6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,877 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love all barefoot wines this was the first wine I had ever had and it started me on whole new craze its a very sweet wine
This moscato is so good! It's very affordable and was almost always used during every girls night. Can't go wrong!
I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
I love how this is light and just enough to take the edge off. Tastes good and serve to guests when anyone is over.
Love this Moscato! So easy to drink! Great for a party or a girls night in! Also good to put into a white sangria!
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
This is m go to brand for moscato it is affordable and yet still tastes quality. I would recommend this for sure.
I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
Great flavor for the price. However, I cannot give this a full 5 stars as there is no lingering flavors after sipping this.
If your looking for a cheap sweet wine this is the one great flavors very refreshing not dry good for any occasion
Q & A
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos