Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

I love this wine. It's a perfect drink for a girls night in or a party. Sweet. You will be asking for more. It's fun to mix with fruit in the summer. Or create a wine spritzer.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yucca valley, Ca

Barefoot white win is one of the ONLY wines I will drink. It has a nice sweet taste and isn't too strong.
amy l.
amy l.
Sitka, Ky

Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
Ginny C.
Ginny C.
Savannah, GA

THE BEST WINE EVER. It is sweet and delicious but not dry, bitter, or overpowering like some other wines. I give it an A+!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC

Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Rika H.
Rika H.

This is fruity, light and the right amount of sweet! Perfect for weekends and patio lazing by yourself or girlfriends!
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL

When it comes to a sweet bottle of bubbly wine the barefoot moscato is where its at! It is fresh and fruity and is great when mixed with juices as well.
tara m.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA

The perfect drink for a night out with friends or even to drink after a long day just to unwind.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mount Union, PA

Mascato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's is delicious and affordable. Perfect for a night with the girls or for just a relaxing evening.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA

My mom introduced me to Barefoot Moscato products and I love them! My favorite is the Pink Moscato. Nice and sweet taste to it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now