SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's a cheaper fix to the moscato variety. This is my go to after a long day.
Good price, but it also has the best flavor of any of the less expensive brands of wine I know! I love Moscato, and the sweetness of this wine definitely makes me look forward to it!
I have tried very few wines I like. They taste like hairspray or bitter olives to me. A friend told me if I tried Barefoot Moscato and didn't like it, then there was no wine I'd ever like. Well, I tried this and I really like it! I can no longer say I dislike wine.
The taste is very smooth and goes perfect with cheese and fruit. When we have our girl nights,this wine is one of our main staples.
Very smooth and tasty. Not too overpowering with the sweetness. Great summer wine! Very refreshing!
Good for the price. Moscatos are sweet, so if you prefer a drier wine, this one isn't for you. This one isn't overwhelmingly sweet though.
Moscato is moscato. I like it but this isn't my favorite brand. It doesn't go down as smooth as other brands do.
Very tasty wine for the right price. Great for entertaining and saving money without skimping on taste.
This is my favorite moscato! The price is really affordable,especially the double bottle. The taste is awesome and some bottles have the bubbly moscato which is even better! My favorite by far
Moscato is my favorite sweet wine and with barefoot it a cheaper wine and taste great. Great in the summer and always stocked in my refrigerator
Q & A
What is your fave Barefoot wine?
What is your favorite flavor of Moscato?
I've tried some barefoot moscato before in pink but never this one. How is the taste? Sweet? Bitter?
Is it sweet or bubbly?
What is the best way to store wine?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos