Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL

This is a good "go to" wine as it's very easy to find at almost any grocery/drug store. It's fruity and on the sweeter side, so it's good chilled on a warm day. Since it's sweeter in taste most people who "don't really like wine," will usually enjoy this.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Whitehall, PA

This is probably my favorite thing to drink at the end of a hot summer day. It is on the sweeter side, but not TOO sweet. It's light and crisp. With a lower alcohol percentage, it will only give you a bit of a buzz, and it's so refreshing. Also, the price of Barefoot is always great.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Mechanicsville, VA

I started out drinking moscato and since barefoot was cheaper I went for it. It was very good. Now that I've tried others, it's not as good. I would recommend it to someone looking for something cheap and new to wine.
tiffany t.
tiffany t.
Dahlonega, GA

It's inexpensive, but even if it were pricier, it'd be worth it. I wasn't much of a white wine drinker until I tried this stuff! It receives two glasses up from me!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Wilmington, NC

Sweet and crisp awesome tasting wine really good for a hot summer day chilled adding fruit to it is even better
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
San Jose, CA

One of my favorite wines!! Great price and great flavor. Perfect for a girls night or just to relax after a long day!!
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
chicago, IL

Great wine, wonderful flavor
Best wine for the price. Hands down. Great taste and a great price. Definitely worth a try, especially if you're on a budget. As a broke college kid, I threw many a party with this tasty wine.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

This moscato is deliciously sweet! The best part of all is the cheap price tag.
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO

This is one of my faves it taste great and is very inexpensive. Will mellow out your evening.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?