BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
West Grove, PA
Barefoot Moscato is a wine that is affordable, sweet, and delicious! I love drinking a sweet wine on a hot day and this is perfect to take to an event with people who are not "wine drinkers". This wine is a real crowd pleaser because of it's great taste.
Amie M.
Amie M.
Central Falls, RI
This is an affordable sweet wine, perfect for outdoor parties, holiday gatherings, a house warming gift, a night out with the girls...wow it basically covers all the bases!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
The Barefoot Moscato is a great beverage for a great price. It's sweet and goes well with most dinners. Not to mention it's price is perfect for college students who want to be fancy on a budget, or for a family gathering around the table.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN
I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love Moscato, and I love cheap. Put the two together and BAM.

It's not too bubbly, and it settles nicely. Pair it with dinner. Bring it over to your gal pal's house. It's worth every occasion. There's even a bigger bottle in stock that is a better deal price-wise.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Barefoot makes some good wines but I am not particularly a fan of moscato. But this wine is also very affordable
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
This wine is very tasty and good for rainy night, curling up on the couch with your girls. its also reasonably priced. you definitely get your moneys worth
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
This is my to have wine purchase. Everyone knows if they are coming over or I would like a drink that this would be my first choice at home. Perfect blend of sweet and bitter.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Mccomb, Ms
I'm not very good at drinking wine because I hate the bitter taste but I love that this one is sweet and easy to drink!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?