Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA

This is a great moscato, it has a yummy sweet taste, and is good with grapes.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

This is absolutely one of my favorite wines! Delicious! This is always a first choice to me when it comes to choosing a good wine!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Canton, OH

Barefoot is one of the few wines that you can get for a great price and yet still enjoy every sip! This is perfect for a light refreshing drink at the end of the day and what i would suggest to anyone who is new at wine or drinking all together!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Clarksville, TN

I'm not a big wine drinker but when I do drink it, Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
New Baltimore, MI

I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga

This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's just sweet enough but not too sweet. And I think it goes with just about everything. And it isn't so bad out back in the fridge on day two. :-)
Sara V.
Sara V.

Like most people, I'm budget conscious. It would be great if I could shell out $20 on a bottle of wine but that's not real life. Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and has a great flavor!
Jackie E.
Jackie E.
Pennsville, NJ

Omg definitely the best wine I've ever had. It's always my go to drink. Tastes wonderful. Smooth tasting. Just perfect.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.

I love moscato wine and barefoot is one of my favorites! It's light, refreshing and fruity! Best of all it has a great price!
stephanie h.
stephanie h.
Fort Knox, KY

I love Barefoot Moscato so far it is my favorite and it is cheap. I could drink a whole bottle to myself. Try it with some strawberries it the best.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?