Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Milledgeville, GA

This is my favorite type of wine and is perfect on a college budget. Super cheap and delicious. Perfect for wine night with the girls!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA

Moscato is my favorite type of wine and Barefoot's version is just delish! A really great dessert wine, with a sweet, light taste.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Tobaccoville, NC

It's pretty good. It's light and sweet plus a great value for the money. It's not my favorite Moscato but if the store I'm in doesn't have me go to brand this is my second choice.
Judy T.
Judy T.
Florence, MS

I really like this wine. It's not expensive and the taste is good. Only down side is it give me headaches from time to time :(
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH

I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY

This wine is was too sweet for my liking. It almost tastes like an ice wine due to its sweetness. If you're not a fan of super sweet, this wine is not for you!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

This is a good wine for its price. It's very sweet! It's great when you add a little cherry juice and cherries to it.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA

A sweet and refreshing wine. Great for summertime drinking. Barefoot is an affordable brand that you can find in most liquor stores. I recommend!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Love this wine! It's very sweet, so not a very good wine to pair with dinner, but perfect for an after dinner dessert treat! Or a girls night!
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now