BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Happy Hour Expert
One of the first wines I ever drank, so smooth and has a great crisp taste. The price is beyond reasonable and, for me, it only takes one bottle. I am a frequent buyer of this wine when I have my girlfriends over they love this wine. I just have to recommend it to any first timer looking to try a delicious (yet inexpensive) wine, cheers ūüć∑
Kianna A.
Kianna A.
I have a glass of this wine at least once a week! ūüėú ( don't judge me! I'm a Teacher and a mother of a 2 year old lol) It is very lite and refreshing. It's also really good for the price. I purchase at Walmart for about $5 for a small bottle and $10 for a large bottle. I also love that it's sweet and pairs well with food like a red wine.
Addison R.
Addison R.
Birmingham, AL
This wine will always hold a special place in my heart, it was the wine that made me fall in love with wine! It's perfect for beginners who are just getting into the vino world. It's very affordable, sweet and delicious. It's your typical sorority girl wine, so if you're looking for where to start, look no further than barefoot moscato
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville , PA
Its not my favorite moscato but it will do in a pinch or when I don't have enough money for my favorite bottle. You can find this everywhere. I'll also gift this to friends who are new to wine as its sweeter than usual moscatos. Its not expensive, it tastes good but if you're a total wino this is probably not your idea of good wine.
Sami V.
Sami V.
I honestly don't understand the hype over this moscato. I think the taste is off and out of any wine brand, Barefoot gives me the worst headache! I have so many brands that are better, most of them are MUCH better. In my opinion, I would rather spend the extra few bucks and get a great bottle of wine over one that's just meah....
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
I am typically not a sweet wine drinker...but when the weather is hot Moscato is really refreshing! I love to add a splash of my favorite fruit juice or some fresh berries to it. I have learned however to not drink multiple bottles...the sugar content will leave you with a lovely, end of the world style headache the next morning!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
This is a great hot summer day wine to drink chilled and outside with your girls. It's definitely a very very sweet wine but I think it's extremely refreshing. The hint of bubbles just adds to the experience. For the price, you can't beat it! I always have some of this on hand, but that may change after the weather gets cooler.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
So, this wine is my definite go to in terms of price, taste, and all around enjoyment I get from it. I love to have this on hand for parties or just after a long day at work. Don't let the price tag confuse you, this is a great quality wine! It's sweet and light and perfect for enjoying outside on your patio on a summers day!
Torie H.
Torie H.
Fort drum, NY
This is my everyday go to wine. The favor is on point. The color is awesome. It's a very solid Moscato. Barefoot Moscato is the wine that my husband introduced me to to start me on wine and is always my go to. Barefoot proved to me I love wine before it I hated wine and refused to try it but know I'm a regular wine drinker.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
By far my favorite wine. Its sweet but not to sweet. For a cheap wine it has a really good taste. For any first time wine drinkers I'd like to recommend you chill it before you drink it. I've drank at both at room temp and chilled and its so much better chilled. Whites should be chilled and reds served at room temperature.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?