Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN

Good tasting wine and love to use in cooking. It tastes great and handles well with cooking. Doesn't overpower fish
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO

I love Barefoot Moscato. This wine is the sweetest of Moscato brands. It is very smooth and also you cant beat the price
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Love love mosacto this is my wine when I'm looking for a big bottle for cheap has an amazing sweet flavor and is not over tart at all love this
jamie M.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA

I'm not a very big drinker...but my sister had a wine night with me and I must say...this has definitely become a wine I can have a glass of :)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Cascade, MD

I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX

Moscato is my favorite wine, so I've tried plenty of brands. The barefoot is really good. If you come to my house, you can bet I have a bottle in the rack.
Heather K.
Heather K.

Barefoot Moscato is a very refreshing and crisp white wine! It is pefect for warm summer evenings!
sheyla g.
sheyla g.

This one is a little to strong for my taste but has a really good flavor i would definitely be purchasing it again soo.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS

It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
W Lafayette, IN

Barefoot Moscato is an amazing wine. It's cheap but has great quality. It's a nice, light, white wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now