Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kiersta B.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA

Way too sweet for me now, but I used to love it. The price is good and it won't give you a terrible hangover like other cheap wines.
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Woodhaven, NY

Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Archie, MO

I love moscato, but I don't care for this brand. the price is good but not the quality
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Alexandria, VA

Sure, if it's all you can afford... It's drinkable enough that you probably won't leave half your glass sitting there and I guess that it this price point, you shouldn't expect all that much. But there are better sweetish wines out there that cost merely a buck more.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.

Good! Decent brand, very good price. I like sweet wines, so I usually stick with moscato or riesling. Barefoot brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN

Love this wine, and love they give to soles4souls organization with the purchase of the wines.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami, Fl

This is my absolute favorite wine. I love the fact that it's sweet, but it's not too sweet. It's just perfect. It goes perfect with dinner and dessert! Or by itself.
Shandal L.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO

This is my absolute favorite wine! I've tried the red moscato too and it's really good, super sweet if you like that!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn

Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
Bethany O.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA

I've never had a bad wine from barefoot and this Moscato is no different. A sweet dessert wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now