BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Stacey P.
By far my favorite wine. Its sweet but not to sweet. For a cheap wine it has a really good taste. For any first time wine drinkers I'd like to recommend you chill it before you drink it. I've drank at both at room temp and chilled and its so much better chilled. Whites should be chilled and reds served at room temperature.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite barefoot wines! So crisp and sweet and refreshing an absolute fave in my household. I love mostly all of the wines and bubbly from Barefoot. I also love how affordable their prices are! I always buy a big bottle for less or about $20. And it never leaves me with a hangover headache feeling. The best !
Chelsea F.
Atlanta, GA
At first i was scared to buy it. I mean how good could a wine be at such a low price? But it was a stressful week and i needed something. I am so glad i chose to try this it is a perfect taste not too tart just sweet enough and the price (under $10) is a steal. It only got 4 stars cuz it still isn't my favorite moscato.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the first wines I tried and it's still a favorite after so many years. It's sweet and bubbly wine that's very affordable. I pair it with everything being that I love it so much but it's especially great with fruits and mild cheeses. If they're ever out of stock try their pink moscato it's just as great.
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
Literally the best wine to buy for college students! barefoot is decently cheap, sometimes you can even get them on sale! it goes down super nice and not too sweet. It's also light and refreshing. Pop it into the freezer for 30 minutes before you drink it, and throw some fruits in it, and BAM! PERFECT SUMMER DRINK !!
Emily F.
Canton, OH
This is not my very favorite wine, but it is a very good moscato. Restaurants in my area usually have this brand on their menu, and if I am in the mood for wine, I do not hesitate to order it. The flavor is good and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend this to my friends if we were out to dinner together.
Amanda W.
West Roxbury, MA
My cousin brought this over to Thanksgiving and I have to say it is now my favorite Moscato. It is so delicious and sweet I would warn you to remember that you are drinking alcohol and to drink responsibly! This is definitely my new go-to wine and I highly recommend to others who like a fruity, sweet wine to drink.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
I'm not the biggest fan of barefoot. Let me say though that it is a good wine for the price but once you have tasted other moscato wines you will probably steer away from barefoot in the future. It's not as crisp and sweet but they make big bottles which are nice to have if a lot of people are getting together
Christina F.
Mount Holly, NC
This is my FAVOROTE FAVORITE wine! I love sweet wine and this is sweet! I have to have it really cold tho because it gets a little bite to me if it isn't. It's a great price and I seriously always have a bottle in my fridge. If you like sweet wine, you will love this wine! And for 7-9$ what it's worth a try ;)
Neli M.
This is a very tasty wine for the price. I like that you can get it almost anywhere. We have even picked it up at our local pharmacy when we didn't want to make a trip to the grocery store or liquor store. Since it is cost effective, it works well for events when you have to entertain a large number of guests
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?