Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Reah A.
Reah A.
Barstow, CA

Not to bad. Great to pick up and take to a friends house.
Katie P.
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ

Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN

This is a great, sweet wine, that is inexpensive, yet tastes great. I would recommend this wine to anyone.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Salisbury, MD

I love this wine. This is the first wine that I had ever tasted and it really got me to enjoy wine and try other ones. The taste is so delightful!
kassidy p.
kassidy p.

I love Barefoot wine. Great if you are on a budget, but sometimes you may need two bottles. It's super sweet but it's not very strong.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hendersonville, TN

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine. Every time I go to the liquor store I buy a bottle. It pairs nicely with everything. It's light and sweet enough that you can drink it and feel fine. You don't feel bloated of heavily buzzed either which is very good.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC

I love Barefoot Moscato the best. I have ventured out and tried other kinds and what were they thinking? They just didn't compare to the smoothst fruity floral taste of Barefoot. I try to always have a bottle chilled and ready to go for those really bad nights.
Ann I.
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN

I like all the different types of Barefoot wines. They are a good value for the amount of wine you receive. Riesling in the Barefoot wine collection is my favorite. Smooth flavor with no after taste.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Arlington, VA

Barefoot offers several inexpensive and tasty wines! I love them all, and they are my go-to when I'm bringing a bottle of wine somewhere. And I always have a few around the house!
Noelle G.
Noelle G.

Delicious and sweet! And most importantly, an inexpesive bottle. Feels good to sit down at night, after a long day, sipping on a glass of Moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?