The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I know, it's Moscato, it's supposed to be sweet, but there's a difference between a sweeter wine and a sugary beverage that gives you a headache after a single glass. If you're interested in a sweeter wine, try a riesling instead, but stay away from Barefoot brand. Cheap wine=headache
I love Barefoot! They are inexpensive but very tasty wine. Its a great wine to have with dinner or casually with friends.
One word... YESSSS! this tastes great and the price is great as well! i would recommend thing for dinners and relaxing evenings.
And then... it settles. I find it a little too sweet for my liking, but wonderful on ice in the beginning of the summer :)
I love this stuff!! its my go to when I'm going to a party, having some friends over or just wanting a nice glass with dinner! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Barefoot moscato is super cheap but incredibly good. It is sweet and smooth, not something you would expect from a cheap wine.
Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
Love this wine! It's great if you like it really sweet and it's very affordable, especially for a college student. I drink this a lot!
Yum! One of my favorite wines that doesn't cost a ton of money.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos