Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Monica B.
Monica B.
Edgewood, MD
I am normally a red wine girl, but I was deliciously surprised when handed a glass of Barefoot Moscato at a recent wedding reception. The taste is light and sweet. It's great when paired with fruits and cheeses or with dessert. It's now my go-to white wine.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Alyssia M.
Alyssia M.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite more affordable wines. Love the fact that it inexpensive for times when money is a little short!
ANTONIO H.
ANTONIO H.
Carson, CA
My impression? Both were sound, not Flawed,provided vale and were much more impressive than the pinot noir and sauvignon blanc
Ann A.
Ann A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love Moscato in general, it is my favorite type of wine. I typically get Barefoot because it's so good and cheap!
Nikol Z.
Nikol Z.
Long Beach, CA
Too sweet for me but I load my mom up on this stuff because she love moscato. I can drink it very very cold but it does give me a hangover.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Monaca, PA
One of my favorite cheap store bought wines! This wine is very sweet. Also good as pink and red moscato. White still being my top pick
Andie N.
Andie N.
Killeen, TX
This is my go to Moscato because first off it's not that pricey and secondly it actually taste really yummy!
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oneida, NY
It's a very inexpensive wine, so I guess you're getting what you pay for. Cute label though. Maybe try dressing this up with some fresh fruit or even orange juice for a mimosa.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?