6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is very reasonably priced and has a great flavor. I will pick up a bottle after a long Monday and relax.
Nice and sweet for relaxing night not too strong very smooth.... for a cheap wine it really great for date night.
I'm not a big wine drinker, but I love this wine, it doesn't have a dry taste too it, and it's not sweet, perfect drink perfect price.
I love all barefoot wines this was the first wine I had ever had and it started me on whole new craze its a very sweet wine
I love this wine! Most of the flavors are great, but this one is my favorite! It pairs very well and goes down smooth. YUM!
I often buy 2 bottles when I purchase Barefoot wines. The taste is immaculate and the price is unbeatable. I'm 110% in love with the Moscato.
This is a good moscato. Traditionally a very sweet wine and this lives up to its variety. Good afforadable brand.
Never would have thought I'd like wine but after trying this white moscato I was hooked! It's a nice smooth flavor
For a low price wine, I think this is delicious! Add some strawberries and blueberries for a yummy summer drink!
Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos