6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
If I'm have wine this is my favorite ! Sweet and sparkling ! Definitely a good wine to relax with after a hard stressful day !
This is one of my favorites! I recently found a recipe for cupcakes that use this wine as the ingredient. Nothing like wine and cupcakes!
Just started drinking this kind with my girlfriend and i love it better then any other brand its very smooth and sweet
Love the flavor of this wine- one of my favorites! Combined with the affordable price, you just can't beat it. Highly recommend!
I love moscato in general, this one not near as much as the Capcake Moscato De Asti. This one is a tad too bitter for my liking.
This wine is fun and easy to drink when it's chilled but because of the quality it will give you quite the hangover if you drink too much!
Barefoot moscato is an amazing wine !!! It's also very affordable but doesn't have that cheap wine taste!!!
I love barefoot moscato because in general like sweet wines that are white. I feel this wine goes great with any meal.
My favorite go to wine with a cheap price and great taste!! It's perfect after a long day of work!
I love sweet wines and this one is sweet, good, and really cheap. It's my go to for girls night because it's one everyone loves.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos