Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
patty w.
patty w.
It's ok tasting. To me it's more cheap gas station wine I buy in a rush when I can't get to the liquor store/if it's already closed. Could be more sweet and less bitter tasting
Danielle
Danielle
My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
Serena H.
Serena H.
Happy Hour Expert
A great wine for summer nights chilled with fruit.A must have at a girls get together and a great smooth taste to it.a really good price depending on what size you get as well.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love barefoot wines! Especially their moscato! This wine is not dry at all, it's a sweet wine. I love to have a glass while I'm cooking and with my supper. It's really good,
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
This wine is very sweet! I love the taste and it is refreshing, but a little on the sweet side. However, for the price it can't be beat! Easy to drink and a little fruity too!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Appleton, WI
A go-to for a girls night in! I can't drink more than a couple glasses of this without feeling a little like I've had too much soda/gut rot. It's fresh and crisp! Good taste.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Leesport, PA
I blame my roommate for making me become addicted to Barefoot. This stuff tastes so good, it's soooooooo cheap, and the bottles can be reused for crafts and storage purposes.
L C.
L C.
One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
coraima R.
coraima R.
This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?