Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Andie N.
Andie N.
Killeen, TX

This is my go to Moscato because first off it's not that pricey and secondly it actually taste really yummy!
Kelley L.
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH

I tried this once and it was gross! It made my mouth dry and I thought I was going to puke! Maybe I'm just not a wine person
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Oneida, NY

It's a very inexpensive wine, so I guess you're getting what you pay for. Cute label though. Maybe try dressing this up with some fresh fruit or even orange juice for a mimosa.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN

Moscato is really an after dinner wine. I rarely drink it with food unless its chicken that is baked using Moscato. Barefoot is a great choice on a budget. I am a fan of the Pink Moscato myself!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY

Great taste, sweet and light! I like a lot of wines from this brand, they have a great flavor and the price is great as well.
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.

This wine is what brought me to love wine as much as I do, it's perfect when you need a relaxing drink. Adding some fresh fruit to it makes it even better.
Dayna G.
Dayna G.
Baden, PA

This is a moscato that isn't too sweet and is paired easily with many things. Most moscatos I find are definitely too "dessert-like" and don't pair well. I enjoyed some actually tonight with dinner :)
Crushondra S.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL

Barefoot is a great product to use for mimosa. Weekend with the ladies I just love make barefoot mimosa.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this Wine! It's very sweet. Great for a girls night! I think everyone I know likes it. Cheap, too.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Columbus, IN

I'm a big fan of white wines, and I love barefoot, it is great for the price of the wine, which you really can't beat. I would recommend this wine if you are looking for something cheap, yet tasty.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?