BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of the first ones that I purchased when I started to drink wine. I've been purchasing it ever since it's light oh, a little sweet, and a great value for the money.
Lauren M.
My favorite brand for Moscato. I've tried many, but I always come back to this one. It has good flavor, and sweet enough for me. Perfect price point for what you are receiving.
The taste is awesome and fresh and crisp . This is my favorite drink of all time . I love drinking this product ice cold ! Especially at night when everyone is sleeping !
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a very good sweet white wine. It's not horribly sweet (at least to me) and it's also on the cheaper side, so it doesn't break my poor college kid bank account :). It's a very nice wine especially for the price.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I'm not a red wine person so Moscato is perfect for me. It is delicious and sweet. Not to mention, it is a great price so, if you're on a budget you can still buy your self a bottle of wine.
Joe G.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love this Pnk Moscato Champagne for the Holidays! Not overly sweet, with a great color and a nice amount of bubbles it make for a good celebration drink that lasted from brunch until dessert after dinner. Not a bad drink to celebrate with!
#stylebyjoe #pinkmoscatocjampagne #barefootbubbly #infuenster
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
I'm not one for whites, they are usually too dry and bitter for me. This one was ok, I could get it down, but did not go back for more. The price is pretty alright. And it'd the first white I can say I was able to drink a whole glass of. If you're into whites then I bet this would be your cup of tea.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
The best, most affordable Moscato is the Barefoot Moscato! This is the best wine to grab at any grocery or convenient store. A last minute girls night in calls for wine and this is my choice when I’m on a budget!
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
Barefoot moscato is a cheap wine that still tastes good. It’s very sweet but it’s moscato so that’s to be expected, but it tastes sweet without tasting cheap or weak.
MELISSA Y.
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet wine with delicious mouth watering flavors of juicy fruits like peach Hints of orange citrus giving a refreshing finish. It is a pretty affordable wine that can be served with fresh fruits or mild cheeses . Always keep it in the refrigerator before opening and enjoy
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?