BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Literally my favorite type of wine without doubt. I usually love drinking the newest edition to Barefoot, which is called Summer Red. I love it, because it usually reminds me of a refreshing bubbly soda. I love it! I usually love drinking Barefoot on a Friday night with dinner.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love barefoot wines, but this moscato is just too sweet for me.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Baldwin, NY
Crisp and light! It's very refreshing...I really enjoy this! One of my absolute favorite white wines; Barefoot always pleases.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Mission Viejo, CA
This moscato is very light and refreshing! I love the sweet taste!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Estacada, OR
This is a nice sweet drink, great for the people who don't like beer or liquor. Even wine tastes pretty "fermented" considering that's what alcohol is. It's really great when you can drink fermentation and not even notice :]
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Marietta, GA
This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Winterville, NC
Its a good wine for the price you pay. Not a sweet wine but not too dry either! Def. Recommend it
Christina S.
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
Happy Hour Expert
If you're spending the night in with your girlfriends--this wine is perfect to pair with some salty cheeses! It is sweet and crisp and I usually serve mine with fresh fruit.
Deidre H.
Deidre H.
I love the Barefoot Moscato. It is such a light and refreshing wine. Great for a girls night or dinner with my love.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
I will say that I don't always love sweet wine - I'm more of a dry, crisp girl, but I can appreciate a nice sweet wine sometimes. I feel like this one is even too sweet for that. It is inexpensive which is nice - maybe even over ice or as a spritzer with some soda to cut the sweet . . . could be okay for summer. I would drink it again but wouldn't be my first choice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?