4.56 / 5 based on 8,179 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
One of my favorite sweet, dessert wines! Very light and crisp. Even my mother who often does not care for wine loves Barefoot Moscato!
I'm not a big wine drinker, but I love this wine, it doesn't have a dry taste too it, and it's not sweet, perfect drink perfect price.
Not much of a fan. Too sweet for me, but my friends seem to like it. But other than the sweetness, it was a mediocre wine in my opinion
I love Barefoot wine. Great if you are on a budget, but sometimes you may need two bottles. It's super sweet but it's not very strong.
A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
One of my favorite wines. I tasted this wine while being on vacation and ever since then i just couldn't have enough. This is my go-to!
A+++ Wine over here! Sweet and smooth makes other wines that cost more look bad! Everyone loved it when I served it at a dinner party!
Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Q & A
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos