BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Lancaster , PA
It is good for the price but I still prefer my family's wine
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
I love moscato wines, but don't love how expensive they are. Barefoot Wines have high quality inexpensive wines. I love all of their Moscatos!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Happy Hour Expert
All the variety are perfect for any get together .. Got a lot of different for any one can choose and the wines are good.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Nashua, NH
This is my go-to white wine. It's delicious and affordable. I don't often drink at home but when I'm having game nights this is the most popular choice among the females in my group. I love that I can get it at Sam's Club, in my state, two bottles for less than 15.00.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
El Cajon, CA
This is a great affordable wine. This is my go to pick if I can't decide what to get or when I am in a time crunch and need to pick something fast.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Oakwood, IL
Great wine for the money! Always great to use in a mixer or by its self. Never fails to make a dull party bright!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Rome, GA
One of my absolute favorite wines. You can't beat the price. Great for a dessert wine, mixed drinks, or everyday wine since it's so affordable. And it's super popular so you can grab it almost anywhere.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Street, MD
This is a great wine. it has a great taste n cheap price. it also very easy to find at most liquor store.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm definitely a wine girl, and Barefoot is one of my favorite wine brands! I love quite a few of their white wines, but I think the Moscato might be my favorite. It's a close tie between the Moscato and the White Zinfandel. I love that this wine is not very expensive at all, but it tastes just as good as more expensive wine that I've had! Love it!
Selina S.
Selina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Best white wine ever made!! It's sweet, and inexpensive!! It's great at dinner time or if ur just having cheese and crackers !! It's nice with some fruit in it for summer!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?