Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Art J.
Art J.
Frankfort, KY
A good wine but a bitter yet sweet taste. it's not my favorite brand of moscato
but it does what it needs to.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Naples, FL
I love it!! The wine is nice to have on a dinner date or a special occasion and I personally love this wine because it has a nice taste to it. So I highly recommend this wine if you really wanna try something new or for somthing special.
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Honolulu, HI
I am a very big moscato fan and from all of the brands that I've tried this has got to be one of the best. if you haven't tried it already got get yourself a bottle asap !!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
I love all Barefoot wine, but this and the Pink are my favorites. It's light and crisp. I prefer mine chilled.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Jackson, MS
This is an easy wine to drink. It's sweet and has a great taste. You'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Enjoy!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC
Find it to be too sweet
Missy W.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
One of my favorite go-to wines when I just feel like having a glass of sweet wine without spending an arm and a leg. Also light, so no horrible hangover the next day if you get a little carried away. ;)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Clayton, NC
If you never tried Wine, i suggest this be your first pick. Moscato is very light wine and very high in taste. You can combine it with any idea especially Italian. I totally recommend anyone to buy it or even try when you go to your next visit at a restuarants. Most restaurants always have Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?