6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,866 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
This is nice and sweet especially when it has been chilled for a bit. I really enjoy this wine and I'm not a big wine drinker.
Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Just tried their new strawberry! so great. i love the taste of all their wine and I'm picky! barefoot is my favorite!
This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
Taste amazing chilled! It is one of my go to wines every time I go to the store. Usually buy 4 bottles at a time, addictive!
I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Barefoot always has fantastic prices - the Moscato is one of my favorite wines that they have.
The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos