4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Sweet and delicious! The perfect wine for those who aren't fans of dry wines. Even my husband liked it! Great taste at s great price.
For the cheaper price of barefoot I love the taste. I am not a big wine drinker either but I like that it is sweet and not to strong.
Soo light and sweet and refreshing . One of my favorite go to wines and at such an affordable price. You can taste the grapes used .
Barefoot brand wines are affordable and good. I prefer sweeter wines myself and this Moscato is very nice on a hot summer's evening.
So good. This is definitely a dessert wine but it is so indulgent and a great price-point. It is something I love having in the house
Barefoot is a great value. The taste is wonderful, and I love drinking it! The original is nice, but the pink variety is my favorite.
Great taste good price.. you can't go wrong with a moscato.. I really like this. I like to keep it a n hand for when I have company.
I love the Barefoot brand, but this wine is a little too sweet for me. It's actually good to be used in a wine spritzer, or sangria.
I love this wine with a mixer such as sprite or cranberry juice. It is sweet, and doesn't have the dry bitter taste as some wines do.
If you are looking for a wine that doesn't cost out the rear and still tastes good.... This is the wine for you. Affordable and good.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos