Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's just sweet enough but not too sweet. And I think it goes with just about everything. And it isn't so bad out back in the fridge on day two. :-)
Sara V.
Sara V.
Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
Pennsville, NJ
Omg definitely the best wine I've ever had. It's always my go to drink. Tastes wonderful. Smooth tasting. Just perfect.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Fort Knox, KY
I love Barefoot Moscato so far it is my favorite and it is cheap. I could drink a whole bottle to myself. Try it with some strawberries it the best.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Wellsburg, IA
I would highly recommend Barefoot MASCOTO Wine to everyone.It it is a lite, sweet ,and fruity wine.Perfect with Bree and Crackers, or with a lite meal..Also perfect after a long day at work to unwind and relax. Cheers Everyone!
Debra D.
Debra D.
Aurora, IL
I've enjoyed drinking Moscato for the past 6 years. Yellow Tail is good. I definitely recommend this brand for people who are starting to drink wine for the first time. I would also recommend adding a splash of Cranberry Juice. It gives it a very nice taste. I've had better brands of Moscato but for the price, this is a good wine.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
White Rock, SC
I like the smooth, sweet taste of this moscato. I typically don't care for Moscato because it's so sweet. However, this one is refreshing.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite moscato's! I love wine and you can't beat the price. When at the grocery store, I go by price and really enjoy the Barefoot brand.
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Yuma, AZ
If I am in the mood and short on cash this is a must have :) The pink Moscato is my favorite smooth with a slightly sweeter taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?