BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Janie H.
South Park, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Keenia S.
While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
This is a great in expensive sweet wine to serve to guest that don't like dry wine.
I purchase it at a small local liquor store and I see it just about anywhere you can buy alchol
if you don't like sweet carbonated wine you will not like it.
This is a great choice for low cost wine.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
If you're a fan of sweet wine like myself, you'll know this is FANTASTIC! It's incredibly affordable and it's not overly sweet! This is the one wine I continue to go to in any store! My favorite moscato of all time! Yummmm!
Nikki T.
Chicopee, MA
This is by far my favorite wine. It's very sweet which may not be enjoyable in a wine to others but I enjoy it. It's not too strong but definitely gives you a buzz without feeling too intoxicated. I buy this time and time again. I love it.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I love moscato. Barefoot is okay but it tastes like store bought wine. This wine definitely tastes better when refrigerated. However, this wine is easy to drink and a great option if you are looking for something quick to pick up at the store!
Amy A.
Mount Clare, WV
A super sweet favorite of mine! I could drink the whole bottle in one sitting if I'm not careful! It goes down smoothly, and is one of the most affordable choices. I can always find Barefoot Moscato at Wal-Mart so it's easy to pick up a bottle while I'm getting the rest of my groceries.
Maria G.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried moscato a few years ago and really like the taste. I really only like sweet wines. I don't do dry or oaky... For some this might be too sweet ... But for my taste it works. Also, it very inexpensive which is also a plus.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm really not a wine person but I do like Moscato a lot. I think I like the sweetness of it. It goes down easy. This particular brand is pretty affordable. Perfect for someone that isn't a big wine drinker but just wants the wine taste once in a while.
Ashley B.
Charlotte, NC
My current favorite wine! I am allergic to alcohol and cannot drink much, but this wine helps me feel like I can be part of the fun without knocking me out. And they’re also a well-known and liked wine, so it’s great for social events. Five stars!!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?