BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Mia C.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN
Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the sweetness of this wine. I usually put a piece of fruit in my wine glass when I drink it, cant go wrong for a ladies night in.
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
My favorite brand of Moscato so far. It is sweet, crisp and inexpensive. Definitely worth trying.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Its very sweet but it is not better then the red moscato! it is nice to have on a summers night, or just want to have a few friends over
Julia K.
Julia K.
Moscato is my favortie type of wine. Barefoot is inexpensive yet good tasting!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Barefoot's moscato is perfect. Light, sweet and crisp just as it should be! The price is awesome and it's even better with frozen raspberries!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I love all Barefoot wines. They taste great and are very affordable. This moscato is refreshing, light, and sweet. You can't beat the $5-6 a bottle for the quality of wine that they offer.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Midland, TX
This brand never disappoints, their Moscato is the best I've had, hands down. Its has a crips sweet flavor with apple and pear undertones very good!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I love Moscato... and I love the Barefoot brand. But this wine is not as sweet to me as other moscato brands and is more on the bitter side for my taste buds.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?