Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Steph F.
Steph F.
Dillsburg, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand and I love love love their Moscato! If I wana feel fancy or celebrate a girls night this is my go to!
Ally R.
Ally R.
Modesto, CA

Amazing. You can never go wrong with anything from barefoot. This subtly sweet wine is good for a family dinner or a dinner party.
leigh m.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA

Perfect wine for a girls night in! Great taste for the price. Sometimes I use it to make white sangria an it works wonderfully for this purpose! Would recommend for an everyday wine
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH

I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA

I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Davenport , FL

I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ

Love this wine . It's affordable . And I enjoy it on occasion with friends very nice and smooth
haley w.
haley w.
Berea, KY

Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
Meranda V.
Meranda V.
Republic, MO

Love it, I buy Barefoot wine all the time. It isn't too expensive and I like the taste. My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon but I do love me some Moscato !
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now