Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Salem, MA

This Is a great wine , it has a great flavor, and it's an expensive. So it's good wine to bring to a party or have if your hosting your own .
Heather M.
Heather M.

This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and refreshing. It is a cheap moscato, and that is evident. But for something light at home, this is the ticket.
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA

I think barefoot wine is the best cheap brand out there... this one is no exception, very good, but a little sweet... I can't drink too many (which is probably a good thing)
Laura B.
Laura B.

This is my absolute favorite low price Moscato! This stuff is really tasty and it dosen't give me a headache! I love it!
brandi g.
brandi g.

Thinking about a ladies night? Want something reasonably priced? Looking for something sweet? Then you have to try Barefoot! I promise you that you will not regret it. I can find this at my local walmart!
Erin A.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA

This is a great wine if you prefer sweeter wine. This is available in the normal large size bottle and mini bottles (at some stores). I love to use this as a stocking stuffer for my sister. Affordable, sweet and delicious.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Barefoot is a great brand. And their moscato does not disappoint. Nice sweet and smooth.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Redwood City, CA

This moscato is affordable but it is a bit too sweet for me. I like moscato a lot, just not when the sweetness overpowers your taste buds.
Christiana L.
Christiana L.

This seems to be the wine my friend always brings to pizza/movie night. I haven't figured out why but it's pretty good.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bessemer, MI

I love this wine. I like cheap wines and this is one of the best ones money can buy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now