Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tish G.
Tish G.
Toronto

A little higher alcohol percentage than Jacob's creek, but this is my go-to wine! Taste is sweet and not too heavy. I make sure to always have at least one at home. Price is around CAD 12, which is really good
Farah J.
Farah J.

This is kind of too sweet for my liking. It does the job for the price but I won't buy it often since there are so many other good choices. The packaging is ok and I usually buy from Walmart. The price is good
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY

This is my favorite sweet, dessert wine that doesn't break the bank. It's tastes like juice but a glass or two will make you feel great! This meets every expectation and goes above and beyond for a cheap wine.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

I love this moscato! Its so light and bubbly, great during the summer especially if you add some cut up fruit to it (try freezing the fruit so they act as ice cubes)! Plus its very cheap, around $10 a bottle.
member-a3b94fa02
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl

Barefoot moscato is my favorite ! Everyone I know who tries it loves it . It tastes amazing ! We always have it at our house , and we drink at least a cup of wine at night . It's always in our shopping cart .
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This is a great flavored light weight treat! So smooth with just the right blend for a nice treat. Good with supper or for a relaxing evening glass. Price is great and will buy again and recommend. Very good!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Triadelphia , Wv

This is my favorite "cheap" wine. I love how I can find it almost anywhere. It takes so nice compared to other cheap wines. I am never disappointed with Barefoot Moscato. I recommend it to friends constantly.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Niagara falls, New York

I love barefoot, my go to cheap wine. For me, I like wine on the sweeter side, and Comperativley this is not as sweet as say the pink Moscoto. It's nice when I'm feeling a little like a more dry wine though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now