Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Kristie K.
Kristie K.
Angleton, TX
This wine is crisp and sweet. I always find myself back at Barefoot. This is a fantastic brand and the Moscato is yummy! Now I really want some :)
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot Moscato is known for being sweet, but I am oh so satisfied after drinking a glass or two. Barefoot Moscato mixes great with other flavored vodkas and or lemonade to make a summery drink.
KeKe W.
KeKe W.
Valrico, FL
Any brand moscato wine is too sweet for my taste. The lightest I prefer on the wine rainbow is zinfandel. I think this is a great drink for the occasional/light drinker...
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Norwalk, CT
Honestly you cant beat this choice! Great price, so smooth tasting. Even the husband likes it, and hes a beer guy!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA
This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA
I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA
It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet and crisp awesome tasting wine really good for a hot summer day chilled adding fruit to it is even better
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?