SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,007 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love the full line of Barefoot wine/champagne products -- they are priced very reasonably, however, taste/quality is not compromised -- great!
This is my "go to" wine of choice for just sipping in the evenings. It's also a great cocktail by adding cherry 7-up and making a spritzer.
I'm not the biggest moscato fan due to it being overly sweet but this one was not bad. It's always at a good price point and most of my girlfriends love this wine when we get together.
This is the wine to get if you're looking for something that's cheap but great
I really enjoy a sweet wine, and barefoot moscato is absolutely delicious. My favorite is the pink moscato it is very bubbly and very easy to drink. And this brand is very inexpensive. It goes great with dinner.
Mmm. Moscato! It's cheap and taste great! My drink of choice for a nice night in!
This is easily my favorite wine right now. It's ridiculously cheap, but it's good quality. Moscato is a very sweet wine, which is my favorite type.
This is my favorite brand of wine. It is perfect for a college student. It is sweet but not too sweet.
While i hate most wines, barefoot moscato is a great drink. the only wine i have really ever found myself liking
This wine is great! I think it isn't as sweet as over Moscato's. I like how I can drink it at any time. I add fruit to it and make it a dessert wine without it being overly sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos