BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Regina O.
irvine, CA
My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ
I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Callie G.
Hillsboro
I'm not usually a fan of wines, but this Moscato is my absolute favorite. It is incredibly affordable and better flavor than I've tasted in other wines. It isn't super strong and is pretty cheap, so it is easy to drink a lot of and not feel too guilty about.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
One of my favorite wines, and the Barefoot line is always in my price range.  I'm pescaterian and eat a lot of fish dishes, and it usually goes great with them. I do enjoy the Riesling, as well, but I'm more of a sweet wine person, so this one hits the spot!
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Yes yes yes! This is the best wine, it's hard for me to find a good, sweet wine and this is it! Plus the best part is Walmart has been carrying the big bottle for $10! I also plan on using this wine for my wedding and for the guest there cause you can't bet it!
Kait D.
This used to be my favorite wine in college. Now I drink it and it is too sweet for me. It is great wine to pre game with on a night out. If you are looking for a better white for general drinking I would recommend 2 buck chucks at TJs. but if sweet and bubbly is what you want Moscato barefoot is that.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow , OK
One of my favorite sweet wines to turn to. So affordable and super yummy. Great on its own and used to mix up something fun - We frequently use this bottle of moscato for fruity summer drinks, and they're always a hit.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?