Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY

Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Ctr moriches , Ny

It's pretty good I love moscotto and this is pretty good for how cheap it is, it's not too sweet. It's great with frozen fruit in it.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.

Lets just say moscato is one of my favorite drinks taste so so good
Tori H.
Tori H.
Taylors, SC

Hands down best Moscato, very affordable and a light sweet taste. Always great to have on hand.
Annette D.
Annette D.
Ithaca, NY

This was my go to wine in college and definitely still is! I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine is an awesome choice if you don't want beer or liquor and want to fix your sweet craving. My parents love red wine, but I always make my family pick me up a bottle of this for parties and such!!! :)
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Mesquite, TX

I am usually not a wine drinker but my sister convinced me to give the Barefoot Moscato a shot. Let me just say the light, fruity taste of this wine almost has me converted from beer to wine. I will definitely be getting another bottle of this... and soon. I would recommend to any wine drinker. The price and taste both satisfy me.
Heather L.
Heather L.
New Sharon, ME

Of the Moscatos that I've had, Barefoot makes the tastiest
Amber M.
Amber M.

You want cheap nasty wine, here you go
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot is my favorite brand for Moscato. I love to come home from a long day and have a glass of this. The price is cheap and the quality is great!
Fawn E.
Fawn E.
Fort Myers, FL

Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite go-to wines! They come in small 4 packs, regular size and queen size ;) Always affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Love love love it! Barefoot Riesling is also very yummy.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?