Add a Photo

Photos (61)
sophie S.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA

Love this wine! Light and sweet! Most of all it's a good win that is reasonable priced
Emma O.
Emma O.
E Glacier Pk, MT

A very sweet, moscato indeed! For being affordable, it doesn't let you down flavor wise, however. Great, crisp taste and won't disappoint.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL

LOVE LOVE LOVE. so good and so cheap. try it today! this is the wine that got me hooked on wine. still today, even though I've developed a taste for a variety of wines, i prefer this one.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rolling Mdws, IL

Barefoot is probably my favorite cheap moscato. It's not too sweet, and it's bubbly and crisp.
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN

Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

My favorite moscato, the easiest to drink and least painful in terms of sweetness.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I love barefoot wine. Ive never had a style of wine from them I didn't like. Its reasonably priced and tasts amazing!
yolanda w.
yolanda w.
North Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE IT ITS SMOOTH AND YUMMY, IVE TRIED MANY KINDS BUT THIS IS THE BEST ONE IVE FOUND. I NOW HAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY DRINKING IT ALSO!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very good Moscato! You can't beat the Barefoot price... and it's sweet & delicious!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now