BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Tia B.
Tia B.
Powell, OH
Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI
This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lake charles, La
I love Barefoot!! Their Moscato wine is one of my most favorite! Its not too sweet , but still has an amazing flavor
Megan S.
Megan S.
New York , NY
Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
I just got a few bottles for my birthday. This barefoot Moscato tastes best when cold. I recommend this with strawberries and cake ;)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Spring Hill, TN
This is so sweet and crisp and amazing. Last weekend I added a handful of frozen mixed fruit and it was awesome. It felt summery and was thoroughly enjoyed. I like it really cold and the fruit kept it cold longer without watering it down and taking away any of the flavor.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
You can't go wrong with barefoot. You can get it just about everywhere and for the price it does exactly what it needs to do for next to nothing.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I am not usually a fan of moscato. It is very very sweet, but tasty. It is not the best I have ever had, but I really like the peach notes in it. I love peaches! Add frozen fruit to keep it cool and add any flavors that might complement it.
Mia C.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN
Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the sweetness of this wine. I usually put a piece of fruit in my wine glass when I drink it, cant go wrong for a ladies night in.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?