Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton , VT

I love ALL Barefoot wine! I've been on a Pino Grigro kick lately.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS

I love Moscato's especially this one! So sweet and it is easy to go down!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Tustin, CA

This is the wine for all you neophytes in the wine pool. I enjoy a Oakes white with fruit notes. I have nevertheless been a fan of sweet wines. Moscato is a nice sweet more desert wine. It has its place on the tasting table. Barefoot makes a decent Moscato that is easy to drink and even easier to but. If you are new to wining and love a sweeter wine, this is a nice one to try. Enjoy!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA

Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Bellmore, NY

Let's be honest, we all don't like to dish out major bucks when bringing alcohol anywhere. Barefoot is the best, because it is on the cheaper end, but the taste is high quality. Extremely smooth, sweet and refreshing. Everything one should look for in a moscato.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO

I like Barefoot wine because of the variety they offer. The white Moscato is a good choice if you like sweet wine. The decent price is always a plus as well.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH

I always seem to gravitate to this wine, I love three just right sweetness, it's not dry at all and I never get a hang over, I only get one off I drink cheap wine
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Marysville, WA

When I'm not sure what I'm eating if at all . This is my go to wine . Cheap & tasty . Ah-mazing on a Hott day & laying out in the sun with music blaring and a good book
krista d.
krista d.
Cleveland, OH

This is ok my favorite moscatto to buy is served at carrabbas.its about 30 dollars and it is well worth the money.
Sam V.
Sam V.

So cheap & sooo good! Definitely recommend this brand. Tastes great and so affordable. One of my faves!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?