4.56 / 5 based on 8,186 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The thing about Barefoot is, it's a nice cheap wine. And I say cheap, not because the price is low but because it tastes cheap to me.
Very economical wine. However it is Too sweet for my taste buds Will be a good choice for people who love very sweet wine not dry at all
...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
Barefoot is a good brand, however i feel like the wine is kind of bubbly so as long as your a fan of bubbly wine i would recommend this
When i am having a rough day at work or just talking to my friends I love having a a glass of Moscato. I really like the taste of it.
This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
This wine is cheap and it tastes that way. I do not like this wine. It tastes terrible and is not worth it even with the cheap price.
I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
This is my favorite type of wine and is perfect on a college budget. Super cheap and delicious. Perfect for wine night with the girls!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos