Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cassi S.
Cassi S.
Muncie , IN
I love this wine, its not too sweet, not too dry! Plus, the fact that this wine comes in multiple flavors a huge plus!
Julie G.
Julie G.
Sooooo sweet. Too sweet for me. Great if you like a super sweet white wine, but don't even try if you prefer more dry wine
Ali W.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
My go-to wine for a girls night! It's delish and a great deal. Obviously it is not as nice as higher end wines but sets itself apart from other cheap wines by not tasting like pure sugar. Also love that it is so easy to find in stores, the majority of them carry this brand. It also helps that the bottle is super cute as well ;]
Bernadetta A.
Bernadetta A.
Newtown, CT
I am not a huge fan of wines, but this one is something special. I can drink it all the tim!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Galion , OH
Cheap white wine for people who like sweet wines. It's a
Flavorful light combination of fruits and has a hint of champagne taste.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Blountstown, FL
This is my cheap go-to wine of chose! Very light and refreshing! And to be able to get my boyfriend to drink it say's a lot!
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
De Pere, WI
GREAT TASTE FOR A GREAT PRICE. CANT GO WRONG
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK
I am a wine lover! For a pretty cheap moscato, barefoot is very good!! Its my go-to after a long week at work or just a girls night in. Delish!
Connie G.
Connie G.
Mount Savage, MD
This wine is a delicious treat for a long day. It doesn't hurt the pockets either. My friends and I love unwinding with this moscato.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA
This moscato is sweet, refreshing and tasty! It almost doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. I love to split a big, affordable bottle of Barefoot Wines with all my friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?