BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
Elliottsburg, PA
I love a great cool Mosocto , and this is a great one when u r in a hurry and need a picnic wine But if you have time to decide on a wine this is not for you!! Find one that isn't as sweet and bitter,,,,I can say this is good but if u have more money to spend then lets do that!!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is my go to table wine in my house. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and even non-wine drinkers like it when I give them the "oh just drink it" line.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to wine not only is it affordable but it is delicious. Every time me and my friends get together this is what we drink
Raechal M.
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
Tastes great and no after effects! It's a perfect dessert wine or for a summer evening.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Mansfield, MA
It is a delicious wine. The flavoring is perfect. perfect for sangria, it has a sweet taste. it isn't bitter
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet, crisp, sparkly (not sparkling) wine. Light flavor. Easy to drink. Good flavor. Nice wine purchase for a night in. Good value for the cost.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Lockport , IL
Yes! If you're a white wine drinker you got to try this one out. Perfect amount of sweet at just the right price. It goes down smooth and has a pleasant after taste. I love this brand. It's definitely quality wine for the $
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Sacramento, CA
I'm a much bigger fan of their pink bubbly moscato. It's sweet, light and perfectly carbonated. Perfect for brunch.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?