Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH

Always have a bottle on hand! Cant go wrong with a moscato!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN

Love, love love! This is the drink of choice of many wine nights. It's sweet without being too sweet and very refreshing for the warm summer nights. Not too expensive either.
Veronica o.
Veronica o.
Fontana, CA

A good drink to drink once every so often. I was glad when they came out with other flavors, this one is kind of hard to stomach
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Columbus, GA

This is the perfect wine if you are dipping your toes into wine for the first time. Great taste and reasonably priced so if you find out you do not like it you did not spend a fortune on it.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.

I love moscato and Barefoot is amazing! I love wine but I only like if its sweet, so this brand is definitely the one for me.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

This is an excellent wine at an excellent price! Though, a bit on the sweet end for my taste. Nonetheless, the taste is very palatable, and the wine itself very smooth.
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Athena B.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO

Moscato is one of my favorite kinds of wine, and the Barefoot brand is inexpensive. However, it doesn't taste like super cheap wine.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Wood dale, IL

One of my favorite wines. It's super sweet, which I love. I always stock up when my store has them for 3.99!
Janessa S.
Janessa S.

Very cheap wine, sweeter than the others but this one is not in my favorite list. I like my wine very sweet, such as the D'asti versions.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now