Add a Photo

Photos (58)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
orient, OH

I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

I really like Moscato but this particular brand isn't my favorite. I think this brand has a chemical like taste.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA

I love this Moscato. Light and fruity, not too sweet. Goes perfect with appetizers and/ or light desserts. For the cost you really can't get a better wine. Yum.
Kara G.
Kara G.
Davenport , FL

I love this! Perfect for any occasion, and great for the price. It is definitely an everyday wine and I love it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ

Love this wine . It's affordable . And I enjoy it on occasion with friends very nice and smooth
haley w.
haley w.
Berea, KY

Barefoot is a great wine at an even greater price. Love how the label lets you know what the wine pairs best with!
Meranda V.
Meranda V.
Republic, MO

Love it, I buy Barefoot wine all the time. It isn't too expensive and I like the taste. My favorite is Cabernet Sauvignon but I do love me some Moscato !
Iris M.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ

It is not the best moscato I have tried but it is good and affordable for anyone who needs a budget friendly and pampering wine to unwind to at the end of the day. It is very subtle in sweetness and a tad dry to my taste. I use this wine with cooking as well when making chicken and also basting other meats for the holidays.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
LaTrice L.
LaTrice L.
San Bernardino, CA

Not fond if this Moscato. It has a funky taste to me. Love Moscato, but this one doesn't do it for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now