BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Selma I.
Chilled, this Moscato is really not bad. If you are not a wine lover or Moscato lover you will like this one regardless especially when in need of some bubbly that isn't too strong, and too hard on your wallet.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Laura N.
Roeland Park, KS
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet and inexpensive white wine. It's actually among my favorites when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to really browse the wine aisles. Definitely not for the more dry or bitter wine lovers, but if sweet and refreshing is your thing, you won't be disappointed.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I am obsessed with this moscato! It is smooth and sweet, one of the better moscatos I have ever had, always my go to wine!
Jennifer Z.
Brunswick, GA
This is one of my go to wines. Love the taste.
Rachel S.
Strongsville, OH
This wine is pretty good. Extremely affordable. Very sweet and bubbly white. I would recommend it as a dessert wine :)
Jessica B.
Clinton, MS
My favorite wine!
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
Barefoot Moscato is an affordable yet tasty option! When it's on sale, it's even better, and it's quickly become my go-to when I'm looking for a good moscato.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?