6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,859 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
All of their products have a great taste. Even better the price is amazing. There is a wide variety of taste and I think all of them are awesome
I don't usually drink wine but this one was tasty even to me so most people could probably enjoy this. I suggest drinking this very very chilled.
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
I love moscato wine and this brand is absolutely delicious! It is sweet and refreshing and can be paired with so many foods!
I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
I love drinking a good Moscato, especially during the summer months. Barefoot Moscato is affordable and delicious!
Great flavor for the price. However, I cannot give this a full 5 stars as there is no lingering flavors after sipping this.
If your looking for a cheap sweet wine this is the one great flavors very refreshing not dry good for any occasion
This wine is pretty good all around. The taste is good sweet and delicious, price- very affordable, easy to find pretty much anywhere.
Q & A
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
I've never tried wine before but I am wanting to try it. Whats a good one to try for the first time?
Am I the only one who fins this one too sweet?
Who else just loves this wine and thinks its the best?
Why do you love barefoot moscato? What does this wine have over other moscatos?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos