BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Springville, AL
Very reasonable priced and tastes great!
Jen D.
Jen D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yummy! Light and sweet wine! Very refreshing to drink! Love to sip on in the summer. Affordable as well!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Albany, NY
My favorite type of wine! It is sweet and fruity just the way I like it. It is also inexpensive which is another plus!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I hate moscato, but I hate Barefoot moscato even more. It tastes like liquid sugar. Way too sweet. There are better brands out there. I prefer Barefoot pinot grigio.
Tyeisha P.
Tyeisha P.
Rochester, NY
This wine is very sweet and it's my go to wine when I do buy it (and I'm not really a wine drinker!) It's also very affordable as well. I think this costs around $5 where I'm at, so it's a great price.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pocatello, ID
Very good dessert wine. Pairs well with fruit and cheese. This also goes well with fish and other seafood. If you want a sweeter wine that is crisp and refreshing this one is a great value!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Good for the younger, novice white wine drinker...it's very sweet, but much better than your average moscato with Barefoot Wine Company being an excellent creator of budget wines.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this moscato. I have tried many different moscato's from $5 a bottle to $30 a bottle and this one is amazing! I can get it at my local grocery store for about $5 a bottle. It has such a refreshing taste. Perfect for summer.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love white wine, but this one is my favorite. Sweet and light and a great price! This is always my go to wine!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Warren, MA
This wine is the best nice & cold. Great to have a glass or two after a long day of work. So refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?