Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Spring, TX

Barefoot Moscato have an amazing flavor not sweet just right I also like to mix it with cranberry & peach flavor juice to kick it up a notch
Christina R.
Christina R.
Hackensack, NJ

For a more affordable wine, this is always a crowd pleaser. One of my faves. Sweet but not too sweet for me and even my boyfriend likes it
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I love barefoot moscato! Love the sweetness this wine delivers. Definitely my go to after a long day!
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

My favorite MOSCATO brand. So tasty. Great price point and easy to find everywhere.
Chantel S.
Chantel S.
Springfield, Nj

Sweet! Bubbly, Great tasting and refreshing.. whenever there is a get together with friends.. this is my favorite bottle to bring
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY

I drink this all the time with my friends...it's sort of like our go to wine for a night in!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Tried this once..It's ok...definitely cheap. It's not the first thing I will reach for when buying wine..matter if fact I don't reach for it at all!
stacey h.
stacey h.
Jacksonville, NC

Good stuff. Definitely a stress reliever. Love it. Best stuff for cheap!!!!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Carthage, NC

Barefoot Moscato is my most favorite wine ever! It has a great sweet taste and none of that dry sensation that most wines have. It's nice to take to a party because just about anyone can drink it. Even people that don't like wine. It is also cheap so you don't have to spend a lot of money to have a relaxing glass of wine.
Lindsay Y.
Lindsay Y.

Delicious wine, but it has a very overwhelming sweet taste. But, for the price it is a great moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now