BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Eleanor S.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Barefoot wines for so many reasons! First of all, THE PRICE IS RIGHT! Am I right? They're easy to find (buying stuff at Target and just "run into" this wine all the time!), always priced for my budget and the quality and taste is an undeniable bargain! I have tried various various of this wine and the Moscato is indeed my favorite! Very sweet and such a treat to the end of a rough day.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
Barefoot Moscato mixes well if you want to make a summer time or winter sangria. It is also great by itself. This was the first wine I tried when I started drinking wine and it got me hooked!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Edinburg, TX
Barefoot moscato is good, and the price is not bad at all you can keep the fridge stocked up, for a glass every night
kalyn N.
kalyn N.
Montgomery Cy, MO
I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
Amy C.
Amy C.
N Royalton, OH
I love stuff served ice cold from the fridge. Moscato is very sweet, similar to a wine cooler. And the at $5.99 a bottle, the price is right!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Moncks Corner, SC
Delish, clean taste. i love this wine...its a perfect price for anyone on a budget but still wants a good tasting wine.
Justina A.
Justina A.
Corona, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I'm all about saving money but sometimes drinking cheap wine will make you pay later....but this definitely is not one of those. Its good, sweet and won't give you that gross cheap wine hangover. If you want something sweet to drink you should give this a try....you will be pleasantly surprised.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I have had just about every moscato out there - white, red, pink. I like them all and will drink any of them, but I do have preferences. This one is not nearly as carbonated as other moscatos, so tastes flat to me. It's also quite a bit more of a syrupy sweet mouth-feel - not so with higher quality moscatos where its more crisp and clean on the tongue. Very little complexity in the flavor.

All that being said though, when it's on sale and you can get a big bottle for $6 or 7, it's a deal. I don't ever buy it (I make wine so would rather drink my own which I made to my tastes :) ) I won't turn a glass down at a party if it's offered to me.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Wylie, TX
This is my favorite wine, favorite flavor and brand.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Love it it taste good both warm and cold but I prefer it to be ice cold smooth and sweet
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?