Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lizz C.
Lizz C.
Sand Springs, OK

I am a wine lover! For a pretty cheap moscato, barefoot is very good!! Its my go-to after a long week at work or just a girls night in. Delish!
Connie G.
Connie G.
Mount Savage, MD

This wine is a delicious treat for a long day. It doesn't hurt the pockets either. My friends and I love unwinding with this moscato.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Three Rivers, MA

This moscato is sweet, refreshing and tasty! It almost doesn't taste like it has alcohol in it. I love to split a big, affordable bottle of Barefoot Wines with all my friends.
Jessy E.
Jessy E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is a good wine for the price you are paying for it. I love grabbing a bottle if I am relaxing at home or going to visit a few friends. I would recommend this to anyone.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA

Great wine for a great price, sweet which is how I like wine to be! It isn't the greatest wine available but it is tasty! The sweetness is perfect for those who like something sweet but not too sweet!
chrystal M.
chrystal M.
Muskegon, MI

Not only is it a cheaper wine but it also is one of my favorites.
I could go through a cpl bottles of this pretty fast. :)
Kim B.
Kim B.
O Fallon, MO

I tried this one and it wasn't bad... I am hesitant to try different wines, but Moscato is one of my favorites. I do have to say I like Beringer brand better than barefoot, but it was still good!
Karan P.
Karan P.
Columbia, SC

If you want cheap and good wine then get this. It tastes pretty smooth for something that costs around $9. Moscato is good all around usually though. I usually buy this brand when I'm out though
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX

Not the greatest tasting but best bang for your buck thats for sure, if i need to relax i can always see spending a few dollars on a glass of barefoot moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?