Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
jenna r.
jenna r.

It's really not bad for a cheap moscato. it's not the best but you are definitely getting a decent wine for a really good price.
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA

Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Barefoot is one of my favorite kinds of wine, especially white. Price is great and the taste and flavors are good. Definitely worth it!
Karla S.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ

It's not my favorite moscato but it is good if you are making sangria due to the price and other fruit in the recipe.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Texarkana, TX

Soooooooo good. I love this wine, its by far one of my most favorite wines of all time!
If your cheap like I am try this please lol
Valerie P.
Valerie P.

Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN

Im not much of a drinker but when I do I'm picky amd this is one of those you get what you pay for gross
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO

I really enjoy drinking barefoot brand wines. Moscato is one of my favorites. The price is very reasonable as well.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.
Mississauga , Ontario

This wine is absolutely delicious. Excellent wine to have in stock this summer as it's really refreshing on a hot summer day.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Nanaimo, British Columbia

I'm a big wine drinker and I love love LOVE this wine! On a nice relaxing evening it's nice to drink!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now