6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,841 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
This is a great sweeter tasting wine that for the price gives you a bang for your money. One of my favorite brands.
My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
It's not my favorite moscato but it is good if you are making sangria due to the price and other fruit in the recipe.
I cant say that I hate Barefoot, but I truly do not love it either. It is truly a budget wine, but taste wise it is very much on the bitter scale.
This product is super delicious and easy on the budget ! Definitely my go to whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet and alcoholic !
Pretty good wine. Sweet and satisfying. Comes in variety of flavors but personally Moscato is my favorite.
My impression? Both were sound, not Flawed,provided vale and were much more impressive than the pinot noir and sauvignon blanc
Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
It is very sweet wine but it does get the job done, add some apple slices to mix it up and eat them after each glass!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos