Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Shelby F.
Shelby F.

To me this is lazy Summer nights, with my best friend. Hanging out, outside, listening to music and just relaxing. Plus I just love this stuff.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

I love this it's very light and has a sweet taste to it. The price is fairly cheap and very refreshing.
Michelle  m.
Michelle m.

Favorite mascoto for the price. It's not to overly sweet to give headaches but sweet enough to want to drink the entire bottle. Great for girls night and won't break the bank
Mary L.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI

Barefoot is one of my absolute favorite when it comes to Moscato. So light, fizzy, and sweet. This is my go to for any girls night, and it's always a hit. Everyone loves it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine on any average night. I love the taste and it always appeals to me on a relaxing night.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Nashville, TN

Definitely just a daytime beach wine, a little too sweet for my taste, but the price is reasonable enough that I would purchase it for a day of laying in the sun by the ocean.
Karoline J.
Karoline J.
Chapel Hill, NC

The perfect wine for a person not really interested in becoming a wine expert. Is sweet and easy to drink. Plus the price is great!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

I love moscato and I love all barefoot wine. Such a great company for a good price and you can find these in any store that sells alcohol. I will continue buying this wine.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

Barefoot Moscato is a great tasting wine and refreshing wine for less than ten dollars. I would recommend it to any fellow Moscato lover!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Denton, TX

My favorite wine! Sold at many different stores so it isn't hard to find and the price is just right!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now