Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

Not a huge fan of Barefoot, especially their white wines. They are lacking a lot of flavor and umph! Great for a beginner, though!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

My favorite cheap wine! It tastes really sweet and goes down smooth. Great with more savory dishes or desserts.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA

Good stuff. I like my wine sweet when I have it. Reasonable price for the flavor. Good dessert wine.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.

I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Emily A.
Emily A.

Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH

This wine is delicious! Considering it's pricing, it is well worth the purchase. I have and will continue to recommend this wine to my friends.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Decatur, Il

I really enjoy this wine! It's a great price to grab a few bottles at a time. No complaints and would happily purchases it again!
Dee W.
Dee W.
Mesquite

I love this moscato, its very relaxing drink. The taste is light and refreshing. But I love white wines and moscato is my favorite because it not a heavy or not to strong wine.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA

This is definitely my favorite choice of wine .I received it from a friend as a gift and I kind of over did it and drank the entire bottle myself , next day s horrible.but I love it and now I know my limits can't play with this wine . definitely turned me from the other wine brands .
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I like all of Barefoot wines, good price and taste delicious. Moscato is my favorite wine so I would recommend
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now