Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Porter Ranch, CA
I am slowly getting into wine, this is my wine of choice. It is sweet and never gives me a hangover surprisingly. Also it is a great just relaxing on the weekend sipping wine. Also for the price you can't beat it.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA
I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
Barefoot Moscato is a great taste at a great taste for a girls night or just a night in. Much better than their Pink Moscato.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Fruitport, MI
This is definitely in my top 5 for wine, and it definitely helps that it's so affordable! I always have two in my fridge; it's so perfect for this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Fort Myers, FL
I have tried this brand of wine many times. It is yummy. It has lots of flavor and is very sweet. Last time I purchased this wine was for a picnic with my husband. It went really well with the fruit and cheese and grapes.
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI
Barefoot makes drinking wine while on a budget a breeze! I love that its delicious and affordable! I can expect to never break the bank when I'm buying wine when barefoot is an option. I absolutely love the variety of wines they offer, along with their champagne and bubbly!
Harley S.
Harley S.
Oshkosh, WI
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine. Such a good wine for a reasonable price. I love getting bottles of these and enjoying them during my bubble baths
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
I have had about every barefoot wine and for the price, they can't be beat. A great wine at a great price. I had 2 different barefoot wines at my wedding; the reisling and sweet red.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Irvington, NJ
My boyfriend bought me this bottle a few years back for my birthday and it's been our drink ever since. I love the taste. It gets me where I need to be every time.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Charleston, WV
You do get what you pay for when it comes to wine. However, this brand is a higher quality at this price point. You just have to give it a chance to see if you enjoy it or not.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?