Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Hilliard, OH

Moscato is light, fruity, and goes down easy. Best chilled, this is the perfect drink for a girls night get together or with fun finger foods before you hit the club.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Brownsburg, IN

I don't know much about wine, but I do know I like sweet wine.I had never had moscato before. This is the first brand that I tried. It is well priced and delicious. I highly recommend it!
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT

Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
Winter K.
Winter K.
Kansas City, KS

The smooth sweet blend of fruit in this wine is amazing. love to drink with chicken or pasta meals. love it love it love it
Kyrsten N.
Kyrsten N.
Las Vegas, NV

Great starter vino. Super delicious!! You're able to find it basically anywhere :) very inexpensive, but still really great quality
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is bubbly and refreshing! I prefer it over many other of it's kind.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.

This wine is super sweet, but it is my absolute favorite. It's perfect for someone who's easing into wine culture and doesn't like harsher tasting flavors. Such an amazing price! I buy this all the time. Love, love, love.
Sonya A.
Sonya A.
Whitehall, OH

This is a very affordable, but delicious wine; when served chilled, it compares closely to wines in the upper category.
Michelinne C.
Michelinne C.

This has got to be my second favorite brand of my favorite wine! It's affordable and delicious. You can't even taste the alcohol, and that's what's so wonderful about it! I would recommend this to anyone who's on the beginner stages of drinking wine.
April F.
April F.
Talbott, TN

Great wine with a great price. Several varieties available. It's affordable enough to give as a gift at any event your invited to.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?