6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Good stuff for such a cheap price. I used to drink this all the time until I started getting into reds.
So yummy, sweet, and crisp! An easy go-to and I feel like anything pairs well with it... or maybe it's just that delicious!
It is an absolutely delicious wine. It is not too sweet or too carbonated. It has just the right touch. The bottle itself is also priced right!
Love this!!!! The taste is awesome and so is the price!!!! I always have a bottle of this in my refridgerator and will not ever go without!!!!!
A fabulous wine at a great price! You can't go wrong. Almost guaranteed to be a hit at any party. Love love love!
Certainly not the best moscato I've ever had, but it gets the job done and is fine for a party or gathering where you're not trying to impress.
Moscato is moscato. I like it but this isn't my favorite brand. It doesn't go down as smooth as other brands do.
This is a great sweet moscato. It can be quite refreshing, especially in warmer weather. The cheap price is also another great factor
I was pleasantly surprised the first time i drank this wine. it was delicious and i will definitely buy it again and again
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos