Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
YES YES YES! this is one of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet , crisp and everything i want when I'm kicking back having a glass of wine!
This is by far my favorite brand and wine! Has a sweet taste to it. I usually add a cube of ice to keep it cool and water it down a bit.
I don't drink this alone I usually use it to make shrimp pasta. It taste great with the pasta I tasted a bit alone and it was a bit sour.
I love white sweet wine, so this stuff is great! plus the price is pretty reasonable, considering what it taste like so its a good deal!
One of my favorite wines ever!!! Very resonable in price and always have a bottle or two on hand! Perfect for those patio kind of nights!
I love it. It's a great sweet tasting wine. I have tried a few didn't brands in the flavor but I find to really like this one the best.
Headache in a bottle for me. While the price is very nice, the quality is so so. You get what you pay for and this wine is no exception.
Favorite brand and favorite white wine. I like the sweet wines, and this Moscato does not disappoint. The price of Barefoot is great too.
This wine is my go to for every occasion. It's my absolute favorite. With friends, my honey and just sitting and watching a movie or TV!!
When I'm feeling for some sweet wine, this has got to be my go-to! It's sweet, crisp, and the price is super affordable! Love this stuff!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos