4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite brands of moscato, when I want to get something quick. It it a sweet wine and taste great cold.
I have nothing bad to say about this delicious wine. It's a staple in my wine cabinet. Love the pink moscato. Great, affordable price.
I love the barefoot brand! They have a great selection and I haven't found one I didn't like. You also can't go wrong with the prices!
Lovely, cheap, great tasting, and strong. This sweet wine will have your night one to remember. It goes really good with a nice dinner.
This wine is cheap and it tastes that way. I do not like this wine. It tastes terrible and is not worth it even with the cheap price.
Great Moscato for the price. I was a little hesitant at first because it is rather cheap, but it is now one of my favorite moscato's.
Searching for a good cheap moscato? Well look no further barefoot now offers the refreshing taste of moscato for those light palettes.
A+++ Wine over here! Sweet and smooth makes other wines that cost more look bad! Everyone loved it when I served it at a dinner party!
This wine is pretty good all around. The taste is good sweet and delicious, price- very affordable, easy to find pretty much anywhere.
Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite brands! I love their pink moscato the most. It's sweet and I can drink it for any occasion.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos