4.55 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite wine! The taste is great and the price is great too. I love all Barefoot wines and this is one of the best moscato.
A+++ Wine over here! Sweet and smooth makes other wines that cost more look bad! Everyone loved it when I served it at a dinner party!
My go-to wine! It's reasonably priced and it always tastes good and is so refreshing! It's definitely not cheap tasting. Love barefoot!
Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands! I love their pink moscato the most. It's sweet and I can drink it for any occasion.
This is one of my favorite moscato's. I only like wines that are on the sweet side and this one is awesome. And very reasonably priced!
The thing about Barefoot is, it's a nice cheap wine. And I say cheap, not because the price is low but because it tastes cheap to me.
My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
Love this wine! It's great if you like it really sweet and it's very affordable, especially for a college student. I drink this a lot!
A nice, sweet wine. Doesn't have any carbonation which I tend to like in my moscatos but overall a good product for a cheap white wine.
I love the taste of this wine and for the price it is really the best. I like to keep a bottle chilled for a relaxing evening at home.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos