6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love all barefoot wines this was the first wine I had ever had and it started me on whole new craze its a very sweet wine
This is a good moscato. Traditionally a very sweet wine and this lives up to its variety. Good afforadable brand.
I often buy 2 bottles when I purchase Barefoot wines. The taste is immaculate and the price is unbeatable. I'm 110% in love with the Moscato.
It's an inexpensive choice but it has a good flavor and is nice and sweet. Works well with a dessert or fruit.
Never would have thought I'd like wine but after trying this white moscato I was hooked! It's a nice smooth flavor
Love this!!!! The taste is awesome and so is the price!!!! I always have a bottle of this in my refridgerator and will not ever go without!!!!!
Love this brand so much! This is defiantly my go-to wine for any occasion. It's classy, delicious and affordable.
I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Great wine to have with dinner. I love the value you get with Barefoot wines. The Moscato is the right level of sweet for my taste.
So yummy, sweet, and crisp! An easy go-to and I feel like anything pairs well with it... or maybe it's just that delicious!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos