BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Olean, NY
I am in Love with this stuff. It is my go to wine. We drink this stuff all the time.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Central City, IA
A sweet and delicious wine to pair with a refreshing salad, grilled chicken, or fish entree! I truy enjoy the taste and it is also inexpensive. It is even better when it has been chilled in the fridge!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Albuquerque, NM
So know that this is a cheap wine and moscato in general is sweet, but this is like the mother load of sweet wine! I love it when you just want to have a cheap glass of wine, a crappy romantic comedy and girl time! This is perfect for it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Canfield, OH
IT IS BY FAR THE BEST TASTING MOST REASONABLY PRICED MOSCATO FOUND AT YOUR LOCAL GROCERY STORE.
IT IS SO EASY TO DRINK, BE CAREFUL IT SNEEKS UP ON YOU.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Mchenry, IL
I love moscato and this one is not too sweet, but I am not a big fan of Barefoot products. The sweeter the wine it seems the lower the alcohol content
Becky F.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
I just made wine soaked strawberries and dipped them in chocolate with Barefoot Moscato and they were amazing! I like to grab a bottle of this and take it to any gathering.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
As a vegan, there is never a meat on my plate to pair with the wine (yet I'm a snob, which makes me every sommelier's nightmare). Vegetables are generally a little on the sweet side, so I typically ask for a dessert wine. This was recommended to me while dining at MC Kitchen in Miami and was super, duper sweet. It was love at first taste, and at $60 for a bottle, not a bad complement to a vegetarian meal.
Gabi G.
Gabi G.
Waycross, GA
This is what I call a great " starter" wine. It's really light and sweet and perfect for people who want to start drinking wine but don't like the flavor yet.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
Usually you get what you way for when it comes to wine, but I'm happy that when I only have a few bucks in my pocket I can pick up a bottle of this Barefoot Moscato and not feel guilty that I have spent the last of the cable bill money. It is sweet, but I LOVE sweet and its best served chilled on a hot summer day. :) I've yet to get the dreaded sweet wine headache I hear my friends complain about so this is a winner in my book.
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT , ALSO LIKE THAT ITS ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STORES CANT BEAT THEIR PRICE AND TASTE !!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?