Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salisbury, MD
I love this wine. This is the first wine that I had ever tasted and it really got me to enjoy wine and try other ones. The taste is so delightful!
kassidy p.
kassidy p.
I love Barefoot wine. Great if you are on a budget, but sometimes you may need two bottles. It's super sweet but it's not very strong.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hendersonville, TN
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Every time I go to the liquor store I buy a bottle. It pairs nicely with everything. It's light and sweet enough that you can drink it and feel fine. You don't feel bloated of heavily buzzed either which is very good.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC
I love Barefoot Moscato the best. I have ventured out and tried other kinds and what were they thinking? They just didn't compare to the smoothst fruity floral taste of Barefoot. I try to always have a bottle chilled and ready to go for those really bad nights.
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Arlington, VA
Barefoot offers several inexpensive and tasty wines! I love them all, and they are my go-to when I'm bringing a bottle of wine somewhere. And I always have a few around the house!
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
Delicious and sweet! And most importantly, an inexpesive bottle. Feels good to sit down at night, after a long day, sipping on a glass of Moscato!
Mona U.
Mona U.
San Jose, CA
This is one of THE best wine's I've ever had! I've tried other brands of Moscatos but none compare to this! I stock up whenever I buy this wine because they go as fast as they get stocked!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's so delicious, especially after a long day at work. Ensure that it's chilled by the time you get home and pour yourself a glass or two, or three.. Maybe even a whole bottle, why not!? Good stuff right here.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
I am usually get a txt on Saturday from my mom and 2 aunts to see if we are getting together for porch sitting and wine sipping! Our favorite go-to is Barefoot Moscato (the pink is good too). We love the sweet, crisp, refreshing taste. Usually we go through a bottle or 3 lol. Its a great choice and a good price as well (so you can buy more)!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?