Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Fort Worth, TX

Hands down my favorite wine, I like to sit on my patio while drinking this. Freeze melon balls and add to it for more of a summery drink
Suzy L.
Suzy L.

Good tasting wine, but if you can afford something a little better I would recommend it. If you are someone on a budget who just wants to get a little drunk, this is your wine though!
TaWanna A.
TaWanna A.

Barefoot is a lower end wine but it doesn't skimp on taste. It ranks well in comparison to some of the higher end wines. The moscato is nice and crisp and has just the right amount of sweetness. This is one of my staple label.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT

A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.

I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Muncie, IN

FAVORITE WINE!! Love this crisp sweet wine over ice with some sprite to end a long day at work.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.

This wine is delicious. I love to chill it in the freezer for a while before drinking it. Its a perfect drink for a nice warm summer evening.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Bronx, NY

Cheap, delicious and great for college students who don't drink hard liquor. Very accessible, great taste and not too alcoholy like some cheap wines can be.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

This caught my attention because of the footprints So I bought a 4 pack The Pink Moscato is so refreshing I added strawberry's and blended with Ice OH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA

I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now