Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Kate P.
Kate P.
I prefer the pink, but sometimes this is all stores have. I like this one as well, the pink is sweeter and tastes a little bit fruitier than this one, but this one is very good too.
April B.
April B.
Powderly, KY
Barefoot moscato is a very fun, affordable wine. The taste is very sweet, a little dry. Defiantly a good wine for all of the ladies during a "girls night in". Or even to relax with!
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
massapequa, NY
My favorite wine! Price is great and tastes sweet. If you are a person that prefers a dry wine you probably won't like moscato. This wine is perfect for those who like fruity wines.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
This is definitely a younger, lighter wine, but I love it. It's so affordable and tastes great so on those nights when I just need a whole bottle, I don't feel guilty drinking this.
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
July 29, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: White
I love this brand of wine not only is it affordable but it is also very tasty. Much variety cute packaging and did I mention affordable? I would honestly choose this over expensive.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
I've bought quite a few barefoot wines. And most of them are pretty good! The ones I prefer is the moscatos. I like my wine sweet & the moscato is a little sweeter than the others.
Jovie B.
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
My favorite after work wine! Sweet and smooth, and always affordable. A bonus is that this wine never leaves me with a headache later. Another one of my favorites is the Sweet Red!
jesenia g.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Audra H.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
For the price, you are getting a great value! The taste is refreshing, and it's smooth enough to drink daily, at dinner, or when you're in need of a glass to unwind after the day.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry, RI
No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?