6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love everything about Barefoot from display to price. Love looking for it at Target. Favorite Barefoot is pink moscato
Ok I just had a bottle of red moscoto for labor dst and when you chill it as beverage for the BBQ you have your a Party
It's not my favorite moscato but it is good if you are making sangria due to the price and other fruit in the recipe.
Moscato wine! Tastes sooo good to me! I love sweet wine so this definitely hits the spot! Especially with the price!
This is a great sweeter tasting wine that for the price gives you a bang for your money. One of my favorite brands.
I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
This one isn't so bad I have definitely tasted worse and really bad wine. I don't like it too strong so this does it.
I love mascoto! Barefoot is a good mascoto if you are tight on money, it is cheap but still has a good flavor too it.
My impression? Both were sound, not Flawed,provided vale and were much more impressive than the pinot noir and sauvignon blanc
Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos