Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Carl T.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, VA

This is one of my go too brands when I just want a drink and am not being picky about what I want. It is carried in most grocery stores and some gas stations in my area. It is affordable and it tastes great.
Kenyatta J.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC

Great bottle when you need to gran and go! Its 4.50 in moat stores & its great! Its compares to the more expensive brand of the same type of wine! Great for daily consumption! Great gift or dinner party gift
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
San Diego, CA

I'm still new to the wine game and am very picky but don't have the money to be. Barefoot is a great affordable wine with a ton of options. I love the moscato since I tend to stick to sweeter wines! Love it!
Charlin F.
Charlin F.

Barefoot Moscato gives you the delicious taste of Moscato wine, for a wonderful price. You can easily get one bottle for yourself, or buy a few for company or to gift to others without paying an arm and leg!
Catharine H.
Catharine H.

I love buying this brand of wine. My family and I always enjoy it during the holidays. Its on the sweet side but I prefer sweet than dry wine. They have it in amy liquor store and theres other kinds as well.
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA

I try to always have this wine at my house. Everyone I know drinks it and prefers it over anything else. It can be paired with any courses of dinner, lunch, or just a simple glass of wine. It is my favorite.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Goodlettsvlle, TN

I have really gotten addicted to moscato lately. I love the sweetness and the little bit of bubbles. Not overly carbonated. The barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. Definitely one of the best price wise.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , Mi

Pretty decent moscato for the price. It's super reasonable to buy. I wouldn't say it's my favorite compared to others but it's worth trying. Flavor is decent. I have purchased it a few times and will again.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Morgantown, WV

Barefoot Moscato is a great, inexpensive wine that is easy accessible in my local grocery or convenience stores.  I love to use it to make a nice, refreshing sangria with fresh peaches.  So yummy!
Traci B.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN

Love Barefoot brand wines, and Moscato is my absolute favorite. Easy to find in any grocery store in town. Priced great! Pairs great with any meal. My only complaint is that the bottle isn't twice the size!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now