BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Serena H.
Serena H.
Happy Hour Expert
A great wine for summer nights chilled with fruit.A must have at a girls get together and a great smooth taste to it.a really good price depending on what size you get as well.
patty w.
patty w.
It's ok tasting. To me it's more cheap gas station wine I buy in a rush when I can't get to the liquor store/if it's already closed. Could be more sweet and less bitter tasting
Danielle
Danielle
My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
This wine is very sweet! I love the taste and it is refreshing, but a little on the sweet side. However, for the price it can't be beat! Easy to drink and a little fruity too!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Appleton, WI
A go-to for a girls night in! I can't drink more than a couple glasses of this without feeling a little like I've had too much soda/gut rot. It's fresh and crisp! Good taste.
L C.
L C.
One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Orlando, FL
I blame my roommate for making me become addicted to Barefoot. This stuff tastes so good, it's soooooooo cheap, and the bottles can be reused for crafts and storage purposes.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I won't say that I look this because I don't really care for wine but it is the best wine that I've had, and can stand to drink. It has a sweet taste to it but not to sweet.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it and great on a budget. First tried it in college and it is still something I reach for at the end of a long day for a drink with dinner or for night in with friends.
coraima R.
coraima R.
This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?