Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Lannon, WI

This is such a solid cheap sweet wine. You can never go wrong with a moscato when going to a party.
Sidney l.
Sidney l.

I love wine and this one is perfect. I buy them all the time. For a night to relax or a girls night.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL

My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX

I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA

This wine is one of my favorite. This company makes such great wine. I don't try think I have ffound one that I don't like
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA

SO DELICIOUS!! I would choose this wine 9/10. I love the carbonation and the sweet flavor. The price makes it even more attractive!
Janine K.
Janine K.
Red Bank, NJ

For a cheap wine it tastes pretty good. Its very sweet and affordable for college students especially.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Colorado Springs, CO

If you want a wine that is not to sweet or bitter this is the one! Goes down smooth and tastes great alone! Go buy some if you haven't tried this yet!
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi

Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA

Love this wine. I'm not a big drinker but when I do want a drink I go for this every time.its a must.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now