Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI

This is my favorite wine from Barefoot. Sweet, not bitter. Not so much of an aftertaste as some of the other ones do. Doesn't give me gut-rot as other sweet drinks might.
Shari R.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA

Very good wine! My one stop shop when it comes to wine choices. So soothing after a long tough day!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Soddy Daisy, TN

Me and my boyfriend just started drinking wines.. barefoot moscato was our first wine try.. we loved it.. I loved how sweet it tasted and it's not bad for a price!! :). Looking forward to. Buy them again soon!!
Amy S.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA

Barefoot is low priced and highly delicious. Their Moscato is one of my favorites, and my local liquor store keeps it in the cooler, which makes it easy to grab a bottle on your way to a get together.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Leesburg, FL

Perfect for a relaxing night at home. Light and bubbly , and good flavor. Helps me wind down and feeling relaxed in no time.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL

I am not a big white wine drinkers, I prefer reds, but this Moscoto is good. The only reason I am giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because Moscoto is not my favorite kind of wine, but if you like Moscoto than you will love this wine.
marisol M.
marisol M.
Blackfoot, ID

Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny

I am a big fan moscato and this brand is really good I remember a liquor store had it as a sample and it was light not too strong but it was good.
Julie M.
Julie M.
modesto, ca

Moscato is my favorite wine. They also make a sparkling moscato that is delicious! Perfect for mimosas!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Cheap and yummy. Almost the only wine I buy. Barefoot moscato is sweet and smooth.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now