Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Farah J.
Farah J.

This is kind of too sweet for my liking. It does the job for the price but I won't buy it often since there are so many other good choices. The packaging is ok and I usually buy from Walmart. The price is good
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY

This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

One of my favorite white wines! Roughly 5.99 a bottle at my local retailer. This is my go to wine for Greys Anatomy viewing parties! Affordable and good. It can't be beat! I repurchase this wine frequently! 😁😝
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This is a great flavored light weight treat! So smooth with just the right blend for a nice treat. Good with supper or for a relaxing evening glass. Price is great and will buy again and recommend. Very good!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Triadelphia , Wv

This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren,AR

These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now