Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christina W.
Christina W.
Torrance, CA

Its a pretty good bargain and it taste actually good although I'm usually not into sweet tasting wine!
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

I am obsessed. I used to only drink flavored moscato until I tried this and it is delicious. Best wine I have ever drank.
emma c.
emma c.
Palmetto, FL

This is a fantastic drink! Easy and affordable! Top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easiest wine drink around.
Gina G.
Gina G.

The price is good the product is good. I do have this around for parties and dinners.
alyshia B.
alyshia B.
Las Vegas, NV

Very first wine ive ever had and it was great it goes very good with sprite
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH

I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA

YUM! reasonably priced for the sweet moscato taste i crave sometimes! i like barefoot wines of all kinds, but, the moscato is a go-to for me especially for a summer time sangria!
Cydney S.
Cydney S.
Lauderhill, FL

This is literally my favorite wine ever!! I love the flavor and even if its a little warm I would still drink it. The flavor is great and the price is an added bonus!
whitney f.
whitney f.

Delish! Light and bubbly! Great for those who aren't whineos... However, I will never understand those who do not like wine :).
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

Great wine, it has a sweet taste to it. Its inexpensive. Recommend, especially for the first time wine tryers.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now