Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Westminster, CO

I love barefoot!! They are very reasonable and taste great! If I'm looking for a cheaper moscato this is the one I go for! Great taste and great price!!
Selenny S.
Selenny S.
Boston, MA

This is the perfect wine for girls night. Or for just a stay at home and unwind and relax. It is much lighter than regular wine. An added plus is the bubbliness to it who doesn't love a nice sweet bubbly.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Fayetteville, AR

While this isn't my favorite moscato, it's still a wonderful wine for beginners! The price is great, so it makes a regular appearance at my house. The alcohol content is a bonus. If you're interested in trying a more interesting moscato, the Marco Negri is top of the class in my opinion
Becky G.
Becky G.

This is one of my favorite Moscatos. It's sweet and smooth. I do find I enjoy it more when it is very cold but that may just be me.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

Always was into wine...I have tried many and even got my husband into wine tasting. On one of our anniversary dates, we decided to try Barefoot Moscato and immediately knew it was on our top 3 of favorites. We always have a bottle at the house and whenever we are invited out to a friend or families house, we bring a bottle with us
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Chicopee, MA

Barefoot is my favorite wine at the moment. It's cheap and tastes great my favorites are the Sweet Red and the Moscato.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Edgewood, MD

I am normally a red wine girl, but I was deliciously surprised when handed a glass of Barefoot Moscato at a recent wedding reception. The taste is light and sweet. It's great when paired with fruits and cheeses or with dessert. It's now my go-to white wine.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA

This wine is great for summer BBQ's and evenings relaxing on the patio. It can be used a mixer for large batch cocktails and sweet, sweet sangrias. It is the sweetest wine on the market and has the least after taste in it's price range.
Alyssia M.
Alyssia M.
Omaha, NE

This is one of my favorite more affordable wines. Love the fact that it inexpensive for times when money is a little short!
ANTONIO H.
ANTONIO H.
Carson, CA

My impression? Both were sound, not Flawed,provided vale and were much more impressive than the pinot noir and sauvignon blanc
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?