Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar

This is my favorite moscato!! If I buy bottles of moscato, this is my choice, so sweet and so delicious!! It's totally affordable and comes in two sizes, to avoid having to buy two bottles. I can appreciate that!
Megan W.
Megan W.

This is a nice moscato. It's not my favorite (my favorite is bartenura). This is affordable and sweet enough. It's a good value. It's definitely something I would repurchase if I was unable to find the Bartenura.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Go to brand for cooking or for drinking! White wine is awesome to cook with and even more awesome to drink! Taste amazing and you can't beat the price! You can get HUGE bottles that last forever! Would recommend
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

Not my favorite. A lot of my friends used to like this a lot in undergrad because it was cheap and it was good for the price but it's not the best quality. Try something else if you were thinking of trying this.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI

This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA

This is perfect especially if you're on a budget. If you like sweet wine, go for this one. It is not exceptionally sweet but also not bitter. The wine is easy to open with a wine bottle. I would purchase again.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

This is a cheap wine with a decent taste. It is a dry white wine. This wine can be purchased at Walmart and is great for college wine drinkers or people who are on a budget and still want to get their wine fix.
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA

I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Fort Wayne, IN

Barefoot moscato is a go-to of mine. The price point is great for a good brand and taste. I have tried the pink moscato also. Both are nice. I will definitely keep purchasing this brand when I want a good wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?