Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warrior, AL

Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rochester, NY

This wine is very delicious. It has a sweet tats and very easy to go down unlike other wines. It goes well with dinners and if you just want to relax this would be the wine I would suggest. Such a good wine does the job and isn't very expensive at your local liquor store.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Buffalo, NY

A light, sweet wine perfect to accompany with some desert! Try freezing some grapes to put in a glass to keep it chilled without diluting the wine and enjoy!
nina g.
nina g.
Bellflower, CA

These wines r cheap
But yes still yummy
They are great in Jell-O shots
Yes Jell-O shots
Trust me I use them all
The time
Megan G.
Megan G.
Slidell, TX

Barefoot never disappoints in their wine flavors. If you are unsure of a brand to get when picking out wine, get Barefoot!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN

Moscato is one of my favorite wines and this one is great and super affordable. It's not heavy or thick like some cheaper wines. It is really lite and crisp and fruity. I would definitely recommend it for someone who doesn't like dry bitter wines.
Jade C.
Jade C.

It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Portland, OR

My roommate swears by their White Zinfandel. I personally enjoy it with the tiniest bit of sprite added. It's really cheap and in almost every grocery store. If there's ever a girls night where you all just want to drink a bunch of wine. I'd suggest buying a few bottles of this stuff to help make the night.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Hatboro, PA

If you are like me you have a sweet tooth and occasionally crave a dessert wine. Barefoot Moscato is the answer! It is very sweet and also affordable. Good to offer at parties for inexperienced wine drinkers.
Sanci F.
Sanci F.
Beloit, WI

I've been drinking Moscato for years, and have tried expensive and cheap ones. Barefoot's is a very good in between--not too pricey, and not so cheap it takes away the smoothness of it. Plus, it's always a win if you bring it to a girls' night in party. ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?