Add a Photo

Photos (59)
jessica G.
jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this wine , when I'm unsure of what to get I usually get this because it never disappoints!
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

This is the only wine that i drink. I had neer liked wine and as a bar tender you need to know what you are serving this one i love and will drink
jessica s.
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA

A friend served me a glass of this and it changed my mind about wine. I love it! its bubbly and it doesn't have that harsh alcohol taste. Definitely worth the buy!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.

I am not the regular wine drinker, but this particular wine/brand is delicious. It doesn't have a very strong taste like most wines.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Mendota, IL

Very yummy. Light and refreshing. Good for sangria or by itself. I like the different flavors of barefoot.
Josephine S.
Josephine S.

This wine is sweet and delicious. It is very affordable and the quality of it is nice. Great bottle to bring to a girls night, and did I mention affordable?
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA

For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Mckinney , TX

I am so not a fan of this wine at all! It has a very strong aftertaste that I do not care for. I highly recommend looking at other brands.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH

Barefoot is my go to wine when I want something inexpensive that tastes great. Moscato is usually a safe bet for a typical "non wine drinker" because of it's sweetness.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa

Cheap, sweet, bubbly, amazing. I wasn't sure about this at first, but you get to feel fancy drinking a sparkling wine without spending a lot of money. This is great in the summer time with fruit too!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now