Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Clayton, NC

If you never tried Wine, i suggest this be your first pick. Moscato is very light wine and very high in taste. You can combine it with any idea especially Italian. I totally recommend anyone to buy it or even try when you go to your next visit at a restuarants. Most restaurants always have Moscato.
sarah Z.
sarah Z.
Los Angeles, CA

This is a good cheap reliable choice. Easy to drink and goes down smoothly.
It has a super affordable price point that makes it accessible for anyone. It is great to bring to a party or to drink on your own.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Vestal, NY

Not to dry and tastes sweet. Tastes much better chilled and with done chocolate. This is the first white wine I really liked.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Jacksonville, FL

I love how crisp this moscato is. The price isn't too bad either... I've tried many different brands and I always end up buying this one if I need a good well known brand!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Ruther Glen, VA

I normally drink red wine, but occasionally in the summer I like to use this wine to make sangria or something like that. It's not super sweet, and a good value for the money.
Scarlett W.
Scarlett W.

This is probably the best white wine to make sangria with. That is all. It's also very tasty on its own and refreshing.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
N Providence, RI

Barefoot makes great wine at an affordable price, its my go to wine brand when I'm serving a lot of people. I make my own wine but if I'm out ill serve this.
Joan L.
Joan L.
Fair Lawn, NJ

It's just too sweet. I just don't care for this brand,spend a few more bucks for a better quality!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Warrior, AL

Its a great drink if you want to buy an inexpensive bottle of wine & have a few drinks during the week. It has a light fruity flavor without being overly sweet. Its best to have a glass when walking in the door after a hard day at work.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rochester, NY

This wine is very delicious. It has a sweet tats and very easy to go down unlike other wines. It goes well with dinners and if you just want to relax this would be the wine I would suggest. Such a good wine does the job and isn't very expensive at your local liquor store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?