BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my absolute favorite wine for everyday. It's light and sweet and I often buy the 1.5L bottle and just keep it in the fridge. Great for summer and wonderful in white sangria. It's slightly sweet and fruity and goes down very smoothly. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
Oscarina G.
Oscarina G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
North East, MD
Honestly any moscato is going to taste good. I have had expensive moscato and it is a waste of money because their is little difference from the cheap variety. Barefoot tastes very good, and for the price it is an excellent choice.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love my wine. I have tried expensive wine to the cheap wine. I guess I do not have a rich palette, because I see no difference. Or maybe it is the people that can offered expensive wine do so for the image?

I will continue to buy this brand without a doubt.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Central Falls, RI
This is an affordable sweet wine, perfect for outdoor parties, holiday gatherings, a house warming gift, a night out with the girls...wow it basically covers all the bases!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love Moscato, and I love cheap. Put the two together and BAM.

It's not too bubbly, and it settles nicely. Pair it with dinner. Bring it over to your gal pal's house. It's worth every occasion. There's even a bigger bottle in stock that is a better deal price-wise.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?