6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,848 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
Moscato's are so yummy.. and for the price this wine is one of the best!!! Its fabulous with deserts and cheese's...
I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
I did not receive this from Influenster but I have tried it its sweet but not too sweet great on price and perfect bottle size
One word... YESSSS! this tastes great and the price is great as well! i would recommend thing for dinners and relaxing evenings.
My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Barefoot Moscato is a nice refreshing white wine. It is best served chilled. It is on the sweet side but I like that
It's affordable at close to 8$ a bottle, it's sweet but not overwhelmingly so, it's all you need for a basic moscato.
You will not get a better moscato at this price. You would have to spend triple to get a better flavor. It's a crowd pleaser and it easy to drink.
This wine is only good if you like really sweet wine. I've personally never cared for moscato and I can only stomach one glass.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos