4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine this was the first wine I ever tasted and now I love every time am in the mood for wine barefoot moscato is my go to.
Smooth and tasty! I just started drinking wine this year thanks to my mom , she has to have it DAILY! This was well worth my 6 dollars!
This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
This is one of my favorite wines. I'm a huge fan of Moscato because they're so sweet. The price is very good, and it tastes delectable.
My go-to wine. It tastes sweet and is inexpensive too! I've served it for multiple occasions and guests/friends appreciate it as well.
Moscato all the way! I highly recommend Barefoot brand. I've tried a couple other moscato brands and it wasn't as good as this brand.
I️ typically like bold red wines but I️ absolutely love this moscato!! It’s sweet and lite! Great for a summer day! And inexpensive!
I love moscato, and Barefoot's moscato is great! The price will keep your wallet happy, and the wine will make you just as happy! :)
I had this recently at my neices Wedding. It sweet an smooth. The after taste is light and Mello. It pairs great with fruit and cake.
This wine really goes great with anything and it good for any occasion. It's not too sweet like some moscatos can be! Give it a try!
Q & A
I've never tried the barefoot brand or moscato. Is this the brand to buy? I hear a lot of people talk about it.
Is this product good for it to be at its price
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
What is your favorite thing to pair with this wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos