BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
sam c.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
This is a great moscato. It isn't too sweet and has just the right amount of tartness to it. It is also relatively inexpensive!
Hanna Marie P.
Hanna Marie P.
Daytona Beach, FL
I enjoy a good moscato - but I have no palate for the ones that have a headache that matches Sparkling Wine or Champagne. Its just too sweet for me. Yellow Tail's is a much better, dryer, and palatable moscato in the same price range. Unless you're an avid Prosecco or Sparkling Wine drinker, you'll probably find this brands version of the wine too sweet.
Laverne Q.
Laverne Q.
Bethlehem , PA
I love the Barefoot line. Nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and unwind with this smooth wine. It doesn't matter which flavor they are all good!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
As someone who had tried many different Moscato brands from around the world, this is by far the worst one. While it serves its purpose of being sweet with a little hint of bubbly it is way over rated. Spend a few dollars more and you can get a bottle imported from Italy and have an amazing experience with a Moscato. In this case, you get what you pay for...a cheap sweet wine.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Corinth, MS
This Moscato is a great, inexpensive one! It taste like you paid a pretty penny for it. Definitely my go to moscato!
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Barefoot Moscato is super delicious! It's not one of these wines that are super hot going down. It's sweet! Which I absolutely love! And not to mention it's inexpensive! Definitely recommend!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
This is always my go to wine. So yummy and so cheap! You'd never be able to tell by the taste. Me and my roommates love Barefoot!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
My favorite wine! Perfect for spring and summer with a tangy, sweet taste. Pairs great with fruits and cheeses. Best wine for the price!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Meredith, NH
Super cheap and super yummy! Sometimes especially the moscato can be sweet but this is a sweet and delectable treat. Sometimes this is my mommys little relaxing drink with a movie and popcorn.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite when I'm low on cash. it tastes great, but has a low alcohol content.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?