BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Woodland , CA
I just love barefoot moscato ūüĎĆūüĎĆ esoecially when its nice n chilled has a decadent sweet taste !! Def one of my fave choices!
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
In love with Barefoot moscato. It's cheap and so it doesn't make you feel too bad when you pick up at the liquor store after a long days of work.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Overland Park, KS
Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot does not disappoint. It is sooo good and the price is fantastic. This is my go to unless I really feel like spoiling myself to something more expensive.
Joanne A.
Joanne A.
Pomona, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is a girl wine... very soft and sweet... barefoot is reasonable and affordable
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Hudsonville, MI
This will be a hit at any get together, party, or girls night in!
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect blend of sweetness as well as taste that keeps you refilling your glass!
It is affordable, flavorful and leaves a great aftertaste!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Tonia A.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet and fresh and pairs perfectly with any meal. I love to drink a glass of Barefoot at night while winding down and watching TV.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
League City, TX
This is my favorite type of Moscato!!! Perfect with any meal or just to sip on! Can easily have more than one glass and not feel too full!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Marietta, OK
Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?