BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Silverton, OR
This is my "everyday" wine of choice, if I drank every day :) it's sweet enough to keep my interest without being overbearing, is widely available, and at a great price point. Love me some Barefoot Moscato!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Baltimore, MD
If you like sweet wine then this is a slam dunk! Great wine for sipping with fruit and chocolate. Can also go well with hors d'ouevres.
Chellsie H.
Chellsie H.
Taylor, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine. It's sweet and delicious and perfect for a broke college student like me :)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
This is my go to choice! As a college student I'm looking for something inexpensive yet delicious! Barefoot does the trick. Yum, need a glass right now.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
This wine is one of my favorites! It's sweet and light and a great summer drink. I myself never really liked wine until I had this one. I even got my mom drinking it and she hated wine. It's definitely our go to wine when we go to the store.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I know this is not the most expensive wine, but I really enjoy this brand of Moscato and the taste is amazing! My go to Wine
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Fort Sill, OK
I've just recently started drinking Moscato wines and I really like Barefoot Moscato, not only is it very affordable it taste just as good as some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Lindenwold, NJ
Love it tastes GREAT and Inexpensive!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is my absolute favorite wine for everyday. It's light and sweet and I often buy the 1.5L bottle and just keep it in the fridge. Great for summer and wonderful in white sangria. It's slightly sweet and fruity and goes down very smoothly. You absolutely cannot beat the price.
Oscarina G.
Oscarina G.
Ozone park , NY
This is my favorite wine I love the taste and the price. When I see it at the supermarket I buy 2-3 bottles lol. I prefer moscato to the red moscato the taste is not dry and it is sweet but it is a desert wine so i wouldn't accept anything else.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?