Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL

Good wine! I like sweet- but this is a bit sweet for my taste! The price is great. It is a really good dessert wine!
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Phenix City, AL

This is my favorite brand and favorite flavor of wine. I have turned my friends and family on to this brand. I recommend it to anyone!
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL

My favorite wine
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn

For such an inexpensive wine, you get GREAT flavor! They always say you get what you pay for... well, here you get WAY MORE than you pay for!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Montclair, NJ

I'm not big on wine, but Barefoot Moscato is amazing for two reasons: (1) you can get an enormous bottle for about $10 and (2) you don't feel like you're drinking wine. I guess the latter is one of the reasons why wine-enthusiasts don't really consider Moscato a wine...but I love sweet stuff, and that's exactly what this delivers.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Whitehall, MI

This is not my favorite brand of Moscato but for the price it is pretty good.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Bronx, NY

One of the best cheaper Moscato's in the market. Very good, especially if you are in college and need to be on a budget.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN

Barefoot wine is a very affordable and it tastes pretty good too. I really enjoy the moscato flavor. It is delish.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.

Love this wine! Such a good price and tastes great! Been drinking this wine for a few months now and it's quickly become one of my favorites. Definitely worth a try if you have never had it!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

This definitely isn't the best Moscato, but it's great for mixing into Sangria or spritzers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now