Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tami J.
Tami J.
Catlettsburg, KY

This is a very sweet tasting wine. I think it is delicious and would love to enjoy a glass on a daily basis:) very affordable!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Enterprise, AL

I really love this during summer or when I'm wanting a sweeter drink! It's a cheaper brand but with a surprisingly good taste. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet white wine.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Humboldt, TN

It's a light white wine and it's not too dry. I love the moscato! I also recommend the Barefoot blush moscato as well! It's yummmmmmmyyyy
Micah L.
Micah L.

Great house wine. This is a good wine as a go to when you have a large group of guests coming over. I also like the larger size bottles that you can find at grocery stores.
Daymis A.
Daymis A.

Very tasty...one of my favorite wines!! You can't go wrong with this one!! Not only is it very good, it is cheap as well!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

Such a good wine for any type of event. everyone I know really enjoys this. it comes in all different types of flavors.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Dallas, TX

Not a bad girl's night wine especially when you aren't trying to spend very much money (college kids). But, if you are looking for a nice dinner wine this wouldn't be my suggestion.
jessica G.
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this wine , when I'm unsure of what to get I usually get this because it never disappoints!
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

This is the only wine that i drink. I had neer liked wine and as a bar tender you need to know what you are serving this one i love and will drink
jessica s.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA

A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now