BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
coraima R.
coraima R.
This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I won't say that I look this because I don't really care for wine but it is the best wine that I've had, and can stand to drink. It has a sweet taste to it but not to sweet.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
My go to after work relaxation drink. Sweet and white wines are my fav and Moscato I always find to be sweet, refreshing and a delight when paired with just about anything.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
This is one of my go-to moscatos. It is sweet and refreshing and for the price you really can't beat it. Overall, I think barefoot produces a good wine for the price point.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
If you are a beginner to drinking wine i recommend moscato. Peach moscato is good as well one of my favorite. Its not to dry and more sweet so more likely to like the wine
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
So awesome and sweet and nice on your pocket this wine can be paired With a desert or a nice cool drink in the summer time and or used a a chiller amazing stuff right here
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
My go to wine for any occasion. Its sweet and fruity and really refreshing. Plus barefoot is on the cheaper end of wines so your not paying too much for good quality wine.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Frostburg, MD
This is really great wine. If you like sweet wines then this is the one for you. It's not too strong but just the right amount of sweetness. It also tastes better chilled.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI
This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?