Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Gina G.
Gina G.

The price is good the product is good. I do have this around for parties and dinners.
Janessa S.
Janessa S.

Very cheap wine, sweeter than the others but this one is not in my favorite list. I like my wine very sweet, such as the D'asti versions.
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH

I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA

YUM! reasonably priced for the sweet moscato taste i crave sometimes! i like barefoot wines of all kinds, but, the moscato is a go-to for me especially for a summer time sangria!
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Lauderhill, FL

This is literally my favorite wine ever!! I love the flavor and even if its a little warm I would still drink it. The flavor is great and the price is an added bonus!
whitney f.
whitney f.

Delish! Light and bubbly! Great for those who aren't whineos... However, I will never understand those who do not like wine :).
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

Great wine, it has a sweet taste to it. Its inexpensive. Recommend, especially for the first time wine tryers.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

A nice, sweet wine. Doesn't have any carbonation which I tend to like in my moscatos but overall a good product for a cheap white wine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

When I used to drink, I loved sipping on a glass of moscato. It is sweet and tastes so good. Its best served chilled.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.

My favorite sweet wine! Cheap, yet still delicious. I always recommend this to friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now