SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
If you like sweet wine, or want to try getting into wine, but don't really care for the taste go with moscato. I started out with the white barefoot and loved it. Then tried the pink because hey, what girl wouldn't? But I didn't find the pink moscato very good...I also tried the red barefoot moscato and that one is by far my favorite. Not like any other red wine I've ever tried.
I don't enjoy barefoot brand all together but the moscato is extra bad. I understand people like sweet wine, but it's really not for me
When i am having a rough day at work or just talking to my friends I love having a a glass of Moscato. I really like the taste of it.
Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes!
I love moscato. barefoot wine is usually affordable and cheap, tastes good and gets the job done. i love this stuff. crisp and best when cold
This is my go to wine not only is it affordable but it is delicious. Every time me and my friends get together this is what we drink
Moscato is my favorite wine and barefoot is one of the best brands of moscato definitely would recommend this brand
Delicious for the price, not the highest quality or best tasting, but its pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Such a sweet, crisp wine! So cheap too! Love this stuff : ) Great with frozen green grapes as ice cubes
I always seem to gravitate to this wine, I love three just right sweetness, it's not dry at all and I never get a hang over, I only get one off I drink cheap wine
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos