Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Monique M.
Monique M.
W Hollywood, CA

This is one of my faves. It's a great wine and the price can't be beat. Smooth, sweet, perfect. I always have a bottle in my fridge.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Yukon, Ok

My favorite wine of all time :) so sweet.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Erie , Pa

Moscato is a light, sweet drinking wine, and this is super affordable. I could easily drink a bottle in one sitting. I love it!
Silvana A.
Silvana A.
Hudson, MA

I love Moscato, and of all the different ones I've tried this one is definitely the best! It's the perfect combination of sweet and smooth. I love the price and the convenience that I can find it anywhere.
Amber L.
Amber L.

Love this!!!! The taste is awesome and so is the price!!!! I always have a bottle of this in my refridgerator and will not ever go without!!!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Bakersfield, Ca

I have to say this is one of the better "less expensive" brands on the shelves.
I do prefer the sweeter and more bubblier brands which this is not. But when
I'm on a tight budget I will definitely buy Barefoot Mascoto.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL

I buy this moscato for all my girls nights. It is cheaper then some and has a good taste. highly recommend especially for parties
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Bronx, Ny

I am more of a beer drinker but i have to say this wine is amazing ! red wine gives me a headache so i wasn't a big wine drinker, but until an old friend introduced me to this, it has become my favorite wine
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Endicott, NY

I have a very hard time finding a wine that is sweet enough for me. I have tried many different brands and types trying to find that perfect wine. A friend of mine had me try this and it was absolutely delicious. It has just the right amount sweetness.
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Pooler, GA

This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?