Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

This is by far my favorite wine. I always drink this at any occasion or family function. Love the smoothness of the taste. Anyone wants to know what to get me as a gift weather christmas, valentines, my birthday or anniversary I tell them Barefoot Moscato. I have also baked cupcakes with this brand or wine and OMG. They came out so awesome.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clearfield , Ky

This wine is great! It comes in a variety of amazing flavors and the price can't be beat! Pink moscato is my favorite!
Heather B.
Heather B.

This is by far my favorite go to wine when I am bringing it to a party. It is affordable and delicious. I like the Moscato best.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Escondido, CA

This moscato is very sweet and delicious. At an affordable price one can never pass up the sweet deal! Especially when you have wine night with your girlfriends or significant other:)
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Saint Charles, IL

Love Moscato, my favorite wine. I can even get my husband to drink it! Barefoot is one of my go to brands, especially when it is on sale. A great price for a great wine.
Tania L.
Tania L.
Anaheim , CA

This one isn't so bad I have definitely tasted worse and really bad wine. I don't like it too strong so this does it.
Bree E.
Bree E.
Elkton, MD

It's white wine! I love light fruity flavored drinks, but the best part... It doesn't cost $70.00 a bottle. It goes down smooth and taste well with most home cooked meals
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
McGehee , Ar

This is very good for a cheap wine. It's not too bitter and not overwhelmingly too sweet like most cheap wines.
Tien N.
Tien N.

Such an affordable bottle! Usually it's around 5-6 dollars at Safeway and for sure a staple in my fridge. I love how sweet it is and it's a screw top! No corkscrew or excessive energy needed to open!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

A fabulous wine at a great price! You can't go wrong. Almost guaranteed to be a hit at any party. Love love love!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now