Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
K C A.
K C A.

This brand of Moscato is dry and isn't as sweet as others. I don't like dry tasting wine. I like smooth wine with a little fizz. It isn't a very good Moscato. I wouldn't recommend it to others. The bottle is pretty.
Jeanny T.
Jeanny T.
Lowell, MA

I really love this barefoot moscato! It has a sweet taste and at my local liquor store is only 12$ it taste absolutely good! And it's super affordable! I always purchase this whenever I want to have a drink or two.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Memphis, IN

This wine is so delicious and sweet! I don't normally drink wine but when I do it's a red wine. I went to a wedding recently and they were serving the Barefoot Moscato, I couldn't believe how sweet it was! So good!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale, Ca

Love, I could drink this every chance I get.. I buy it from Walmart and it's cheap and taste crisp and nice with my dinner, I would recommend this wine is delicious and satisfies my taste, it's great when chilled..
Terri H.
Terri H.
Erie

Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Claire G.
Claire G.
Greenwood, IN

Barefoot moscato is a refreshing lite drink! I love it on a warm summer night with some frozen fruit floating around my glass. You can never go wrong with a barefoot brand, recommended for every month of the year!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC

After trying other Moscato wines especially the more bubbly varieties Barefoot Moscato is not my first or even at times my second choice in wines just to drink.
I do like to use it when making sangria for parties.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA

Such a sweet and easy wine to drink. I love to pair this wine with a great plate of cheese and crackers. I enjoy this wine best when it is chilled for a couple of hours. This is a great wine to use for a sangria.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar

This is my favorite moscato!! If I buy bottles of moscato, this is my choice, so sweet and so delicious!! It's totally affordable and comes in two sizes, to avoid having to buy two bottles. I can appreciate that!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?