Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Largo, FL
Very sweet chill wine and super inexpensive. I like that it can be found almost anywhere and it is a wonderful dessert wine. Great mixed with strawberries and other fruits
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
I love this one so much!!! It tastes great to drink by itself or having it with snacks/dinner!
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Hesperia, CA
This is one of my "go to" wines. It's inexpensive and tastes great.
Jacylyn D.
Jacylyn D.
Orlando, FL
I am not a big wine drinker, but i like this one. Its sweet! Also, its affordable!
Dani D.
Dani D.
Louisville, KY
Sweet and cheap, my favorite things in a wine. Serve chilled.
Dante J.
Dante J.
El Cajon, CA
Good for the price but not one of the best out there. The barefoot company is resonable but flavor isn't always cravable!!
amber d.
amber d.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This wine is a go to for someone on a budget. I like it because It tastes sweet and light. I usually am more of a red wine person but this is a nice change. I like it a lot!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Des Plaines, IL
For the price, it's actually a really good wine. It's actually one of my favorites. Crisp, fresh and sweet.
Molly F.
Molly F.
CHICAGO
Cheap but tasty. Sweet but not unbearably so. I dig it
Robin C.
Robin C.
Killeen, TX
Barefoot is a pretty decent wine for the price. I prefer sweet and with a little kick and this wine provides both.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?