5 Moscatos for Your Next Wine & Cheese Night
4.55 / 5 based on 7,884 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a nice sweet wine that is not too sweet! It would be amazing in a white sangria!!! It is fruity and fresh!
Such a delicious moscato. it has a crisp sweet flavor. perfect for a warm summer day. it mixes great with raspberry juice and a splash of sprite
This moscato is so good! It's very affordable and was almost always used during every girls night. Can't go wrong!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT , ALSO LIKE THAT ITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STORES CANT BEAT THEIR PRICE AND TASTE !!
This is my go to desert wine! Not privy at all and tastes great. I can also find this brand at any store so it's always avail
I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
I'm a Pinot Grigio girl with Barefoot wines. However, when this one is out, I will choose the Moscato next. I like the light flavor.
I don't usually drink wine but this one was tasty even to me so most people could probably enjoy this. I suggest drinking this very very chilled.
This is a good starter moscato as the price isn't bad. The flavor is good but not great. Would I buy again? Sure.
This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
What is the best food to pair this with?
I've heard mixed reviews about this wine, is it good?
What is a good pairing with this wine?
What fruit do you like to put in this wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos