Add a Photo

Photos (61)
ximena o.
ximena o.
kissimmee, fl

Delicious to have it chilled. very affordable and very refreshing! This is my go to wine because its affordable and good
kaleah s.
kaleah s.

Great wine. sweet. I buy this at least twice a month. I woudlnt switch the brand for nothing
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Dover, DE

The price is great and taste is great for the price! Its a nice light wine that isn't too bitter for me
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Ceres, CA

Good for a cheap wine. if you don't like sweet wines this is not for you. other wise this wine is amazing.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Barefoot is probably my favorite cheap moscato. It's not too sweet, and it's bubbly and crisp.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Ringgold, GA

Love this wine. All moscato is good but this brand it really good any very reasonably priced! Definitely my go to wine!!
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
Newton, MA

Love this wine! It is my first wine love. Even though I'm more of a red wine girl now, Barefoot will forever be my favorite moscato.
Rose G.
Rose G.

One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Newport News, VA

I drink this when the red version is not available in the store. It is a reasonably priced wine that has a good taste
Kierra L.
Kierra L.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot moscato is the best sweet wine for cheap! Can't beat it for the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now