BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Araceli D.
Araceli D.
Love having more than 1 bottle at home. Love the taste and price for these. These bottles come in handy for a special occassion or just drinking on the weekends to relax
Jen P.
Jen P.
Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Kira R.
Kira R.
Newark, DE
This for me here is my go to wine. I love a good crisp sweet wine and it is right here. This is a very affordable wine for those on a working budget and it tastes great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
You really can't beat this moscato for the price tag. Crisp, clean moscato taste. Great for entertaining because you aren't paying a lot but not skimping on taste either
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
Very sweet and fruity, tastes like liquid candy perfect for barbecues or lighter types of meals. The price tag does not break the bank at all, overall I would recommend.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Barefoot is a good starter wine. You will get sick of it easily. But it's light and pretty good. Even if you had only a light meal it doesn't cause your stomach to hurt.
Britany D.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This is one of my favorites! It has a nice smooth sweet fruity flavor. It tastes best chilled and it's great for enjoying at parties or home. It's also very affordable!
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert
I started off drinking this wine because it was so sweet I could gobble it down like juice. And it was cheap. I found though I would run right through the stuff though.
marisa m.
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?