Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
chicago, IL
Great wine, wonderful flavor
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Evansville, IN
I love trying new wines and mixing it up from time to time, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to for girls night or a bubble bath! It's flavor pairs with any mood and any occasion. Definitely my favorite!
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ
I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
It is delicious, crisp, not too sweet, and something I could drink daily,
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, MD
It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?