4.55 / 5 based on 8,037 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
This is a great option for people who are new to wine. Its sweet, but not overly. And its cheap. Perfect for a girls night on a budget.
I'm not a Moscato drinker so I find it very very sweet. If I liked Moscato I would probably drink this but it is far too sweet for me.
This wine is cheap and it tastes that way. I do not like this wine. It tastes terrible and is not worth it even with the cheap price.
I love the taste of this wine and for the price it is really the best. I like to keep a bottle chilled for a relaxing evening at home.
This is my favorite wine! The taste is great and the price is great too. I love all Barefoot wines and this is one of the best moscato.
I love having a glass of this with my meals. The price of this wine is phenomenal. It has a great fruity taste without being too sweet.
This is my go to Moscato! I love the light taste and it is very affordable. I usually pick this wind up for $7-8 at WalMart or Kroger.
For being a cheap brand of wine, this is awesome Moscato! It's my go to wine when all the others are so expensive. Sweet & delicious.
This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos