Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Markeyna N.
Markeyna N.
Lake Charles, LA

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. However, the brand Barefoot I really do not care for. It's not as sweet as I would like it.
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Flint, MI

I really enjoy barefoot wines and this is my favorite. It is the perfect bit of sweetness. I do add the Zero Calorie/Zero Sugar White Monster to mine for a little added kick.
MiMi E.
MiMi E.
Stratford, CT

Literally my favorite wine! Gotta love an inexpensive alcoholic beverage. I love Pink Moscato the most!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Frostburg , Md

I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Washington, DC

Affordable, yummy moscato! As a broke college student, this gives me an excellent bang for my buck.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA

Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Apple Valley, CA

This moscato has a great flavor to it. Perfect for a college student's budget.
Peanut s.
Peanut s.
Stockton, CA

One of the most affordable yet deliscious and refreshing wine in the market. Perfect to cap of the night.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
East Lansing, MI

As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now