Add a Photo

Photos (57)
Bobbie C.
Bobbie C.
Paris, Ky

By far Barefoot is the smoothst and best tasting wine for the price range .
Refrigerate after opening , replace lid let it chill over night then serve .
Sonali K.
Sonali K.

This is my favorite bargain brand of wine, and the Moscato is my favorite by this brand. I also like the Summer red.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
San Antonio, TX

This is the best moscato for college students on a budget. I always get a bottle when I go for groceries!
Julie  A.
Julie A.
River grove, Il

I have been in love with this brand of wine for some time now. They are so affordable and they have great taste. Moscato is my most repurchased wine by barefoot.
Joanna G.
Joanna G.

Moscato is my all time favorite wine. I just recently found a recipe on Pinterest. Mix half moscato and half cranberry juice and add some berries for a cute little drink.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Columbia, Missouri

My second favorite moscato! I love my local moscato but this is my go to when I need something else! So delicious! A little citrusy and sweet! Has a good percentage of alcohol so it gets me feeling good and tastes just as good as well! Pretty packaging and easy to open. Not expensive at all which I love and totally worth it! Tastes amazing!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
National Court, Findlay, Ohio

This brand is cheap, but very good. Many of the people I know bring this moscato to drink at our bond fires and summer parties. It's refreshing and sweet. A very good value.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Baltimore, MD

This wine is okay. i definitely couldn't say it's the best. It's not as sweet as I would prefer for a Moscato to be.
erica b.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA

Not much of a fan. Too sweet for me, but my friends seem to like it. But other than the sweetness, it was a mediocre wine in my opinion
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

I could barely finish a glass of this moscato. It is very, very, very sweet. It is a good price, but personally, not for me.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now