BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Christy N.
Oakhurst, CA
I love Moscato. It's a sweet and light wine that makes me a happy mommy. Barefoot Moscato is affordable for the everyday person. But don't let the low cost turn you away. It is still very yummy. You don't always have to pay a high price for a great taste.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA
I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Jessica R.
Bergenfield, NJ
I absolutely live this moscato- especially for the price tag. I am not usually a white wine drinker, but this is fabulous. It goes down super ( almost TOO) smooth. It's sweet but not too sweet with just the right amount of fizz.
Kaylyn S.
Janesville, WI
I'm not going to pretend I'm any kind of wine connoisseur but I have tried a good variety of them & this is one of my favorites. It's not only affordable but it tastes delicious as well. I do prefer the Barefoot Pink Moscato to the regular Moscato but that's probably because I like my wines to be sweet.
Bobbie Jo J.
This wine is refreshing although I'm more of a fan of red wine. This wine isn't too strong and is served best chilled.
Kimberly F.
Lutz, FL
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine! It's sweet and absolutely amazing with any meal. It's also very affordable!
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
This wine is one of my favorites! It's sweet and light and a great summer drink. I myself never really liked wine until I had this one. I even got my mom drinking it and she hated wine. It's definitely our go to wine when we go to the store.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Nicole W.
Mccomb, Ms
I'm not very good at drinking wine because I hate the bitter taste but I love that this one is sweet and easy to drink!
Kavisha H.
Cordova, TN
I would buy this wine brand over any other brand. reasonable price. excellent taste. Always serve chilled. My favorite is the Mascato.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?