Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nathalie B.
Nathalie B.
Woodbridge, VA
Moscato and I have very few mean things to say to eachother. Barefoot isn't expensive, you can find it anywhere, and it isn't a bad quality drink.
Letictia D.
Letictia D.
Columbus, OH
I love Bafefoot Moscato. Out of most of the wines this has a smooth and sweet flavor. No bitter aftertaste left in your mouth. Pleasant aroma. Goes great with almost any dish. Suitable for just about any occasion.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Yukon, OK
I like the sweet flavor of the wine I always have a bottle around the house we drink it with our friends and family.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Beaver Falls, PA
Its a sweeter wine but not so sweet it will make your teeth buzz. Its also not terribly expensive making it a great quick pick up on the way home from a long day of work.
Fatima v.
Fatima v.
I enjoy drinking moscato, specially with some berries in it ! Big recommendation for beginers
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite "go to" wine for the weekend or family gatherings! I had NEVER tried moscato before and it was recommended to try this one. I fell in love with it! Good stuff!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Fall River, MA
I love this stuff. It's always cheap no matter where you buy it, and it comes in pretty big bottles. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's always my go-to drink!
Tammy A.
Tammy A.
newark, CA
I absolutely love this mascato wine. it tastes so awesome. smooth and refreshing.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Starkville, MS
This wine is too sweet but okay for the price. Does give me a headache. It is better used to make sangria or a spritzer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?