Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Joyce d.
Joyce d.

Love this wine... It is the perfect sweetness .. I will take white any day especially the sweet ones
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl

I love moscato and I love the barefoot brand. It's super cheap and tastes so good.
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA

Moscato is the only brand of wine I'll drink. A nice sweet wine that isn't strong and it's very cheap.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dyess Afb, TX

Good taste for the price and easy to find...fun for date night or gifting to friends and family
angela a.
angela a.
Lithonia, GA

I love barefoot moscato but you should try reisling not over sweet nor bitter . barefoot products are the best . drink a glass a wine a day keep promblems away…
Kyra G.
Kyra G.

This is a delicious white wine! I used to drink a glass of it every night and the price is really good.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Nederland, TX

Mmmm I love barefoot moscato! Definitely one of my favorite sweet wines out there! Reasonably priced as well
Kayti K.
Kayti K.

Im not a huge wine drinker but this is a good one for just sitting around and having something to sip on.
jessica p.
jessica p.
Belford, NJ

This is not a bad option for an inexpensive wine. It does have a very nice flavor but drink too much and the wicked cheap wine hangover will get you.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Arlington, VA

Love barefoot moscato. It's very delicious and affordable. It has a nice delicate taste that is fruity and light. I always enjoy having a glass and it is my go to brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now