Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Coweta, OK

This is by far the best Moscato I have tried. The price is extremely reasonable and the taste is so light and perfect! The pink is just as good and even the bubbly is great for a champagne subsitute
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA

This is a ok wine for the price. It's a low priced wine with a decent taste. I recommend it as a gift.
Pauline V.
Pauline V.
Downey, CA

Perfect desert wine at the perfect price, I actually prefer this to Stella and more expensive brands.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I am in loooooooove with this wine! It is perfect it goes down so smooth & has an amazing taste!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Twin Falls, ID

So yummuy with frozen fruits and fav movie
Becky K.
Becky K.
Loveland, CO

Love this wine. Perfect for a summer afternoon or evening on the patio or the beach! Great for girls nights, too! Sweet, but not too sweet. I also make sangria with it!
Eileen R.
Eileen R.
Homestead, FL

Terrible, cheap wine. The taste is just plain nasty. If you want a decent cheap white wine go with yellow tail moscato.
Kacie F.
Kacie F.
Floresville, TX

Barefoot Moscato wine is amazing! It's a little pricey, but so worth it.
Lyndsay R.
Lyndsay R.
Lafayette, IN

I am a sweet wine girl all the way and moscato is my fave! Sure I've tasted better, more expensive moscato however the quality taste of this wine is amazing for the price. You cannot beat it!
Raeann C.
Raeann C.
South Hadley, MA

This was my favorite wine for the longest time and I have made many friends begin to like wine by giving them a glass of this. While my pallet has certainly expanded I do still enjoy a glass of this when lounging outside on a hot summer day. I also love making a summer sangria with this, YUM! Another positive is the great price :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?