Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Griffith , IN
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Jb Mdl, NJ
My FAVORITE wine! So sweet and refreshing. Great on a summer night or with a nice dinner. Seriously best brand of Moscato that I have had.
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
This is one of my favorite Moscato brands. it isn't too expensive and it tastes great. it's great for a relaxing evening alone or with friends.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Plymouth, IN
This is the best cheap sweet wine that I have tried, esp the pink version. Get it!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
College Park, MD
This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great. I buy this when I have girlfriends coming over to hang out and they always love it.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I don't drink wine that often, but when I do this is my go to wine. Very good and smooth. My friends also like this wine.
christi b.
christi b.
Red creek , Ny
Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
For an inexpensive bottle of wine barefoot is the way to go. The moscato is light and sweet
Kiianah J.
Kiianah J.
Severn, MD
Yuck, is this wine or sugar water? Not really a fan of this Moscato, it is WAY too sweet. Then again, if you like sweet wines then this is for you! I'm not too big on Moscato really, I prefer a red wine. Not my cup of tea.
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?