BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sydney B.
Fall River, MA
I love this stuff. It's always cheap no matter where you buy it, and it comes in pretty big bottles. It's sweet but not too sweet, and it's always my go-to drink!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
If you have had a long day any barefoot wine is amazing escpecially this one because is so smooth and soothes the most troubled mind. Its nice to have with a pasta dish and a good chic flick!
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
I LOVE barefoot wine products! Can never go wrong! I drink this at almost every occasion. My fridge is usually always stocked up!
Nathalie B.
Woodbridge, VA
Moscato and I have very few mean things to say to eachother. Barefoot isn't expensive, you can find it anywhere, and it isn't a bad quality drink.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Barefoot moscato is a great wine for its amazing flavor and low price. This wine is sweet, crisp, and light.
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
I initial started to purchase Barefoot because of it's low price; as a college student my funds are limited. However, I am always very satisfied with the wine. It is the perfect amount of sweetness without being too overpowering.
Connie G.
Mount Savage, MD
This wine is a delicious treat for a long day. It doesn't hurt the pockets either. My friends and I love unwinding with this moscato.
Rachel M.
Des Moines, IA
This is a great moscato, it has a yummy sweet taste, and is good with grapes.
Rebecca H.
New Baltimore, MI
I love this brand and is my go to for making some sangria. I drink this multiple times a week.
Paula B.
Wellsburg, IA
I would highly recommend Barefoot MASCOTO Wine to everyone.It it is a lite, sweet ,and fruity wine.Perfect with Bree and Crackers, or with a lite meal..Also perfect after a long day at work to unwind and relax. Cheers Everyone!
Ashley M.
Weatherford, TX
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Elaine D.
Hamilton, OH
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?