Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
natalie r.
natalie r.
New Albany, OH

Good beginner wine and well priced. The moscato is very sweet with a fruity aftertaste. Great for the casual drink
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA

I don't drink this alone I usually use it to make shrimp pasta. It taste great with the pasta I tasted a bit alone and it was a bit sour.
Cara S.
Cara S.

I love this wine! It is super affordable and I love the way it tastes! This is my second favorite to their pink moscato!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Springfield, OH

Great, cheap, go-to wine for any occasion. One of my favorites to grab anytime I'm at the grocery. It can be too sweet to drink a lot of, tho!
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Hornell, NY

Every time I go out with my friends, this is my number one "go to" drink. It is very cheap and tastes amazing! I recommend it to all the wine lovers out there!
Kailah T.
Kailah T.
Novato, Ca

I am a big fan of Barefoot, although I'd pick the Red moscato over this one, if your not into a heavy heavy wine then this is the way to go. Sneaks up on you but not intense.
Toni-Ann R.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT

A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY

This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
julie p.
julie p.
Branford, CT

One of my favorite wines. Excellent with pasta with red or white sauce. Perfect for a ladies night! Light and not to sweet. Good at room temperature or chilled
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now