Add a Photo

Photos (64)
ANTONIO H.
ANTONIO H.
Carson, CA
My impression? Both were sound, not Flawed,provided vale and were much more impressive than the pinot noir and sauvignon blanc
Ann A.
Ann A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Moscato in general, it is my favorite type of wine. I typically get Barefoot because it's so good and cheap!
Nikol Z.
Nikol Z.
Long Beach, CA
Too sweet for me but I load my mom up on this stuff because she love moscato. I can drink it very very cold but it does give me a hangover.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Monaca, PA
One of my favorite cheap store bought wines! This wine is very sweet. Also good as pink and red moscato. White still being my top pick
Andie N.
Andie N.
Killeen, TX
This is my go to Moscato because first off it's not that pricey and secondly it actually taste really yummy!
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oneida, NY
It's a very inexpensive wine, so I guess you're getting what you pay for. Cute label though. Maybe try dressing this up with some fresh fruit or even orange juice for a mimosa.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
Moscato is really an after dinner wine. I rarely drink it with food unless its chicken that is baked using Moscato. Barefoot is a great choice on a budget. I am a fan of the Pink Moscato myself!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Great taste, sweet and light! I like a lot of wines from this brand, they have a great flavor and the price is great as well.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?