BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has never had wi...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Michelle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
My current favorite wine! I am allergic to alcohol and cannot drink much, but this wine helps me feel like I can be part of the fun without knocking me out. And they’re also a well-known and liked wine, so it’s great for social events. Five stars!!!
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Oh how I love my Moscato!! I was introduced to the Barefoot Moscato about 6 years ago and now I always have a bottle in my fridge. Very sweet and refreshing, easy to drink. It isn't too bitter or too sour. Love the taste!! Best when very cold
Kendra W.
Cherryville, NC
Always a favorite of mine when it is on sale. It has a sweet taste and us a very light wine. Perfect for a summer day! Also delicious when mixed with Sprite and pink lemonade concentrate!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm really not a wine person but I do like Moscato a lot. I think I like the sweetness of it. It goes down easy. This particular brand is pretty affordable. Perfect for someone that isn't a big wine drinker but just wants the wine taste once in a while.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
This is by far my favorite wine. It's very sweet which may not be enjoyable in a wine to others but I enjoy it. It's not too strong but definitely gives you a buzz without feeling too intoxicated. I buy this time and time again. I love it.
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV
A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I can't make it to a store that has a good selection or the stores are already closed. Most gas stations sell it and its a really good moscato. I have and will buy it again.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Lucero E.
How strong is this? I've smelled it and it has a really strong smell compared to Stella rosa
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?