Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jen H.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH

I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
kelley S.
kelley S.

When my boyfriend and I drink wine, this is one of the wines we choose. It tastes delicious and the taste isn't that strong.
Kacie S.
Kacie S.

Affordable, tastes good, is sweet tasting. This is the perfect wine for me. We go through a few bottles when we get the girls together.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.

For me, a moscato should be really sweet. This wine is still a bit dry, but to be expected with the price point. If you are looking for a semi-sweet, ultra cheap wine, this ones for you!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Loretta C.
Loretta C.

Yum yum yum by far one of my favorite brands of wine! Great price and the girls night out will absolutely need one of these
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI

The flavor of this wine is fantastic. I drink a bottle every Thursday night and I never get sick of it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI

I don't like wine, even though I've only had like two kinds. pink moscato being one of them, i found that the flavor wasn't bad just super sweet. though, the day after i had a horrible headache from it.
abigail s.
abigail s.
Phoenix, AZ

Barefoot moscato only wine that is the best. Love having me a cup or two once in a while With some strawberries to relax
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Rogers, Ar

SOOO tasty and fresh. I always get excited when I have a cold bottle of this waiting on me when I get home from a long day at work!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now