Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Bernadetta A.
Bernadetta A.
Newtown, CT
I am not a huge fan of wines, but this one is something special. I can drink it all the tim!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Galion , OH
Cheap white wine for people who like sweet wines. It's a
Flavorful light combination of fruits and has a hint of champagne taste.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Blountstown, FL
This is my cheap go-to wine of chose! Very light and refreshing! And to be able to get my boyfriend to drink it say's a lot!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
De Pere, WI
GREAT TASTE FOR A GREAT PRICE. CANT GO WRONG
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK
I am a wine lover! For a pretty cheap moscato, barefoot is very good!! Its my go-to after a long week at work or just a girls night in. Delish!
Connie G.
Connie G.
Mount Savage, MD
This wine is a delicious treat for a long day. It doesn't hurt the pockets either. My friends and I love unwinding with this moscato.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
This moscato is sweet, refreshing and tasty! It almost doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. I love to split a big, affordable bottle of Barefoot Wines with all my friends.
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Katie H.
Katie H.
This is a good wine for the price you are paying for it. I love grabbing a bottle if I am relaxing at home or going to visit a few friends. I would recommend this to anyone.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great wine for a great price, sweet which is how I like wine to be! It isn't the greatest wine available but it is tasty! The sweetness is perfect for those who like something sweet but not too sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?