Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love wine, and this is my go-to brand and go-to flavor. It's cheap, it's sweet, it tastes good, and it gets the job done! I always seek this bottle out first, because drinking anything else just feels like settling! I know plenty of people who generally think Moscato is too sweet, but who will have at least a single glass of this. Heck, I wish I had a glass right now!
Leah D.
Leah D.

Not the best! This seems to be a very popular wine for wine newbies, but I'll say I wasn't all that impressed. It's inexpensive which is definitely a plus and it's a light wine with a lower alcohol content than most. Not a bad option, but there are definitely better brands out there! Italian imports are typically the best, and some of those aren't too expensive either.
Remy F.
Remy F.
Sherwood Park, AB

Hands down my favorite wine! it's pretty sweet which I love and it's so refreshing! I have had moscato from lots of other brands- expensive and budget and I find most others taste like dirty feet or socks or something... eww. but moscato white from barefoot along with all the other moscato that barefoot offers are my go to! and you can't go wrong with the price either!
Tamiracle W.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg

Such a great and inexpensive wine for college students on a budget. It's not as dry as other moscatos and it's sweet for those with a sweet tooth. I found that it compliments alfredo dishes and cheesecake. It can literally be purchased anywhere Publix, Walmart, etc... It's a great starter white wine to help figure out what type of wine you like and develop tastebuds.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

Barefoot moscato and the pink moscato are probably my favorites out of what the brand has to offer. It's super cheap and makes for a fun girls night in. My mom and I always enjoy a bottle when we go to paint night. I like the sweeter wines so if that's what you enjoy too I highly recommend it. If you prefer the dark, dry wines this definitely isn't for you.
Donna H.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA

Barefoot Moscato is definitely at the very top of my favorites list! I absolutely love this wine . Its like getting a sweet treat too ! I always have a bottle of this on hand. I like to get this one to take to family gatherings also because just about all the ladies in the family love this wine, so everyone is happy and that makes for good family visits:)
Beth K.
Beth K.
Summerville, GA

If you hate wine and don't want to look out of place at weddings or mixers, this is the wine for you! It's like a bubbly little apple juice! Put ice in it just to mess with the wine snobs around you!
I'm just playing, I like wine and this stuff is really delicious no matter what people say. You can pour it over vanilla ice cream and cry your sorrows away.
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Hempstead, NY

I'm not a fan of this moscato. Don't get me wrong I'm all about sweet wines and I usually love Moscatos, but this one by barefoot is sooo sweet, waayyy too sugary tasting. Barely can be considered wine. It pretty much tastes like liquid sugar with a slight wine after taste. If that's your thing by all means, but I definitely won't be drinking this again.
Rizzy V.
Rizzy V.

Barefoot Moscato is one of the best moscato's on the market and certainly the one I purchase most often. It has a perfectly sweet taste that's not nauseating and has a great alcohol count which means just one or two glasses and your feeling just right. As a dessert wine, I've occasionally paired this with a cupcake and enjoyed a nice evening on my porch.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Henderson, NC

This is one of the best selling bottles of Moscato with awards to prove it. It has a sweet and light bodied taste, comparable to Bartenura Moscato. This Moscato is a great buy for the price and you won't be disappointed. I feel that Barefoot Moscato pairs well with savory dishes or hors d'oeuvres or just by itself is fine. You really can't go wrong here.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now