4.56 / 5 based on 8,186 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A nice, sweet wine. Doesn't have any carbonation which I tend to like in my moscatos but overall a good product for a cheap white wine.
I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
This moscato is a bargain and it is definitely on the sweeter side. Definitely worth a try but not for those who like their wine rich.
This is my favorite type of wine and is perfect on a college budget. Super cheap and delicious. Perfect for wine night with the girls!
Light and fruity wine for bachelorette parties or dinner!! Love this brand of wines and they have tons of selections of types of wine!
This is one of my favorites, has just enough sweetness and not to bitter. If you are new to trying wines this is a good place to start
I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
So this wine is a fair intersection between cheap, sweet, and quality. Great for white sangria! This is a bit too sweet for my palette.
This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Q & A
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Is it sweet or bubbly?
What is the best way to store wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos