BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Toni M.
DeForest, Wi
This wine is a great wine without spending a lot of money. it is sweet and light with a fruity taste. this wine is great to sip on at any occasion. i have had no complaints while serving this wine at event. it does not have a harsh taste.
Annmarie M.
Happy Hour Expert
Anything by barefoot is pretty much guaranteed to be delicious! Price is perfect & reasonable. Barefoot moscato (red or white) is always stocked in my bar.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA
This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Rachel B.
Beaumont, CA
Barefoot Moscato is light and fruity and so yummy. It is my favorite moscato and you can't beat the price.
Josh Y.
West Columbia, SC
When it comes to moscato, barefoot is the way to go! The taste is great, and the price doesn't do much damage in the wallet. Certainly our brand of choice when in the mood for moscato
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Marisa M.
Montrose, CA
This moscato is excellent alongside your favorite brunch time dishes. It's not too sweet or syrupy. It's light enough to sip on the regular.
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK
I hadn't ever drank wine until I met my friend Jess. She introduced to this. I feel in love this has just right amount of AW
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Before I made my first purchase, I did my research and found that since I like sweet wines, I should look for a moscato or riesling. This bottle stood out to me because of the labeling (colors) and the price was very good for a struggling college student. This wine is excellent when chilled. I would definitely recommend for any first time wine drinkers/struggling college students.
sandra n.
Like the price,like it when I found it in any store, love the taste, love to share it with the person I love
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?