho its inexpensive and tastes really good. its great for wine girls night or for you to enjoy and relax!
Chelby P.
Chelby P.
Springfield, OH

I have to say this bottle of wine is my best friend when I've had long days.. It's cheap and refreshing. Hits the spot!
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Mason, OH

Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Staten Island, NY

Barefoot is a good brand, however i feel like the wine is kind of bubbly so as long as your a fan of bubbly wine i would recommend this
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI

Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
sheila  f.
sheila f.
Amity, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker.... but this wine is amazing. Not too song and tastes very good....
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.

This wine is probably my favorite. Barefoot is an incredible brand for Moscato. I love to throw frozen grapes in it!! AMAZING
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now