Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kirstie T.
Kirstie T.
Eagle River, AK
My favorite. The only type of wine i will drink, every night!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have to be in the mood for Barefoot Moscato. It does tend to be sweet- but would be a great light wine to drink at a brunch or during the day.
Judy S.
Judy S.
A great wine at a great price
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Sweet and good tasting. Not the best Mascato I've had, but it's an easy to find and generally well liked by many.
Chelcee K.
Chelcee K.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorites! I love barefoot. It's affordable and tastes great. Not to sweet but not too dry
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
One of my all time favorite brands. I love moscato!! This is definitely a very good choice for anyone who is looking for a cheap good white wine!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Simi Valley, CA
Great for after dinner or brunch! Barefoot is affordable and tasty. crisp and flavorful! best when chilled
Lis K.
Lis K.
This wine is a great starter for people who HATE wine. Myself? I think this wine tastes like liquid sugar. It has a very syrup consistency.
Art J.
Art J.
Frankfort, KY
A good wine but a bitter yet sweet taste. it's not my favorite brand of moscato
but it does what it needs to.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Naples, FL
I love it!! The wine is nice to have on a dinner date or a special occasion and I personally love this wine because it has a nice taste to it. So I highly recommend this wine if you really wanna try something new or for somthing special.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?