BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Pickerington, OH
I love Barefoot! The taste is smooth, the smell is perfecta,and it's good in my cooking! Yes I use wine in my cooking and I'm not alone,so all the others out there douse your sirloin in this and you will be delighted!
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The Moscato is delicious and smells nice when you bring the glass up close to your noise.
I always have to have a nice smelling wine and it needs to be refreshing.
I know when I take a sip it is going to be nice and smooth and crisp.
This is great with a dessert or a nice seafood dinner. It brings out the flavors.
This wine is inexpensive.
Kerry T.
Kerry T.
Macedonia, OH
Barefoot is the best because you can get a bottle for $7-12. Moscato is way too sweet for me now. I graduated to Riesling (still sweet) or Pinot. More than 2 glasses gives me a killer hangover.
leslie s.
leslie s.
O Fallon, MO
Lawd have mercy that pink moscato is the $hit the taste is smooth n sweet I call it my stress be gone I sooo love Barefoot wine and the price
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
Very yummy and sweet !
great for girls/guys who don't usually drink wine.
this is my favorite wine hands down I'm not sure if ill ever get tired of it.
Esha R.
Esha R.
This is my favorite brand of cheap wine I keep a bottle of this in my fridge it taste great and always does the job this is actually the first wine I've gotten drunk off of lol
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Syracuse, NY
I am unfairly reviewing this I suppose because I don't even like Moscato, it is just TOO sweet for me. I do love Barefoot wines, they're a great sipping wine and cheap alternative to the expensive stuff. But I just can't get on board with this one.
Laura G.
Laura G.
This is a great budget moscato to grab at the supermarket.
Darcy G.
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA
Yummy!!! I love the price also. I can find it in the stores around my small town!! So it is a Win Win for me! It isn't too sweet either! This is my go to wine.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Vero Beach, FL
Absolutely love this! Being from South Florida where it is always hot, this is the perfect drink. It is refreshing, crisp and light. The perfect note between pinot grigio and champagne.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?