6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,871 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this!!! Its the right amount of sweet. Not strong at all. Plus its a really good for the price it is.
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscato wines! This is a definite go to for girls night! The flavor is perfect and you can't go wrong with the price!
This one is a little to strong for my taste but has a really good flavor i would definitely be purchasing it again soo.
With wine it really has a lot to do with your own personal preference; if you like sweet, light wines, this moscato is delicious!
This is definitely my go to wine in the summer. I love the cool and crisp flavor and the sweetness. It's perfect for a summer day
I absolutely love wine... It's my go to alcohol... I love all kinds but this one hands down is my favorite. Very yummy
Barefoot Moscato is my drink of choice. They also have a Red Moscato which is awesome as well. definitely would recommend it 100%
Good taste for the price. Ive had better but when you are hosting a party and need a surplus on a budget this is my go to Mascato
It's ok but not my go to Moscato. I usually buy this if I'm having a lot of people over as it seems to be well liked.
My favorite kind off wine or any other Barefoot brand wine is just as good. only thing is I still get the headaches ugh
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos