BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Rarely do I find an inexpensive wine that I will drink over a higher priced brand given to me as a gift. However, I love Barefoot Moscato. I am a big fan of subtly sweet wines. This is perfect because it isn't overpowering. I hate when wine is disguised as a moscato only to be a super strong dessert wine. Also, can't beat the low price!
Tonia A.
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet and fresh and pairs perfectly with any meal. I love to drink a glass of Barefoot at night while winding down and watching TV.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Friendswood , TX
This is my favorite type of Moscato!!! Perfect with any meal or just to sip on! Can easily have more than one glass and not feel too full!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the absolute best wine for the price! I love that I can drink it and the next day not have a splitting headache (like most "cheap" wine). I love it!
Jasmyn C.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
My absolute favorite wine! My go to for any occasion! I'm very picky with my wine and this wine is not too sweet and not dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Carolina g.
Carolina g.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
What a great product, delicious in taste, and smells.floral. i always go back to drinking this every time i get to the store, they are very affordable and love to have people over as well. All my friends like it and i have recommended it to many people
Camika C.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
This is by far one of my most favorite wine companies ever! I've had my share of Moscato wines but Barefoot is a favorite for me. The taste is just amazing. It's perfect for any party, get together, social gathering or just kicking your heels up at home relaxing with a glass of wine. I love love love it. It's very affordable for any budget.
Sanela Š.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
My go to wine. This wine is probably my favorite and was my first choice throughout my early years.
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Coral Gables, FL
Not all moscatos are created equal. This one is definitely a great buy. It's even a little effervescent so it tickles your tongue as you drink. I prefer wines like this at social events. The sweetness keeps your breath sweet while you're schmoozing.
JULIE S.
JULIE S.
Ahh I love this! It tastes so good and is nice to add to any meal.
I like to bring a couple bottles to "girls night" at a friends house.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?