Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY

This is really good for how cheap it is. I enjoy picking this up and having it in my cabinet for a rainy day. Very good stuff.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Panama City, FL

This is by far the best tasting Moscato I've had, and it's very affordable. It's very sweet, so I usually have it as a dessert wine.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN

Barefoot is on the lower end for wines, but overall still makes a pretty good product. I personally have a live affair with my town's local winery, but in a pinch I will choose Barefoot Moscato. The wine is sweet and crisp, definitely pretty tasty and great for Sangria.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA

Moscato is fantastic. Its sweet, and you almost don't even notice how much your're drinking, until the bottle is gone which tends to lead to a very difficult morning.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Denver, CO

I'm not a huge wine snob, but drinking this Moscato is like drinking grape juice with tons of sugar added in. I bought one thinking it'd be delicious, but I couldn't even keep drinking it. I gave it to a friend and opened up a whole new bottle of something else. Granted, I'm not a huge Moscato drinker (I'm more into Pino Grigio or Chardonney), but this was unbearable for me. WAY too sweet!
Kirstie T.
Kirstie T.
Eagle River, AK

My favorite. The only type of wine i will drink, every night!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Baton Rouge, LA

I have to be in the mood for Barefoot Moscato. It does tend to be sweet- but would be a great light wine to drink at a brunch or during the day.
Judy S.
Judy S.

A great wine at a great price
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Richmond Hill, GA

Sweet and good tasting. Not the best Mascato I've had, but it's an easy to find and generally well liked by many.
Chelcee K.
Chelcee K.
Columbus, OH

One of my favorites! I love barefoot. It's affordable and tastes great. Not to sweet but not too dry
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?