Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Tien N.
Tien N.

Such an affordable bottle! Usually it's around 5-6 dollars at Safeway and for sure a staple in my fridge. I love how sweet it is and it's a screw top! No corkscrew or excessive energy needed to open!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Beaver Dam, WI

A fabulous wine at a great price! You can't go wrong. Almost guaranteed to be a hit at any party. Love love love!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Richmond, KY

I really enjoy barefoot moscato, my go to for party gifts and gatherings! Sweet, bubbly, and affordable! Must try!
Cori C.
Cori C.

I love Barefoot wines. Cheap and do the trick. Moscato is one of my favorites. Not too crisp and sweet.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA

Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

This is the only kind of wine I prefer to drink. It's sweet but not over powering and mixes great with sprite for a spritzer!
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa, Fl

Barefoot mascato is simply delicious. It has a very crisp taste yet finishes with an amazing sweet taste. Amazing to sip on with friends or even enjoy with a glass of dinner.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ

One of my favorites. It's light and chill and just perfect for those hot summer days by the pool
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now