BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Jaleesa C.
This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Keenia S.
While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Melissa B.
This wine is so yummy!  It's sweet, but not cloyingly so.  I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles on sale at Schnucks for $9 or $10.  It's not a fancy wine, but it's definitely good when you're home cleaning or just relaxing after a hard day at work. It also makes a great gift!
Janie H.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
This is a great in expensive sweet wine to serve to guest that don't like dry wine.
I purchase it at a small local liquor store and I see it just about anywhere you can buy alchol
if you don't like sweet carbonated wine you will not like it.
This is a great choice for low cost wine.
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is a great blend of sweet and dry for me. Whenever I need to buy wine I always purchase this kind. I think it is pretty affordable, especially when purchasing the larger size because it will last longer. For sure would recommend to friends.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Sru S.
This is my go to cheap wine. I love my sweet whites and this is perfect for a relaxing evening. There is nothing too special about the packaging. I would say it good value for money and would recommend it.
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
I received this bottle as a gift and it was so good I drank the whole bottle in one sitting. It was the first time drinking this wine. It is delicious and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
What else is a good wine similar to this one?
Carmen L.