Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
I was recently introduced to the world of Moscato and all I can say is I LOVE it! I was always into a sweet wine, and this one brings the sweetness up a notch! Love it with a couple of ice cubes after a long day!
Cherry L.
Cherry L.
Whenever I find myself indecisive at the store, I always find myself reaching for Barefoot. You know what it will taste like (delicious) and you can't beat the price!
Dora G.
Dora G.
Mesa, AZ
This is a very good wine, well compared to other cheap wines. Its sweet but not too sweet & its flavor is (in my opinion) similar to a white grape & peach juice. Delicious.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Springville, AL
Very reasonable priced and tastes great!
Jen D.
Jen D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yummy! Light and sweet wine! Very refreshing to drink! Love to sip on in the summer. Affordable as well!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Albany, NY
My favorite type of wine! It is sweet and fruity just the way I like it. It is also inexpensive which is another plus!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I hate moscato, but I hate Barefoot moscato even more. It tastes like liquid sugar. Way too sweet. There are better brands out there. I prefer Barefoot pinot grigio.
Tyeisha P.
Tyeisha P.
Rochester, NY
This wine is very sweet and it's my go to wine when I do buy it (and I'm not really a wine drinker!) It's also very affordable as well. I think this costs around $5 where I'm at, so it's a great price.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pocatello, ID
Very good dessert wine. Pairs well with fruit and cheese. This also goes well with fish and other seafood. If you want a sweeter wine that is crisp and refreshing this one is a great value!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?