Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love how crisp this moscato is. The price isn't too bad either... I've tried many different brands and I always end up buying this one if I need a good well known brand!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA
I normally drink red wine, but occasionally in the summer I like to use this wine to make sangria or something like that. It's not super sweet, and a good value for the money.
Scarlett W.
Scarlett W.
This is probably the best white wine to make sangria with. That is all. It's also very tasty on its own and refreshing.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI
Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
Joan L.
Joan L.
Fair Lawn, NJ
It's just too sweet. I just don't care for this brand,spend a few more bucks for a better quality!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warrior, AL
Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rochester, NY
This wine is very delicious. It has a sweet tats and very easy to go down unlike other wines. It goes well with dinners and if you just want to relax this would be the wine I would suggest. Such a good wine does the job and isn't very expensive at your local liquor store.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Buffalo, NY
A light, sweet wine perfect to accompany with some desert! Try freezing some grapes to put in a glass to keep it chilled without diluting the wine and enjoy!
nina g.
nina g.
bellflower, CA
These wines r cheap
But yes still yummy
They are great in Jell-O shots
Yes Jell-O shots
Trust me I use them all
The time
Megan G.
Megan G.
Slidell, TX
Barefoot never disappoints in their wine flavors. If you are unsure of a brand to get when picking out wine, get Barefoot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?