Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY

I am not a wine drinker and I got turned onto this because of my mother. I love this wine now! It goes great with almost anything!
Christina P.
Christina P.

I like all the Barefoot Mascatos. I love the pink bubbly. Anything fruity and sweet I'm in. If you are on a budget, this brand is super cheap.
maya c.
maya c.
Oak Ridge, TN

If your a sororiety girl. If you like sweet wine. If you like any wine. You like barefoot wine. And I love it
Seraih B.
Seraih B.
Cincinnati, OH

I was very nervous to try this at first because I always thought gas station wine would be terrible. But don't be thrown off, this wine is amazing. Hands down, my favorite wine! Very light and sweet. Tastes like desert in a bottle!
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, Texas

I absolutely love Barefoot WInes!!!! Moscato is my fave but I'm not picky lol. This wine is so smooth and refreshing. I add frozen grapes and enjoy while watching my shows. The price is a plus too!!
Medie X.
Medie X.

Love Barefoot wines! They are perfect for any occasions, and this moscato is not too sweet compared to other wines I've tried.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi

I really like Barefoot ! light & crisp .. Its great to make a white wine spritzer , good price & Great taste!
Anita G.
Anita G.
Milwaukee, WI

Love Barefoot wines! Moscato is my Favorite of all time. Just had a girls day and served barefoot moscato topped with simply mango lemonade, garnished with lemon slices and strawberries in the glass. It was amazing.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Beaverton, OR

This wine taste SO good! Every time I have a girls night I make sure to get a couple bottles because it's so smooth to drink and doesn't leave you feeling icky!
Christine O.
Christine O.

Barefoot has very good wines. I have tried several flavors so far, but my favorite is pink moscato. Have served it to my girl friends when I had them at my home for a girls night out. The flavored appealed to all. This is my go to wine for many occasions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now