Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
West Hollywood, CA

Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX

This moscato is my quick fix when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make it to specs. You really can't ask more for the price! Love it!
Natascha M.
Natascha M.
Gillette, WY

This wine is so sweet and so light at such a great price. One of the best brands of Moscato I've had.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Ann Arbor, MI

Best Moscato ever. It is just the right amount of sweetness. I keep a bottle in my house at all times.
Carra D.
Carra D.
milford, ct

I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Bronx, NY

Love love love this wine perfect for a girls night it's very light and sweet!!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Ridgewood, NY

I love it. It's a go-to when I want something cheap and sweet. It's a nice spring/summer drink. I actually made a cocktail with it once, too and that was fantastic. Good for punches/things that don't require top notch wine!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi

Love this moscato! So smooth we usually always have a bottle around. Light and sweet and refreshing
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

Okay, it's fabulous. And cheap. Cheap and fabulous, two of my favorite things. I can honestly say I always have a bottle of BareFoot Moscato chilling in my fridge and even some of my most wine-educated friends will ask for a glass. It's fruity and sweet with a nice crisp finish. Perfect.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now