Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX

Not the biggest wine fan, but I do like this one. I like the subtle sweetness and the price! I don't like the extreme bitterness of most wines, but this one is just tart enough for my taste.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Bellevue, WA

An awesome winr with a sweet aftertaste! Great to go with desserts. At safeway it's super cheap, about $3/bottle
Shizuka L.
Shizuka L.
Redlands, CA

My favorite dessert wine! Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and this brand is definitely affordable!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA

It's okay. It's cheap and a light white wine, but I don't think there's enough sweetness to it.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I prefer white wine over red and this wine is pretty yummy and affordable! Def an easy crowd pleaser
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY

Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

This whine is great, its lite and sweet. Compared to other brands Moscato is pretty affordable which is nice.
jenna r.
jenna r.

It's really not bad for a cheap moscato. it's not the best but you are definitely getting a decent wine for a really good price.
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA

Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Barefoot is one of my favorite kinds of wine, especially white. Price is great and the taste and flavors are good. Definitely worth it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now