Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ

I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
Drew N.
Drew N.
Bowling Green, KY

Great price and a perfect amount of sweetness. I love this for girls night and netflixing! One of my favorite moscatos on the market.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Phoenix, AZ

Great price, great taste and no complaints when it's served for small parties or girls night.
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN

Good for a low priced wine. Has robust flavor, but quality does seem to vary bottle to bottle.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
Lannon, WI

This is such a solid cheap sweet wine. You can never go wrong with a moscato when going to a party.
Sidney l.
Sidney l.

I love wine and this one is perfect. I buy them all the time. For a night to relax or a girls night.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL

My absolute favorite Moscato! Its a sweet wine ,very light and perfect for the price. If you never tried this one, you're missing out!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX

I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA

This wine is one of my favorite. This company makes such great wine. I don't try think I have ffound one that I don't like
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA

SO DELICIOUS!! I would choose this wine 9/10. I love the carbonation and the sweet flavor. The price makes it even more attractive!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now