Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH

I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY

This wine is was too sweet for my liking. It almost tastes like an ice wine due to its sweetness. If you're not a fan of super sweet, this wine is not for you!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

This is a good wine for its price. It's very sweet! It's great when you add a little cherry juice and cherries to it.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA

A sweet and refreshing wine. Great for summertime drinking. Barefoot is an affordable brand that you can find in most liquor stores. I recommend!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.

Love this wine! It's very sweet, so not a very good wine to pair with dinner, but perfect for an after dinner dessert treat! Or a girls night!
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
Takara T.
Takara T.
Osceola, AR

Barefoot Moscato was the first Moscato that I tasted and it was like Love At First Sight!!!!!!
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Lancaster, NY

Delicious crisp flavor moscato is my favorite. And barefoot is always affordable and yet super tasty!!
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Edmonton, Alberta

I love moscato. Its perfect chilled summer treat. This is a usual on my girls nights. I love the flavor and even more then that I love the price. If you like a sweeter wine I recommend
Jen H.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH

I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now