Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
newark, CA
I absolutely love this mascato wine. it tastes so awesome. smooth and refreshing.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
This wine is too sweet but okay for the price. Does give me a headache. It is better used to make sangria or a spritzer.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
This is the best moscato for making white wine sangria. The price is right & it has just the right amount of sweetness.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Jamaica, NY
This wine is too sweet for my taste even though i can have a glass like an aperitif
Breanne B.
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
I'm a big white wine fan. This wine is priced right and delicious!! One of my top 10 favorite wines. Actually, this brand has many great wines!
Stormi L.
Stormi L.
Augusta, KS
Delicious and affordable, you can find this amazing wine at your local liquor store! Don't let the look fool you! It is really good with bbq!
Dacia S.
Dacia S.
Bloomington, In
This is my favorite wine, at a cheap price!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Ctr Moriches, NY
It's pretty good I love moscotto and this is pretty good for how cheap it is, it's not too sweet. It's great with frozen fruit in it.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Lets just say moscato is one of my favorite drinks taste so so good
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?