Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Montclair, CA
I absolutely LOVE this wine! Barefoot Moscato is the wine for you if you like sweetness without the overbearing taste of alcohol. I was hooked on my first sip :)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Manville, NJ
Definitely my favorite wine to pick up at the store. It's inexpensive and delicious and definitely does the job getting a buzz. It's nice and light so you can drink it with anything. If you don't like wine this is a good starter to acquire the taste.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Whippany, NJ
I'm partial to sweeter wines and this does not disappoint! It's sweet, but not overly sweet and can be paired with cheese for ladies night, sipped on with dinner or brought to a BBQ for a refreshing drink!
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
It is delicious, crisp, not too sweet, and something I could drink daily,
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, MD
It was good, wasn't the best I ever had but what can you expect really from a $10 bottle of wine. I do prefer yellow tail over barefoot but still good.
valerie l.
valerie l.
Groves, TX
Convenient because you can buy it at your local drug store, delicious for the amazing price! Gooood Buzz 2 glasses in
Christine W.
Christine W.
West Reading, PA
I love barefoot wines. This wine is sweet and very tasty plus its very inexpensive so its perfect :)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This is one of my favorites! I recently found a recipe for cupcakes that use this wine as the ingredient. Nothing like wine and cupcakes!
Corin T.
Corin T.
Owings Mills, MD
Barefoot moscato is the best. It is so cheap and taste like juice. This is one of the best moscatos I have purchased.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?