BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
marisa m.
marisa m.
Barefoot it a good type of wine I give it a 3 because it's not my favorite one but it's good when you eat sweet things cake or Nutella like I am ......................
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pontoon Beach, IL
My absolute favorite wine... definite summer must have.....barefoot has an amazing tasting line of wines . And so affordable. ...don't for get to pick some up tonight
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Louisville, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very smooth moscato. Its fairly priced too. It certainly meets my expectations of a good quality some . Wouldso recommend to any of my friends.
Steph M.
Steph M.
LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?